• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Simpsons 600 Marathon |OT| | Starting Thursday at Noon EST / 9am PST on FXX

Status
Not open for further replies.

smokeymicpot

Beat EviLore at pool.
Like I said earlier, you're not getting a break in quality until 2am tonight. There's a clip show then so you can duck out after the April Fool's joke.

Then I need to be up at 3 for Whacking day. Cape Fear is not to long after that.

I have the season dvds but this is easier to watch.

It's so great seeing these episodes unedited. I've seen the monorail episode so many times as a kid in syndication in the 90s but there are parts of it I totally forgot as they were edited out in reruns.

UberTag

I never realized how much I missed only watching in syndication.
There's a lot of great material that only exists in Deleted Scenes clips on DVDs.
Needless to say, the episode quality was so good back then that there were better jokes left out of episodes than found in most of the episodes that air today.

Mumei

I wish I'd seen this topic when it started. I've only ever seen one episodes of The Simpsons and I'd really prefer to see the show from the beginning.

smokeymicpot

Beat EviLore at pool.
I wish I'd seen this topic when it started. I've only ever seen one episodes of The Simpsons and I'd really prefer to see the show from the beginning.

Best time to jump in is right now. Not gonna see a bad episode for a while.

UberTag

I'll join in on a few. What episode is coming up next?
Up next is Brother from the Same Planet. It's sponsored by Pepsi.

And... because the episode just aired... I AM THE LIZARD QUEEN!

unlock_lisa_lizardqueen.png

Also, when this thread interrupts in a cacophony of LISA NEEDS BRACES / DENTAL PLAN replies in a couple hours, just go with it.

Toad.T

Banned
that SNL slam.

Here are some words that rhyme with corey:

Glory
Story
Allegory
Montesory

I swear that that was a real joke in R&S.

Toad.T

Banned
The whole thing with Bart's entrance, and then that fake swinging line.

Were Fox's BS&P just that oblivious? Yeah, Fox and all, but I can't believe they got away with that.

vypek

It was made especially for this episode. Post-John K, so it was probably a little easier to get.

Cool. This is why I like watching with the community so much. Great episodes where you can catch some new stuff and learn more trivia about the series and how it worked.

lol. The "you're dead weight Marty" line earlier and this exchange about playing the wrong track on the radio is so good

Toad.T

Banned
Ralph was basically me when it came to Valentines. I didn't have my heart broken on live TV, gladly enough.

-NEWS-
You need a heart to live.

Sideshow Raheem's the best.

Toad.T

Banned
"Bart, do you want to play John Wilks Booth, or do you want to act like a maniac?"

Ah, the wonders of knowing a bit more about US history.

Toad.T

Banned
"Alright, we don't have any ideas for the future, we got nothing. Happy?"
"No."

"Ann Landers is a boring old BIDDY."

That Duff ad is so biting and relevant, even today.

Are there two Sam's in the bar shot? (Balding guy) I never noticed that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom