• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild - Preview Thread

Yarbskoo

Breath of the Wild |OT| It's dangerous to open your eyes on that mountain over there so take this boulder and Stick on Fire™ straight to the final boss.

While it's definitely neat and creative is it really profound enough for the Game of the Generation™?

Let's be honest - it's just a thread title, and we'll more than likely have multiple threads.

So let's agree for mine for the first one and just move on.

The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild |OT| We Coveted the Wind

Really though - his/hers is cheeky clever.

The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild |OT|
007_thumb.png

Yooooooo

Grakl

yes, the game of the generation deserves a bold, powerful title. let the title style echo throughout the generation, or at least until OT2

PRETENTIOUS PRETENTIOUS PRETENTIOUS PRETENTIOUS PRETENTIOUS PRETENTIOUS PRETENTIOUS PRETENTIOUS PRETENTIOUS PRETENTIOUS i do this 4 u bby

LotusHD

Banned
The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild |OT|
The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild |OT| Open Your Eyes

Down to these two for me

It's really hard to put my emotions about this game in a short title. It deserves the best title of all time. :p Well, at least a good one.

Open Your Eyes really needs to be the OT subtitle. It's perfect. It's not corny. It's not a pun. It's the first words Link hears in the game. It's the first words everyone heard in the game's first trailer. It's the first spoken dialogue to be used in a mainline Zelda release. It needs to be this.

LotusHD

Banned
Open Your Eyes really needs to be the OT subtitle. It's perfect. It's not corny. It's not a pun. It's the first words Link hears in the game. It's the first words everyone heard in the game's first trailer. It's the first spoken dialogue to be used in a mainline Zelda release. It needs to be this.

The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild |OT| Open Your Eyes

Yep, you're right.

Top Bottom