• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild - Preview Thread

If it's still an option, no subtitle please. Everything else is super cheesy.

There's cheesy and then there's pretentious.

My guess is the thread creator will overthink this and we'll get something really lame, when Open Your Eyes has been the correct choice since last June.

Wallach

The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild |OT|
007_thumb.png

If you really have to use a subtitle, use that.

Speely

Banned
Man, people are getting really particular. Even no subtitle is the wrong subtitle now lol.

The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild |OT| The New Zelda Game

Man, people are getting really particular. Even no subtitle is the wrong subtitle now lol.

The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild |OT| The New Zelda Game

The Skyward Sword OT has the worst subtitle in the history of this site, so it'd be nice to have something a little better this time.

Dystify

Just a reminder. The OT by Ubermatik is launching around 4 pm GMT.

Countdown until I put the review thread up:

t1488448800z1.png

Countdown until reviews drop:

t1488452400z1.png

Kindekuma

Banned
Just a reminder. The OT by Ubermatik is launching around 4 pm GMT.

Countdown until I put the review thread up:

t1488448800z1.png

Countdown until reviews drop:

t1488452400z1.png

Wait I thought you were doing the OT lol. You've done such a good job with these threads already I figured you were doing the OT as well.

Dystify

Wait I thought you were doing the OT lol. You've done such a good job with these threads already I figured you were doing the OT as well.

Ubermatik signed up for it many years ago haha. It's a good thing though. I already spent too much time creating the preview/review threads. I would have spent 100hours+ just on the OT I bet. :p

Top Bottom