• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tom Clancy's The Division |OT 3| Crafted From 150 OT 2’s

EL CUCO

DGAF PSN community 7 sessions / 400 players

DGAF PSN community 65 sessions / 497 players

One has been declared "dad" for 6-12 months. One hasn't been out for 2 months yet!
How do we count for those that haven't even joined yet, but play everyday?? :O

Cels

i feel like i don't understand what to look for in gear. i browse the subreddit for a bit and i see people talking about how sometimes the stats are misleading, like the DPS number being inflated by the accuracy stat. what talents should i try to be getting on my gear? how do i know if a piece of gear has rolled well or not?

regardless i'm setting a goal for myself which is to try and get two pieces of sentry's gear in the next couple weeks or so. i have all HE gear now but idk if it's any good. i know for a fact that my mp5 isn't the best so should i try to replace that instead of going for the sentry's?

to give you an idea of how i do i can easily kill 30/31 enemies in the dz but i have a rough time with the level 32 enemies you find in the northern part of the dz.

GazzaGSi

How do we count for those that haven't even joined yet, but play everyday?? :O

I really ought to join. I'm in the UK and play with alot of guys from the states so sometimes due to the time difference I can just be logging off when they come on. More often than not though I'll stay on till 5/6am only to regret it when the alarm goes off in acouple of hours :) still, those mats were worth it!

Mullah88

So the new incursion has a pink gear set (reward icon is pink)? Lol no point chasing the green set, just equip a bunch of 240s to get your score to 220 and switch out once the mission starts.

diablos991

Can’t stump the diablos
DGAF PSN community 7 sessions / 400 players

DGAF PSN community 65 sessions / 497 players

One has been declared "dad" for 6-12 months. One hasn't been out for 2 months yet!

One of those is sharing the palyerbase between PS4/XB1.
The other is sharing between PC, PS4 and XB1.

With this in mind those numbers favor The Division IMO.

Good DZ time Grim, Wolfe and Gunawi, I fell asleep when I went on that 5 min break lol

Getting those blue/green DT's from boxes put me to sleep.

So the new incursion has a pink gear set (reward icon is pink)? Lol no point chasing the green set, just equip a bunch of 240s to get your score to 220 and switch out once the mission starts.

No, they just forgot to change the icon color on the new one. FC lost had the same pink/purple icon pre-patch.

Mullah88

Good DZ time Grim, Wolfe and Gunawi, I fell asleep when I went on that 5 min break lol

No, they just forgot to change the icon color on the new one. FC lost had the same pink/purple icon pre-patch.

ah nice, good to know

You know you're in for a rough day in the DZ when you spawn in and as soon as you step outside of the checkpoint and run up a street you run right into the path of three rogues on a manhunt and they basically one shot you :\

I saved up for that AUG but it looked to be marginally better than the one I already have, if even that. So I bought a couple Striker BP's instead. Got my DPS over 150k, but more importantly thanks to the 2 piece skill I can shred through DZ NPC armor now. Plus One of them rerolled to +49% kill XP so now I get almost 300 per DZ kill, should make leveling up slightly less infuriating.

No idea where to go from here though. My gear score is still 159 or 160. Ideally I'd like the complete at least the 4 piece striker boost, where else can I get striker pieces to drop? Incursion? Also, what has the best 2 piece skill that I can use with the 4 striker pieces?

Wolfe

Lol I was wondering what happened.

No idea where to go from here though. My gear score is still 159 or 160. Ideally I'd like the complete at least the 4 piece striker boost, where else can I get striker pieces to drop? Incursion? Also, what has the best 2 piece skill that I can use with the 4 striker pieces?

Sentry 2 piece seems to be a good go to with the headshot damage % increase.

As for the rest of the striker set, the gloves drop off CM Lincoln tunnel and Lexington (I believe) and the chest/backpack drops from the incursion.

ch4fx_

Ugh. I have to do 19 CM runs to get that aug.

As daunting as that sounds, IMO -- the payoff is well work it. Plus, each run the boss will drop a random number of px creds, so those will add up for you pretty quickly. & if you get bored running CMs, venture into the DZ as they recently altered the number of px creds named bosses drop.

Lvl 30 drop 1-3
Lvl 31 drop 3-5
Lvl 32 drop 5-7

Again, these small amounts will add up quickly & it's a nice alternative to mindlessly running CMs over & over. If youre on PSN, shoot me a FR -- I'll be happy to help however I can. My PSN ID is the same as my GAF name.

D_psipher

As daunting as that sounds, IMO -- the payoff is well work it. Plus, each run the boss will drop a random number of px creds, so those will add up for you pretty quickly. & if you get bored running CMs, venture into the DZ as they recently altered the number of px creds named bosses drop.

Lvl 30 drop 1-3
Lvl 31 drop 3-5
Lvl 32 drop 5-7

Again, these small amounts will add up quickly & it's a nice alternative to mindlessly running CMs over & over. If your on PSN, shoot me a FR -- I'll be happy to help however I can. My PSN ID is the same as my GAF name.

I'll be on in about an hour and I can help as well.

So, the bonus damage with Striker's gear is not working with my AUG, but it does work with my AK-47? Is there a reason for this or just another bug? I can clearly see dmg numbers escalating when using the AK, and it also shows a "+" symbol close to it when shooting, but nothing happens with the AUG. This sucks, since my AUG has an insanely high stability.

Hoping the Xbox GAF can form up to do some CM incursion

Put our cheese to the test
Got some strong players

I'd be willing to give it a go at some point. Did hm with randoms pretty quick and easy over the weekend.

If I'm on when you try and need one shoot me an invite. Otherwise it's back to the long grind to 75.

Archpath1

Thanks for the response guys

I'll be home in like 4ish hours
Is 3pm here , so hoping around 7-8pm central

Gt- archpath1, if you haven't added

So I finally was able to join an Incursion, we beat it pretty easily it seemed. Enjoyed it more than I thought I would. I got a 214 score Tactician vest, and another Tactician vest :|

Just to make sure I understand correctly, I can continue to do the Incursion and get the lower score gear, but I won't get another 214 score or whatever gear for 7 days after I get the first one? Or does it reset Thursday with maintenance?

Iceman829

So I finally was able to join an Incursion, we beat it pretty easily it seemed. Enjoyed it more than I thought I would. I got a 214 score Tactician vest, and another Tactician vest :|

Just to make sure I understand correctly, I can continue to do the Incursion and get the lower score gear, but I won't get another 214 score or whatever gear for 7 days after I get the first one? Or does it reset Thursday with maintenance?

Hard Incursion - 214 Weekly Reward (once weekly), 191 Set Gear per APC kill

CM - 240 (weekly reward), 214 set piece per APC kill

CM also drops 204 gear. I believe you get at least 1 piece from the weekly. APC can drop 204 weapons as well

MildSoss

I think it resets today at 5 pm PST so you should get another shot at 214 gear in a few hours. But yeah, pretty much only one piece of 214 on hard mode every week.

Mullah88

Lvl 30 drop 1-3
Lvl 31 drop 3-5
Lvl 32 drop 5-7

Again, these small amounts will add up quickly & it's a nice alternative to mindlessly running CMs over & over. If youre on PSN, shoot me a FR -- I'll be happy to help however I can. My PSN ID is the same as my GAF name.

I'll be on in about an hour and I can help as well.
I'm up for some CM incursion tonight since they did the reset, at least i get a chance at a tactician drop and something else...knowing my luck it'll be 2 tactician sets

welcome to my pain, i have 3 tactician set of 240s and a bunch on 214s! thats literally all that drops for me running the incursion (legit or cheese)

^^ already saw a group doing that in the DZ, one of them goes inside the wall and his buddy goes rogue next to a checkpoint and he ranks up by the rogue counter expiring since he cant take damage. they where doing it by the entrance with the one way ladder.

Klyka

Banned
Mobile cover is the most useless skill in the game since day 1 and has done absolutely NOTHING positive and has only completely and utterly fucked many parts of the game.

Mullah88

they should do what slant six did with socom confrontation, out of bound area was an instant kill! if they dont want to add invisible walls then thats the only other option. if they go out of bounds in the dz, they drop there loot where players can pick it up

Top Bottom