• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tom Clancy's The Division |OT 3| Crafted From 150 OT 2’s

Samikaze

No, that's the high ROF Police marksman rifle with RoF magazine.

Marksman rifles are not snipers. The only marksman rifle that comes close to being a sniper is the bolt action one.

I don't think so. Not the shape of the Upper Handguard. The rails don't change shape like they do in the Mk17, they stay the same shape all the way down, like the M1A.

The muzzle is different than a Mk17.

Additionally you can see a Magpul style mag grip on his magazine. This isn't on the Mk17.

Mk17:
maxresdefault.jpg

M1A
AOwMQ5f.png

This guy:
http://i.imgur.com/yBvvWD9.png

vivftp

Well, a bunch of randoms and I got absolutely ass-ram'd in CM Incursion, lol. Couldn't make it past the 1 minute mark in the pit or the back right platform. Bloody one-hit shotgunners

HM Incursion was at least more forgiving... but I've now gotten a bloody Sentry's harness for the third time in a row, lol.

Samikaze

Yeah he's definitely using a Socom, with a 29% RoF mag I can get mine going pretty fast (for sure not that fast) but it feels like the lag of the game holds it back. Maybe the dudes got a turbo controller? Lol no idea, you're not playing on PC are you?

Nah it's on PS4. I'm thinking modded controller if anything.
I used to play tournament paintball, and was able to shoot up to almost 25 balls a second. I couldn't even go that fast on a stock PS4 controller's single trigger.

Maximus P

There are a couple of manhunt status dudes running around the DZ on the 0-160 servers right now. Both of them with 99 DZ and both of them invincible to fire and insta-killing everyone......

They're not even trying to hide. I think one of them was afk because I managed to record myself shooting him with my HE m1a with explosive rounds without effect.

I almost seem sorry for them that there life's are so dull that they find enjoyment in the most simple of things like this.

Wolfe

Nah it's on PS4. I'm thinking modded controller if anything.
I used to play tournament paintball, and was able to shoot up to almost 25 balls a second. I couldn't even go that fast on a stock PS4 controller's single trigger.

Yeah it's not a good trigger for feathering the way it's spring mechanism is set up I'm guessing, was much easier on the 360 controller (haven't used an X1 yet).

darkwing

There are a couple of manhunt status dudes running around the DZ on the 0-160 servers right now. Both of them with 99 DZ and both of them invincible to fire and insta-killing everyone......

They're not even trying to hide. I think one of them was afk because I managed to record myself shooting him with my HE m1a with explosive rounds without effect.

I almost seem sorry for them that there life's are so dull that they find enjoyment in the most simple of things like this.

well, DZ is the end game

Maximus P

Haha.

Noticed that they split up and i managed to team up with 3 other guys, all 150 GS+

We singled one of them out......

1008_KennyDeath.gif

It didn't go well......

lol

Maximus P

On the plus side, I'm meeting some really cool chaps in this game. Most of the people i chat to vent there frustrations with the game and tell me to avoid griefers/ level droppers, others are just casuals that have no idea whats going on when they get insta-killed so i explain to them to avoid rouges(which is really hard to do).

I don't think I've ever made so many friends and blocked so many people in the same game. I really enjoy the social side of this, even if there are a minority who want to ruin it for everyone else.

Airan

Are you sure it's a cheater and not an exploiter?
I mean, to this day people are still arguing that exploiting is not considered as cheating.

Oh it was definitely a cheater/hacker, using the firing rate hack that's shown on a video floating about on Youtube. I didn't have time to bleed out, I was 100 to dead in 1 second (it was probably less than that). Wish I had some recording software. To top if off Ubisoft's support page throws an error when I try to submit a case. They can't do anything right lol.

Paertan

I really like the idea of Rogues and DZ being shared with other players. But a group I was in yesterday got a server for ourselves yesterday. It was kind of sweet. Rushing through enemies never having to fight over bosses. I was watching som series on my other screen and as I often do. Chill times.

Hnetuduft

Finshed Falcon Lost on HM for the first time yesterday with randoms, really fun :)

I now have two sentry pieces (which I crafted) and 1 striker piece I got from FL.

Can I aquire other striker pieces via FL and is it RNG which decides which piece I get?

One more thing, Falcon Lost CM, does it give lvl 214 items?

Raxious

Decided to give this game another run, and inmediately figured out why I stopped playing.

Shooting close to 300 bullets into another player with a Vector 35, and only taking off a little bit of health. While they basically one shot me.

EL CUCO

Hamish confirmed in StreamerHouse's chat that protection from Elites will be fixed during this week's server maintenance.

The real question is if damage to Elites will be broken after.

Klyka

Banned
Hamish confirmed in StreamerHouse's chat that protection from Elites will be fixed during this week's server maintenance.

The real question is if damage to Elites will be broken after.

"Critical hit chance is broken. Instead of increasing your chance to critically hit, it increases the chance for you to get critically hit"

Decided to give this game another run, and inmediately figured out why I stopped playing.

Shooting close to 300 bullets into another player with a Vector 35, and only taking off a little bit of health. While they basically one shot me.

RPGs, how do they work

Quazar

Might be an audio visual glitch.

I was playing with friends once and his smg was firing but m1a sounds were coming from each bullet

I think so as well. I see audio video glitches all the time. It's really one of those aspects that bug me. One big one is when people are shooting but they're ahooting off to the side instead of forward.

lt519

Haha are they serious about the Protection from Elites thing? Was just checking in to see what is new. Good lord I think I had like 20% on that.

darkwing

Might be an audio visual glitch.

I was playing with friends once and his smg was firing but m1a sounds were coming from each bullet

I think so as well. I see audio video glitches all the time. It's really one of those aspects that bug me. One big one is when people are shooting but they're ahooting off to the side instead of forward.

the game processes data client side, so there might be a delay in seeing the actions of your group

EL CUCO

So whats the verdict on the 204 ACR?
I bought it last night to replace the 182 Black Market AK-74 I used mainly for NPC's in the DZ. Kill times are faster compared to my previous weapon, so I'm happy.

I had some extra DZ funds and with an SMG nerf around the corner, I figured it wouldn't be a bad idea to pick up the BP.

SirDgby

Neo Member
http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1441160-Changelog-April-28th-maintenance

[Changelog] April 28th maintenance
  • Here is the list of changes implemented during the maintenance of April 28:
  • Protection from Elites will now correctly reduce damage received from Elite enemies
  • Fixed a bug with Rehabilitated where the talent could remain active when used in combination with a tear gas grenade
  • Fixed an exploit where players could go through walls by using a ladder while the Jumping Jack emote is active
  • Falcon Lost: Players will no longer be able to shoot inside the incursion when they are standing outside of it

vivftp

I bought it last night to replace the 182 Black Market AK-74 I used mainly for NPC's in the DZ. Kill times are faster compared to my previous weapon, so I'm happy.

I had some extra DZ funds and with an SMG nerf around the corner, I figured it wouldn't be a bad idea to pick up the BP.

I know they had mentioned weapon rebalancing, but do we have confirmation of a SMG nerf?

http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1441160-Changelog-April-28th-maintenance

• Protection from Elites will now correctly reduce damage received from Elite enemies
  • Fixed a bug with Rehabilitated where the talent could remain active when used in combination with a tear gas grenade
  • Fixed an exploit where players could go through walls by using a ladder while the Jumping Jack emote is active
    [*]Falcon Lost: Players will no longer be able to shoot inside the incursion when they are standing outside of it

In 24 hours we'll have another cheese to break the Incursion :p

firehawk12

Subete no aware
I know they had mentioned weapon rebalancing, but do we have confirmation of a SMG nerf?
I think with the crafting nerf, you can almost assume that Massive will make things worse for people and not better. So I expect some curbing of the M1A and SMGs just because those are what everyone is using.

http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php...th-maintenance

• Falcon Lost: Players will no longer be able to shoot inside the incursion when they are standing outside of it
Thus ends the current cheese. They still can't fix mobile cover though.

Top Bottom