• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tom Clancy's The Division |OT 3| Crafted From 150 OT 2’s

So, the bonus damage with Striker's gear is not working with my AUG, but it does work with my AK-47? Is there a reason for this or just another bug? I can clearly see dmg numbers escalating when using the AK, and it also shows a "+" symbol close to it when shooting, but nothing happens with the AUG. This sucks, since my AUG has an insanely high stability.

Anyone? :|

ManCannon

I wish the game had a Diablo-esque "paragon" system to take advantage of all the XP being earned running dailies and incursions over and over. I'm guessing if/when they raise the level cap all that XP isn't actually accumulating behind the scenes right now. :(

Hjod

Banned
If you want to hide from somebody then why have them on your friends list?

Yeah, and when you guys run into each other in the DZ..the awkwardness.

JjJ1GOG.gif

Macrotus

I wish the game had a Diablo-esque "paragon" system to take advantage of all the XP being earned running dailies and incursions over and over. I'm guessing if/when they raise the level cap all that XP isn't actually accumulating behind the scenes right now. :(

I was hoping for that too.
Not just regular exp, but for DZ ranks too.

The higher DZ rank, the more DZ credits the NPCs drop.
Maybe they could do something similar for the currently shitty drop rates.
Like higher chances at getting HE gear above GS281 or something.

Geneijin

I'd actually prefer a system similar to Motes of Light in Destiny where you could get Division Tech for grinding DZ rank and crafting materials for PvE. But alas...

vivftp

If you want to hide from somebody then why have them on your friends list?

Sometimes you just want to game alone without people interrupting you or having to explain to people you don't want to play with them right now.

Weren't we supposed to get more info on how scavaging works today?

Samikaze

A group starts a Manhunt in teh DZ last night and gets everyone on them. We fight for a good 20 minutes, and finally get behind them.
They go running away and spread out in desperation. I chase one down and drop him with a few shots in the back from my still purple SOCOM M1A..

He Drops an HE First Wave M1A.

Extraction goes without a hitch.

Life is now complete. I can die happy.

It has no "balanced" talent, but with the accuracy mods on it, I hardly noticed a difference.

A group starts a Manhunt in teh DZ last night and gets everyone on them. We fight for a good 20 minutes, and finally get behind them.
They go running away and spread out in desperation. I chase one down and drop him with a few shots in the back from my still purple SOCOM M1A..

He Drops an HE First Wave M1A.

Extraction goes without a hitch.

Life is now complete. I can die happy.

It has no "balanced" talent, but with the accuracy mods on it, I hardly noticed a difference.

Nice one GZ!

I don't have balance on mine either but I notice it kicking to the right. It's manageable but not ideal for me.

Samikaze

Nice one GZ!

I don't have balance on mine either but I notice it kicking to the right. It's manageable but not ideal for me.

I wasted the rest of my PC and mats just building the best possible parts to mod the rifle for full accuracy. It does still kick to the side, but instead of doing 5-6 shots like before, I just do 2-3 quick ones and recenter.

EL CUCO

Mobile cheese needs to be removed from the game already.

Ran into DZ5/6 to farm 10 LMB'S for the assignment before daily reset. I was avoiding some Rogues and NPC that weren't LMB so I could get in and out quickly. Just after I killed my last one, I had to put the controller down for a sec only to get killed by some random Rioters that ran up on me. Lost half of the 7500 XP. FeelsBadMan
I did get a pair of Sentry gloves. But now I gotta deal with my Sentry chest piece having 12% Protection from Elites. If I take it off I lose the 4 piece set perk.
You're playing the real challenging mode

Archpath1

Alright I'm on
I'll be doing hard and CM modes for incursion

Anyone on Xbox message me
Gt- ARCHPATH1

more than likely hard first unless team is feeling brave enough to do cm

Maintenance moved to Thursday huh? Can't see what could possibly go wrong with that! lol

Probably the players will log into the game with catching on fire, blind, dizzy status and it can't be undone until the player respawns again. And won't be "hotfixed" over the weekend because it doesn't affect the economy.

Which, admittedly, I would find it pretty funny.

Wolfe

So I've got a bug where in the shoes menu it won't scroll all the way down to the bottom. The last 5 or so pairs of footwear, just can't see um. Can't tell what it is till I put it on (visually) and then I gotta back out just to see what it's called lol.

But I main mobile cover as part of my usual build for CM and DZ runs.

Said no one, ever!

Hah.

wow, this game....
I'm not sure what I can say about all this anymore, seriously.

I'm really curious how the QA went for this, was it mostly outsourced or something?

Top Bottom