• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The New Official Madden Season 12 Thread: LD come back... you can blame it all on me!

Miguel

Matrix said:
DCX,you around? I can play

btw how am I going to finish my games when I have two of the hardest guys to get a hold of for my last 3.One with QB sneak man and two with Miguel.

My season ends when I play DCX.
Wait a second, I'm one of the hardest guys to get a hold of?!

GET ON AIM MOTHERFUCKER!

Mrbob

Matrix doesn't believe in aim! :lol

I also don't know if I believe in finishing my NFC games. The guy right behind me in the playoff chase just quit, and I highly doubt I'll catch DM for the division so I'm stuck in wild card hell. I also don't want to get out of the 6 spot so I end up playing the Rams instead of someone good, so what is my motivation to finish out these last 6 games when I'm going to make sure I end up in the six hole anyway! :lol Lets start the NFC playoffs now!

Miguel

Don't wanna play the Rams? AHAHAHAH

kittly_fraidy.gif

I had no laptop all weekend, yet managed to get a game in against Konex friday night! You know why matrix? BECAUSE OF AIM! BECAUSE OF AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIM!!!

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Mrbob said:
Matrix doesn't believe in aim! :lol

I also don't know if I believe in finishing my NFC games. The guy right behind me in the playoff chase just quit, and I highly doubt I'll catch DM for the division so I'm stuck in wild card hell. I also don't want to get out of the 6 spot so I end up playing the Rams instead of someone good, so what is my motivation to finish out these last 6 games when I'm going to make sure I end up in the six hole anyway! :lol Lets start the NFC playoffs now!

how about in addition to not putting in individual stats and not playing NFC games, you just play the 4th quarter of the rest of your games. i mean, that would make things even simpler huh!

Mrbob

Actually I think I've come up with a better idea.

Lets decide the rest of our games off the coin toss! This way everyone has a 50/50 shot to win the game, and we don't have to worry about bugs, glitches, or disconnects ruining the experince!

The true Madden nirvana can be had!

LiveWire

Shawnwhann said:
1. Make AIM Mandatory -

2. Weekend Consideration

3. Pay to Play

All good suggestions, particularly the last. I'm happy to even throw in some extra as back payment for FMT's continued running of the leagues. I know he said previously he just enjoyed running it and didn't mind but I'm happy to make it a requirement for future leagues.

Or maybe EA will actually get a working online league next year?
lololololol

Rorschach

You will not be rewarded for not playing your games. Even if I have to replace you with a team under .500 who has played all their games, you will not benefit from flat out refusing to play your games.

MrBob: your 'antics' aren't cute or humorous. You've gotten away with shit because you believe you've got the league by the balls, but personally, I can only bend so much. Stop trying to stir shit up and play your games. Or don't.

DenogginizerOS said:
With the exception of the second half of Frankman's game, I have now completed all my games. Good luck in the playoffs!
Hero! \o/ I really appreciate your effort, man -- especially taking into consideration how you feel about the game. Hats off to ya.

Frankman: let me know when you can play.

[edit] AIM = hawakubo

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Pffttt Aim....LETS GO MIGSTER!

You want to play both games,I'm free now!?

Edit- I'm on aim,no response from Mig....see worthless! :p

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Ok Im playing my first game with Mig tomorrow,but my copy is being traded in Saturday.So someone will have to open my finale week game against Mig before Saturday.

I don't think I'll end up getting my game with Konex done though :lol

From the looks of things on LD, DJ Demon J is AWOL.... I'll need a replacement player if anyone wants to sub NOT in the NFC playoff picture.

Bob, destiny awaits when you're ready my friend! :D

Rorschach

Ramirez said:
He also said he traded the game in on the last page. :lol
:lol That's what I get for missing a page!

[edit] Oh wait...I read that whole page, but not his post...weird. I must have stored animosity towards him!

Shawn: I'll play both you and Natural to make it fair!

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Yo fellas I am devoted to finishing this league even though I have not been posting that much in this topic. Just get me on AIM, I am on it whenever I am home.

Further, I am willing to finish out all games as the Dolphins. So if anyone is missing games with them let me know.

Also, I want to apologize for not inputting stats for my game with DM. I had a fairly serious family emergency that prevented me from even playing for some parts of the second half. As you know I am a big stats guy, so that won't happen again.

Lastly, who else has GoW2!? Let's play!

Rorschach said:
:lol That's what I get for missing a page!

[edit] Oh wait...I read that whole page, but not his post...weird. I must have stored animosity towards him!

Shawn: I'll play both you and Natural to make it fair!

Thanks for the kind offer yet you're the one exception in the AFC I really don't care to play either at this time. Considering your outstanding record there is a high probability you'll make it to the title game, and you'd have an edge if I were lucky enough to get there too.

FMT, Wellie or Matrix interested in subbing for Washington?

LiveWire

DenogginizerOS said:
Raises hand.

I will be on tonight at 915EST.

Same here. Will be on as soon as I get home (6PM Eastern) and probably for most of the evening. Hopefully you guys will be better than the noobs I played with last night and we'll be able to get past level 10 of Horde mode.

Week 11 at New York Jets TJ Denogginizer L 0-7 START 2nd Half
Week 13 at Indianapolis Colts lukems [-enter-]
Week 14 Miami Dolphins Wellington [-enter-]
Week 15 at Oakland Raiders Rorschach [-enter-]

To make the playoffs I need to win out. Anyone want to play post here (Been having a little problem with AIM)

Rorschach

The Frankman said:

To make the playoffs I need to win out. Anyone want to play post here (Been having a little problem with AIM)
I can play.

DenogginizerOS

BenjaminBirdie's Thomas Jefferson
The Frankman said:

I may be able to play tomorrow night. Depends on the weather and whether or not my softball games are rained out. Tonight is committed to GoW2 already. I spent the last 4 days committed to Madden.

Matrix

Shawn if I wasn't busy with other stuff and trying to get my last Madden games in to complete my season I would have played you.

Can someone open the last week up to,I'd like to get my last game with Mig in before Saturday.

Also WTF is Konex?

Fifty

I'm playing Somnia tomorrow. Finally I'll have some time to play this game. Sorry about the tardiness! Most years of Madden I haven't been that hard to schedule with, but this is the exception.

Rorschach

Matrix said:
Shawn if I wasn't busy with other stuff and trying to get my last Madden games in to complete my season I would have played you.

Can someone open the last week up to,I'd like to get my last game with Mig in before Saturday.

Also WTF is Konex?
When are you playing MiG? Let me know if I'm around on AIM. I'll open it up for now since I'll be away...

btw - konex is on aim right now. :p

Could pm him too, he usually responds promptly.

Matrix

Yea I'm playing Konex tomorrow night.Not sure about Mig yet.

bluemax

Banned
GQman2121 said:
Bluemax, Ram, mmolinajr - I'm free tonight and willing to hold off on playing Mirror's Edge and PES if anyone of you can play.

Shit sorry I missed you. The timezone differences aren't working out so well.

Fifty

I'm coming back! Two games tonight! I've been so focused on the real-life Ravens' domination that I haven't been practicing Madden enough, but I'm ready to put up 2 W's tonight. Crossing Somnia and Bluemax off my list..the rest will fall later.

DCX

DCX
Fifty said:
I'm coming back! Two games tonight! I've been so focused on the real-life Ravens' domination that I haven't been practicing Madden enough, but I'm ready to put up 2 W's tonight. Crossing Somnia and Bluemax off my list..the rest will fall later.
I'm hoping Blu and Somnia take you to the house so i can sneak in the playoffs!

DCX

Top Bottom