• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tom Clancy's The Division |OT 3| Crafted From 150 OT 2’s

Ushay

Jesus, what is with this game. I can NEVER get into a damn instance (challenge mode)... Always locked out after matchmaking and teleporting to it. Fucking hell, is it a known bug?

Ushay

Queued up for Lexington CM literally like 15 straight times now and its glitches every time lol. Is there fucking anything that works in this game.

Really fucking me off too, tried Lincooln challenge mode so many times,, I'm quitting for the night,

Screw it I'll go get frustrated by Dark Souls 3 then!

Deception

There is nothing more annoying than hunting down a group of rogues, killing one or two and hunting down the remaining two, and just when your about to kill the last 2, the two non-rogue-used-to-be-rogue kill you from behind.

Iceman829

Teleport to the mission. Set party to open and watch people join.

People on this thread repeat it everyday. The matchmaking is broken. If you want results and don't want the risk of being booted be the party leader.

leng jai

All I do in this game is the challenge daily and even that is frustrating as hell. Had to tried 8 times before the Lincoln Tunnel mission would even start, and then halfway through one of the doors bugged and wouldn't open.

I might just go buy Destiny.

All I do in this game is the challenge daily and even that is frustrating as hell. Had to tried 8 times before the Lincoln Tunnel mission would even start, and then halfway through one of the doors bugged and wouldn't open.

I might just go buy Destiny.

lol I'm seriously considering this too. I haven't played Destiny since launch but if it's as MMO fun as this I'm considering getting it

Wolfe

White. Hiking. Pants. I've only seen these drop once in the DZ, and my stash was full when it did..

Speaking of clothes I just found a "cool leather jacket" and oddly enough it's a different skin than the other leather jackets that share the same skin but change color depending on the type (trendy, normal, modern etc etc.)

Edit: amazingly enough the dailies are different!

CLBridges

So people auto kick you from matchmaking based on whatever. I'm guessing this gear score thing. Roll solo in DZ you either start a fight with NPCs and get ambushed from behind by roaming NPCs or rogues or just ganked by high level rogues cause fuck me. Leveling up to 30 is fun, the end game is a mess though.

I had high hopes for this game at one point, hopefully it gets there. So much potential IMO.

deafmedal

Had a somewhat productive wknd- beat the Incursion and was rewarded with a crappy Tactician holster and backpack, both downgrades. Bought a vest blueprint as all the vests I had were 163 and wanted to boost my gear score and figured the stat boosts would help. After rolling 2 pieces (all I was willing to spend mat wise) I had 2 vests that were technically worse than a purple I have. Whatever.

Managed to get from 61 to 68 in the DZ. Had some fun rogue fights but mostly unfun ganking and uber friends that drop fools in about a second. Picked up the AUG from the BoO- marginally better than the Vector I've had since the first batch I rolled. 10 more bullets tho, and maybe it'll be a bit better once I unlock the last talent- I'm about 150 short on stamina. So I can take a hit on damage or tech, or, I can hope to get some improvements on other gear (yeah...). Or drop mitigation heh. Not that those numbers matter with super rogues or enemies above 31 anyhow.

Legit/non-everyday players are at too much of a disadvantage with the current state of the game. I reckon a week or two more of no improvements will push me to shelve the game for a bit/forever, which may not necessarily be a bad thing, but I don't want to stop playing as I dig the game. However, when frustration occurs more than fun, then it's best to step away. For all the shit surrounding Destiny, I managed a good year and a half of it being my main squeeze. Hell, Defiance got around 6 months of use before I shelved it and if they would have had more PvP support before I bowed out I may have stuck around longer. Would be a shame if I can't even get 2 months out of this...

Mullah88

Speaking of clothes I just found a "cool leather jacket" and oddly enough it's a different skin than the other leather jackets that share the same skin but change color depending on the type (trendy, normal, modern etc etc.)

Edit: amazingly enough the dailies are different!

yup i finally got all the bomber jackets (brown, blue, green and white)....blue one is my favorite. they need to add more clothing items.

Ryhian

Lol that one is none ammo glitch bug is pretty crazy when testing at the range in BOO. I guess ammo count is client side at this point. But basically infinite ammo if you hit headshots. In pve it's prob pretty easy to do but dz may give you some extra bullets on npcs. Although the longer you stack it as part of the glitch the faster you regen extra bullets.

I guess you can glitch it out and then take off one is none and still keep the benefits.

Whooter

Hi guys, I have a stoopid noob question:

I'm playing on PC, using an Xbox One controller. I want to use the Xbox One headset for voice communications, but when I plug it into the controller, all game audio goes through the headset, and my desktop speakers go silent.

Is there a way to keep game audio on my speakers and just have the voice comms on the headset? I fiddled with in-game and windows settings, and can't make it happen.

Any suggestions (outside of "go Mouse+KB and get a real headset") would be greatly appreciated...

Hi guys, I have a stoopid noob question:

I'm playing on PC, using an Xbox One controller. I want to use the Xbox One headset for voice communications, but when I plug it into the controller, all game audio goes through the headset, and my desktop speakers go silent.

Is there a way to keep game audio on my speakers and just have the voice comms on the headset? I fiddled with in-game and windows settings, and can't make it happen.

Any suggestions (outside of "go Mouse+KB and get a real headset") would be greatly appreciated...

when I stream my Xbox to my PC I go into the volume setting then choose the headset and select something like communication only, then I hear only party members and not the game through the headset. Looks like you may have tried this though but thought I would suggest it.

So I had a DZ pretty much all to myself tonight for about an hour. When I joined I know there were other people in it because they grabbed a couple supply drops, and another dude helped me take out a couple named enemies. But after that.... no one. Ran the farming route nonstop and never saw a soul. Grabbed every supply drop I wanted to get no problem. Even when I died I returned 5 minutes later and my stuff was right there.

It was glorious. Massive really needs to do something for PvE outside of farming the same few CM missions or shitty Incursion. When you're just playing the game, killing mobs and there are no tryhards to worry about, its still great.

Xbudz

So those Xbox Live issues seem to have screwed up my Division characters. I have paid DLC that is no longer showing up in-game, and if my character was wearing an item, he ends up looking like this:

IZdMD8X.jpg

Never skip leg day bro.

I'm worried. Already tried removing and reinstalling the DLC but it didn't help.

Whooter

when I stream my Xbox to my PC I go into the volume setting then choose the headset and select something like communication only, then I hear only party members and not the game through the headset. Looks like you may have tried this though but thought I would suggest it.

I knew I was missing something. That got it. Thanks much! :)

120v

So I had a DZ pretty much all to myself tonight for about an hour. When I joined I know there were other people in it because they grabbed a couple supply drops, and another dude helped me take out a couple named enemies. But after that.... no one. Ran the farming route nonstop and never saw a soul. Grabbed every supply drop I wanted to get no problem. Even when I died I returned 5 minutes later and my stuff was right there.

It was glorious. Massive really needs to do something for PvE outside of farming the same few CM missions or shitty Incursion. When you're just playing the game, killing mobs and there are no tryhards to worry about, its still great.

Wish I was on that server. Fucking gank squads everywhere today. one group camped outside the dz03 safe house got me like 3 times. normally I have a sense of humor about that kind of thing but they were screaming homophobic and racial slurs and whatnot

Guess it was a just matter of time... i usually have great solo runs.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
Wish I was on that server. Fucking gank squads everywhere today. one group camped outside the dz03 safe house got me like 3 times. normally I have a sense of humor about that kind of thing but they were screaming homophobic and racial slurs and whatnot

Guess it was a just matter of time... i usually have great solo runs.
It's "fun" being forced to play PVP for any decent drops. "Fun".

Daft Punk

Banned
So is the general consensus that Division is kinda dead? I'm on right now and literally there is no one on my friend's list playing and when the game came out there were well over 40+ people playing. Now it's a ghost town :/

Top Bottom