• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tom Clancy's The Division |OT 3| Crafted From 150 OT 2’s

Had a 192 gs nomad gloves drop from a dz boss...

Had...

I didnt need them but i tried extracting with my group anyways.

My shit was stolen by rogues...

No, not rogues THIEVES.

Wolfe

It's amazing the amount of time people put into doing freelance QA for games like this, without getting paid!

Mystery

So I rolled a thing...

eINM7p3.jpg

ccFPLYe.jpg

fr0st

Banned
lol it's complicated but definitely easier than challenge mode

CM is stupid cause everytime you try to pop your head out you get insta killed.

EDIT: Imagine rolling that talents on SMGs.

If division tech wasnt so stupid I'd be using ACR too.

Mystery

Holy smokes man congrats, that thing is nice.

Thanks, I was really excited when I got the perfect talents.

CM is stupid cause everytime you try to pop your head out you get insta killed.

EDIT: Imagine rolling that talents on SMGs.

If division tech wasnt so stupid I'd be using ACR too.

Yeah, the AUG I use has Unforgiving, Deadly, and Self-preserved. It's a bit lower DPS (180k), but I like the life-steal I get in a 1v1 gunfight. Division Tech is really easy to farm in DZ 5 and 6. Every boss has a 40% chance to drop yellow tech, and you get a bunch from the supply drops up there too. There's about 12-15 DT chests you can hit in less than 5 minutes if you spawn in the upper left hand corner of DZ6. I'm currently sitting on 22 yellow tech, but I had 120 before the vendor switch yesterday.

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
i'm tempted to grind out 75 for that acr but i think i'm going to hold out for the datamined lightweight m4, those m4's are too godlike 850 baseline RPM kreygasm

Xanathus

Anyone completed CM incursion legit?
How much health is recommended?

Did it legit with Discord Division GAF, ~80k hp with max armor 65% mitigation is enough. You mainly want to be able to survive at least 2 shots from a shotgunner but what's more important is to trigger Survivor Link when they spawn and hit you.

kriskrosbbk

Guys can you clarify when the Stalker talent is activated.On first headshot ,on the second one,randomly?I dont get the blue box on their heads constantly after my first headshot.Seems to be quite random.

Did it legit with Discord Division GAF, ~80k hp with max armor 65% mitigation is enough. You mainly want to be able to survive at least 2 shots from a shotgunner but what's more important is to trigger Survivor Link when they spawn and hit you.

ok, and the strategy is just to hide in the middle hole until bomb dude arrives, kill off as many as you can then go deploy the bomb before next wave starts?

any good advice ?

we have completed it in hard a few times and its easy now, but sometimes we get new wave to spawn before even the bomb wave is dead. I guess you dont want that to happen in Challenge Mode

Xanathus

ok, and the strategy is just to hide in the middle hole until bomb dude arrives, kill off as many as you can then go deploy the bomb before next wave starts?

any good advice ?

we have completed it in hard a few times and its easy now, but sometimes we get new wave to spawn before even the bomb wave is dead. I guess you dont want that to happen in Challenge Mode

It's just camp in the tunnel, make sure you're able to survive and kill shotgunners when they come in by using Survivor Link, and use Survivor Link to place the bomb. The bomb wave always has shotgunners except for the last wave but you don't need to kill every enemy in the wave before placing the bomb, so you just need to survive the shotgunners, kill any snipers and drones, kill the bomb carrier, clear a path on either side towards the APC, get the bomb carrier to the switch, turn off one turret to make things easier, use Survivor Link and set the bomb and then run back. As long as at least one person survives when the bomb explodes then everyone on the team revives so it's all about being able to survive hits, kill enemies fast and move optimally. The worst thing to do during the bomb waves is just doing nothing in the tunnel after the shotgunners are killed because the enemies will respawn.

It's just camp in the tunnel, make sure you're able to survive and kill shotgunners when they come in by using Survivor Link, and use Survivor Link to place the bomb. The bomb wave always has shotgunners except for the last wave but you don't need to kill every enemy in the wave before placing the bomb, so you just need to survive the shotgunners, kill any snipers and drones, kill the bomb carrier, clear a path on either side towards the APC, get the bomb carrier to the switch, turn off one turret to make things easier, use Survivor Link and set the bomb and then run back. As long as at least one person survives when the bomb explodes then everyone on the team revives so it's all about being able to survive hits, kill enemies fast and move optimally. The worst thing to do during the bomb waves is just doing nothing in the tunnel after the shotgunners are killed because the enemies will respawn.

So we only need to turn off ONE turret? not both on both sides?

I guess running down our left side (APCs right side) to place the bomb is the best, shortest distance to the back of the APC.

so one player should always stay behind in the tunnel when placing the bomb to be safe from dying?

I don't care if you steal a highend or set item from me, fair play.

But my cosmetics? MY GOD DAMN COSMETICS??????
ROT IN HELL

Haven't seen a single cosmetic drop in the last 3 weeks or so....

....because I have them all!

I noticed that earlier today in the DZ when I was doing the daily assignment, some agents were running around with the sentry mark over their heads when no one was shooting at them.

Made me wonder, is the pulse skill somehow marking players if you have the 4 set sentry bonus?

Macrotus

Protection from elites actually increases damage taken from elites.

https://www.reddit.com/r/thedivisio...d_confirmed_protection_from_elites_increases/

4 years, 700 staff, 2 delays and the damage formula isn't correct or apparently even tested.

omg you serious?
fml, I think I kept protection from elite and rerolled another stat.
so I'm basically making it harder for myself/team to beat any kind of pve content... /sigh

seriously, have doubts if they really test their game

Just ran thru the incursion on hard and almost got to 15 then wiped on the final. Then tried 4 more times before the team just disbanded.

The whole experience was quite demotivating as all hell. Just a lazy and boring design...

Have yet to make it thru 1 successful run >:T

Protection from Elites causing more damage is amazing. It has gone from, "man, their QA team is bad," to "oh, ok they never had a QA team to begin with." How can you have a stats driven RPG shooter without putting all of the math through its paces? No wonder the balancing is a fucking mess, half the stats and talents are broken. Going to be interesting to read the articles a year from now that talk about how much of a disaster things were leading up to release of this game. I have never seen such a high profile game broken at so many basic levels.

kriskrosbbk

I am not sure which one is more difficult ,to beat the Incursion or to matchmake for it.I am GS192 and either kicked or mission is bugged where I am constantly respawning when trying to enter.Fuck this.

Macrotus

I am not sure which one is more difficult ,to beat the Incursion or to matchmake for it.I am GS192 and either kicked or mission is bugged where I am constantly respawning when trying to enter.Fuck this.

You're not kicked if your teleported every time you head towards the sewers.

After engaging the APC, people who join after that will not be able to enter the instance, unless Falcon Lost is completely reset.
Not sure if its intentional or a bug.

kriskrosbbk

What system you on? If PC interested in hopping on and try?

PS4 bud.

You're not kicked if your teleported every time you head towards the sewers.

After engaging the APC, people who join after that will not be able to enter the instance, unless Falcon Lost is completely reset.
Not sure if its intentional or a bug.

We are 4 people ready to enter ,noone is inside, two of us are constantly force respawning.

PS4 bud.

We are 4 people ready to enter ,noone is inside, two of us are constantly force respawning.

On Xbox One when this happens you have to create a Party, have everyone in the group join the Party, have everyone in the in-game group leave the group, then invite party to game and it works.

Not sure if there is a similar method to use on PS4 but I would imagine so.

Top Bottom