• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Simpsons 600 Marathon |OT| | Starting Thursday at Noon EST / 9am PST on FXX

Status
Not open for further replies.

Toad.T

Banned
Oh boy, it must be time for Grampa's old stories that go nowhere, like the time I took the ferry to Shelbyville...

Give me 5 bees for an onion, they'd say.

They sing without juicers,
they sing without blenders,
they sing without flungers, cap-dadlers and smendlers!

UberTag

As certain noteworthy episodes are stuck in terrible time slots, I'm going to give you guys an opportunity to quickly play catch-up by hooking you up with some 60 Second Simpsons installments of late night marathon fare courtesy of Jims that should bring you right up to speed...

60 Second Simpsons Review - I Love Lisa
60 Second Simpsons Review - Last Exit to Springfield
60 Second Simpsons Review - Cape Feare
60 Second Simpsons Review - Rosebud
60 Second Simpsons Review - Boy-Scoutz 'N the Hood
60 Second Simpsons Review - The Last Temptation of Homer

Toad.T

Banned
I gotta admit, the whole "How to Buy Action Figure Man" arc of AFM '91 was the weakest of the series. Nowhere near as good as the "How to Sell Action Figure Man" 5-parter.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
"Lisa just because you're 10 feet tall doesn't mean you can tell me what to do"
"I'm Bart man"

BigAT

One of the great frames in Simpsons history.

678310.jpg

vypek

Lol I love the Conan dance scene.

And I forgot to mention it but until Principal Skinner mentioned it, I didn't even notice that the school didn't have Asian kids.

nasax

I just lost it with that picture of Bart in the gay rights parade story of the newspaper.

And these Lisa-centric episodes were always the weakest.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
"I'd be horrified if they made a bad product with the Simpsons name on it" oooooooooooohhhhhhh.........

vypek

Love that the scientist is willing to strike anyone with whatever that blunt object is. Years later I'm not sure what it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom