• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tom Clancy's The Division |OT 3| Crafted From 150 OT 2’s

Wolfe

Speaking again of bugs I just opened the same file cabinet 3 times in a row, it dropped a different consumable each time...

Speaking again of bugs I just opened the same file cabinet 3 times in a row, it dropped a different consumable each time...

I've had that one before, I was like uhhhhh freebies?!

Anyone up for the Warrengate CM on PS4? I never seem to have much luck with randoms on this mission, always seem to run out of time.

PSN - Souldestroyer199

kriskrosbbk

Guys what is the best way to be the leader when matchmaking? I am teleporting to the mission then doing the matchmaking and just wait even invitations are sent?

Minimaul

I am not sure which one is this option? Is it ingame?

Yeah. Go to the mission. Set it up. Then go the player menu, the one where you can see other players names, in game. Hit square while your name is highlighted, and select 'open'. Then, run forward into the mission zone, just enough to hear the voice over. Then people should pretty much instantly join your game with you as the leader.

Tawpgun

I feel this mess is more Ubi fault than massive.

Not sure how big the massive studio is, but the Ubisoft has a ton of resources, why isn't there more QA done

Iceman829

They still haven't removed mobile cheese?

Thought I'd pop in to see how things are going.. Been playing destiny.. And welp. Back to destiny I go. Ugh, massive. Why?

At least it's Iron Lagger this week

I might play some Iron B Lagger. Depends if anyone is around for DZ xp grinding at night or not

TsuWave

what's up with me being marked (sentry bonus) without actually getting shot, just by getting closer to rogues? what's going on with this game?

deadduck

They are marking you with a very weak pistol.

You can be marked when rogues are a block away (and no one else is around) and have the blocks entire building structure between you and them.

I've also been marked underground with rogues above and marked when coming out of a safehouse and nothing around.

When I noticed the random marking I moved to DZ6 made sure no one was around and still got random marked.

Sentry is bugged beyond its marking with any weapon.

Horseticuffs

Full werewolf off the buckle
So I've got just over 600 PC saved up for that Aug. It would be dumb to buy it if there's balancing coming up soon, right?

So I've been playing the PS4 version till now, just got a new PC with a 980ti and therefore a free copy of the game. Holy shit, what a difference. The fluidity of the gameplay, accuracy of the combat and the general detail makes it feel like I'm playing a different game altogether. Problem is I'd have to play 100 hours to get where I was on the PS4 version...

fuzzyset

Nerfing one thing is the easy route, but I hope they take the hard route and buff the other weapon classes to be competitive with SMGs. ARs or something should have native armor destruction.

fr0st

Banned
Nerfing one thing is the easy route, but I hope they take the hard route and buff the other weapon classes to be competitive with SMGs. ARs or something should have native armor destruction.
LMAO have you seen how they balanced this game?

Hotfix within hours to buffs and broken shit gets fixed later.

deadduck

So I've been playing the PS4 version till now, just got a new PC with a 980ti and therefore a free copy of the game. Holy shit, what a difference. The fluidity of the gameplay, accuracy of the combat and the general detail makes it feel like I'm playing a different game altogether. Problem is I'd have to play 100 hours to get where I was on the PS4 version...

Glad it's OK for you, I cant get consistent 60fps with 980ti because of my OC i5k gets maxxed by the game. Framerate is all over the place and not even gsync can save it.

This plus hackers means I personally find it a better experience on PS4.

I finally broke the 200k DPS barrier this weekend with the AUG I just spent 814 pc on, if they nerf it, I will be mad, and if they mess with the M1A I got from a drop, I might have to put this game away for a while.

Speaking on damage from elites, it makes sense now that my health was dropping like crazy during the Lincoln Tunnel after getting a chest piece with 11% protection and gloves with 8$ protection.

What a mess. I love this game, but they need to get their stuff together.

Pandy

yup probably to SMGs, shorten the range
That wouldn't be ridiculous, to be honest, but I'd far prefer to see the other weapons getting unique traits like the SMG and Marksman Rifles have.

Someone mentioned having a Stagger effect on shotguns, which would be cool.

LMGs could have Armour Destruction as the set talent. Do they already have increased suppression?

ARs could have Crit Hit Damage? Can't think of anything more interesting. I still love my AK.

Top Bottom