• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Official Grand Theft Auto IV thread: The World Is Yours

_RT_

With copies on the loose (legal and illegal) I wonder if R* will consider bumping up the release. Would love to be able to pick this up this week.

watched that last one AGAIN. I can't imagine how good this is going to be in HD on my scree. n. That was a great sequence and its just the tip of the berg XD. The quality is bad but I don't see any slow or skip in the action or chase.

Synless

LiquidMetal14 said:
That is exactly what I was hoping for in the gameplay! My God how can anyone see that and not be psyched!
I hope your ready for non-stop gta MP when this comes out, My exams end on wednsday, But I'll be playing this tuesday anways, see you then.

Eric WK

_RT_ said:
With copies on the loose (legal and illegal) I wonder if R* will consider bumping up the release. Would love to be able to pick this up this week.

I'm also guessing all, or damn close, retailers will have it buy tomorrow or Friday, which would render the point of street dates moot.

I don't see it happening, though. =/

indie85

Banned
_RT_ said:
I mean whats stopping them, apart from being cockteases?

xbhaskarx

Felix Lighter said:
I'm seeing some of the inevitable backlash that comes with every super hyped game. The short amount that I saw, I thought it looked great. I don't know what some people were expecting.

Backlash? Obviously the game is not perfect, no game is, but there is far more to be impressed by than there is to criticize.

Is there anyone who is not buying this on day one, based on these videos?

_RT_ said:
I thought that too but its wishful thinking. It happens to lots of games.

Has anyone been checking other video hosting sites like Flicker or whatever else there is?
Is Flicker even a site or am I just craving more videos so much that I'm making shit up?

LiquidMetal14

hide your water-based mammals
Synless said:
I hope your ready for non-stop gta MP when this comes out, My exams end on wednsday, But I'll be playing this tuesday anways, see you then.
Awesome. Got FES and GT5P yesterday. Best month every! Well close, last fall was a great period too. Either way, looking forward to some MP!

BenjaminBirdie said:
Yikes. If anything, the atmosphere and clear production values vindicate those reviews a thousand times over.

I wasn't commenting on those. I don't need reviews to convince me Rockstar nails that every time.

Top Bottom