• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tiger kills visitor inside Delhi (India) zoo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nyx

Oh man, that video was horrifying, can't imagine how you feel when a tiger is right in front of you waiting for the kill...

kekke

Banned
Yes, it would have been better if man had been saved and charged accordingly, BUT when you do stupid things, there can always be other consequences, sometimes very harsh ones like in this chase.

Let me put it this way, if I get drunk and go jumping on the road from darkness, it would be best if I get picked up by police, but before that I might get hit by passing cars and even die. Being drunk isn't somekind of "free of any responsibilies" card you can just throw around like some posters here seem to think. If you cant control yourself when your drunk, don't get drunk.

iMax

He said what possibly provoked the tiger to attack the man was when onlookers and a guard tried to divert its attention by pelting stones at it.

Ya think? He seemed completely calm until this started happening.

Radec

After swiping at Maqsood once, the tiger killed him by crushing his neck with a single bite, officials said.

No wonder the guy isn't moving while being dragged by the tiger. Could be paralysed like what tigers do to its prey.

Raiden

Banned
You can fucking tranq it first you know. What is it with people and going straight for the kill.

Tiger gonna tiger, human gonna human.

When a human life is in immediate danger you dont try to sedate it you go for the kill.

If it was you down there you'd be praying for someone to shoot it in the head.

neorej

ERMYGERD!
I just randomly googled around to see if there were any updates on this, no idea if this is a valid source but:

Maqsood's obsession with tigers led to his death

P7liwRy.jpg

Well, at least died doing what he loved; being around togers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom