• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tom Clancy's The Division |OT 3| Crafted From 150 OT 2’s

VE3TRO

Formerly Gizmowned
When a player is downed a few shots should kill them not having to put another whole clip into them.

We can punch to kill so why not a few shots.

mhayze

Hello all - just a noobie Division player - only just hit level 8, but I read about the free Phoenix credits. I've had my game activated since shortly after launch, but just haven't put in a lot of hours (mumble mumble Iron Banner, mumble April update).

I don't see anything at the rewards vendor in-game, does that mean that I am not eligible for the free Phoenix credits?

GazzaGSi

Hello all - just a noobie Division player - only just hit level 8, but I read about the free Phoenix credits. I've had my game activated since shortly after launch, but just haven't put in a lot of hours (mumble mumble Iron Banner, mumble April update).

I don't see anything at the rewards vendor in-game, does that mean that I am not eligible for the free Phoenix credits?

I don't think phoenix credits come into the game until level 30 so that's probably why you don't have them as you don't have the dailies unlocked that pays phoenix credits.

ManCannon

Did you check the "resources" tab at the rewards vendor?
I don't think you have to be 30, I got my UPlay PXC reward when I first started the game.

EL CUCO

Did you check the "resources" tab at the rewards vendor?
I don't think you have to be 30, I got my UPlay PXC reward when I first started the game.
The 150 PXC were compensation for not having dailies. The fact that he's only a level 8 means he didn't have any dailies unlocked to begin with.

Samikaze

Anyone here get the Gaming Loot crate?

There's supposedly a Division DLC code in the box. I'm out of town when mine arrives, (Saturday) but hopefully it's something good.

Paertan

Finally got gloves to drop from Refueling Station in DZ so I got full set.
hsKbeqxl.jpg

4 Striker and 2 Sentry
Had to reroll a bit and craft new gear to balance stats but really like the way my character plays now.

Wolfe

The crafting nerf is starting to get to me, the thing with being able to craft 7 guns at a time is that it was likely all 7 were going to be crap anyway. The fact that you could have multiple chances to possibly get something good made up for the reality that the odds were stacked against you.

Now I struggle to save up mats to craft just one gun lol, this is killin me.

kriskrosbbk

Finally got gloves to drop from Refueling Station in DZ so I got full set.
hsKbeqxl.jpg

4 Striker and 2 Sentry
Had to reroll a bit and craft new gear to balance stats but really like the way my character plays now.

Good stuff.I have plenty of the rest set items,zero from Striker.For me this set does not exist.

jbortz78

Yep, in about 45 minutes according to Hamish.

I have a dream that Massive announce that they will reverts the crafting nerf and implement smart loot that works, info that next DLC will be a Rift like mode...

The I wake up in Boo and run to pick up another Green tool from a box, and then craft another MP5 with horrible talents...

Ted

You had to have logged in during the weekend of 23/24 April to receive them.

I never hit 30 on PS4 when the 150 was available and I got them in the chest just fine.

Same. With this plus the 30 from the Ubisoft club I'm at 180 and only hit 29 earlier in the week! I assume most everything costs more than 180 Phoenix Credits but it's a nice start for when I hit 30 regardless.

State of the Game 28/04 notes:

Protection from Elites fixed, will now work as intended.
No changes to shotgun rushers (keep on crying about getting one-shot from across the map).

Rehab glitch with tear gas grenade fixed.
Jumping Jack ladder bug fixed.

Falcon Lost: No more shooting AI from outside the map - cheese patched.
Infinite Loading in Falcon Lost is working as intended but they will look into improving it.

Daily rotating missions will be fixed in an upcoming update (not today).

Talents:
One is None is broken, working on a fix.
Reckless requires a client side patch (1.2).
Balanced is not working as intended.
Gear Talent stacking being looked into.

Looking into fixing Chat Spam (on PC).
Auto-aim on PC - fix incoming.

Hacking/Cheating/Exploiting:
Priority is to fix bugs so players can't exploit in the first place.
Cheating is different from exploiting.
New server side cheat detection mechanisms to prevent cheating will be implemented one by one.

Compensation: Backpack lockout and missing character compensations will go out next week.

Recent Netcode article: They will address the client-server netcode discussion in the future.

That's all folks.

TL;DR: nothing changed, not really.

What is the issue with Balanced weapon talent that they mentioned it needs a fix?

I think they meant weapon balancing in general?

I think they think it's working a bit too well, probably going to nerf it a little.

Yeah, Balanced is too good and apparently not working as intended. They didn't go into specifics but assume it will be a nerf in the future.

They didn't even mention anything about weapon balancing.

Rizific

State of the Game 28/04 notes:
Auto-aim on PC - fix incoming.
Holy shit...first they added auto aim on pc. Auto aim. Pc. Think about that one. Now they have to "fix" it? What? How about just do the opposite of adding it in? Like, I don't know, fucking get rid of it completely?

It's like their mission statement of "if it's working in favor of the players, nerf it." If you can "hotfix" to decrease item drops, you can fucking add that back up via "hotfix".

vivftp

Certainly doesn't seem like it makes much sense to craft any weapons at this point. I really hope they don't suck all the fun out of these weapons

fr0st

Banned
Wonder if we will get a stream for 1.2. We did get one for 1.1 during the end of the month but there's only 2 days left and Im not sure if they can still do one in such a short time.

Klyka

Banned
I have no idea what people mean with the "auto aim on PC" because I certainly don't and never had that.

Wonder if we will get a stream for 1.2. We did get one for 1.1 during the end of the month but there's only 2 days left and Im not sure if they can still do one in such a short time.

I expect the announcement stream for it next week and then the release of it in the third week of May.

fr0st

Banned
I expect the announcement stream for it next week and then the release of it in the third week of May.
That's what I'm expecting because people still need to get gear from the incursions and it also gives them more time to fix/check for things since 1.1 launched kinda early instead of later in the month.

Top Bottom