• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Simpsons 600 Marathon |OT| | Starting Thursday at Noon EST / 9am PST on FXX

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brockman screaming "KRUSTY!" when he wouldn't sit still and be serious for the Itchy and Scratchy violence discussion loooool

Every single time.

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
975759.gif

Oh Marge

How many times has Marge and Lisa caused the family to get an L 🤔 Or miss out on $$$$$$$
In general you should know never to say stuff like that in the persons home lol
😈😈😈😈

Guzim

Oh Marge

How many times has Marge and Lisa caused the family to get an L 🤔 Or miss out on $$$$$$$
In general you should know never to say stuff like that in the persons home lol
😈😈😈😈
In terms of Lisa, Homer really wanted that $12,000.

UberTag

6039ec351a6ef4f4c44ded449555c95a.jpg

It's ironic that Skinner would fall for the Bouvier sister that is gay.
Incidentally, this is the episode that would kick off Selma being one of the best-written characters in the entire show.

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
"She did things your mother would never do, like have sex for money."

anywhere to watch an east coast feed? If I connect my xfinity to the site it only has the west coast feed. Seems like literally everyone here is 3 hours ahead lol

UberTag

anywhere to watch an east coast feed? If I connect my xfinity to the site it only has the west coast feed. Seems like literally everyone here is 3 hours ahead lol
On the bright side you'll get to watch episodes people have already conversed about instead of watching episodes folks will sleep through.

I'm cheesed Lisa's Substitute got buried in the 3:30am slot.

vypek

Oh wow didn't realize the babysitter bandit was reference at another point in the series.

Anyways, I'm done with the marathon for now. About to sleep but looking forward to the marathon and what point its at when I wake up.

Yeah it's frustrating, west coaster here too, last year xfinity only ran east coast feeds regardless of region and now it's aligned properly by location. Oh well, there's at least two of us in here lol

Blowfish episode starting...this one made a big impression on me as a kid, and was surprised to later learn training to prepare blowfish properly is actually a thing and requires years to get it right.

mozfan12

Banned
This is my first time watching a lot of these episodes as an adult and man the feels. Lisa's Substitute is a masterpiece. Just a low key, very human story that is super relatable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom