• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tom Clancy's The Division |OT 3| Crafted From 150 OT 2’s

vivftp

Well dang, I suppose at this point I'm going to go into cruise control mode with this game. Keep collecting mats and cash, and wait for Massive to figure out how they want this game to play. I probably shouldn't have dropped 190k in DZ funds on a 204 Firearms chest piece today... Only have 140k left.

Gear set drop rates have been abysmal for me in the DZ and CMs, and they've been pretty "meh" in HM Incursion. CM Incursion is pretty much impossible for me right now... I just can't survive. MAYBE once they have Protection from Elites fixed up I can try to survive more than 1 shot from any random enemy... maybe...

Mullah88

Well dang, I suppose at this point I'm going to go into cruise control mode with this game. Keep collecting mats and cash, and wait for Massive to figure out how they want this game to play. I probably shouldn't have dropped 190k in DZ funds on a 204 Firearms chest piece today... Only have 140k left.

Gear set drop rates have been abysmal for me in the DZ and CMs, and they've been pretty "meh" in HM Incursion. CM Incursion is pretty much impossible for me right now... I just can't survive. MAYBE once they have Protection from Elites fixed up I can try to survive more than 1 shot from any random enemy... maybe...

patch note states theyve fixed protection from elite

I like my division M1A so much that I bought a real one.

lol, I've been considering trying to recreate my current fake-liberator (LOV-C?) in real life with the white digital cameo. Also wish they have the real tactical top(the one with the elbow and shoulder pads) they have in-game in real life as well. That would be cool to wear for war-games.

Edit: added pictures if anyone was curious. Also just love the in-game world. So many cool moments and atmosphere:

dYKjuUx.jpg

n4gzE5F.jpg

Iceman829

Lol played that like 2 times. :p

Been playing the new episode for HITMAN.

You haven't been on late anymore, so that's the only thing I saw you playing. I'm just hoping the new blueprint on Friday is good. Spent all this time ranking up I want a new gun.

lol, I've been considering trying to recreate my current fake-liberator (LOV-C?) in real life with the white digital cameo. Also wish they have the real tactical top(the one with the elbow and shoulder pads) they have in-game in real life as well. That would be cool to wear for war-games.

Edit: added pictures if anyone was curious. Also just love the in-game world. So many cool moments and atmosphere:

Would be easy enough. Cheap base AR and start adding parts.

I have to change stocks on the M1A and it is slightly longer than the Socom 16 used in the game at 18.5 inches, but I should be able to approximate the entire gun for about $1500 canuck bucks.

ch4fx_

Next time you decide you want to share a screenshot please use the capture and share methods built in on both consoles. Thank you. I puked a little looking at that.

Is there an easy way to upload these if one doesn't have/want/use Twitter or Facebook?

Archpath1

Enter DZ 3 rogues heading up to me near pit

Figure I wait maybe catch the last guy off-guard

They hit the corner, I hit the last guy with m44 explosive
Half his health drops, hit once more time , a sliver left, he tries to escape catch him on the foot goes down
Then 2nd guy came back to pick him up; dropped him

Both bags full of yellows mhmh mhm

Mullah88

Is there an easy way to upload these if one doesn't have/want/use Twitter or Facebook?

send the pic to a friend (ill be the test sub.) or an alt account and use your mobile phone ps message app to copy it from there and upload to an img sharing site

ManCannon

On the plus side, I'm meeting some really cool chaps in this game. I don't think I've ever made so many friends and blocked so many people in the same game. I really enjoy the social side of this, even if there are a minority who want to ruin it for everyone else.

This has been my experience too (on Xbox One). Plenty of people don't use their mic, and honestly I usually don't often with randoms in these types of games either, but for whatever reason I started conversing and I'll be damned I've connected with a bunch of good peoples who've made my playtime much more enjoyable. Sure, every once in a while I'll have to rando matchmake (I always opt for that vs. going into the DZ solo) and it's hit or miss but now I have so many solid active players on my friends list that I can almost always get into a legit group.

It's kind of blown my mind really... overall my social experiences in the Division have been way better than I ever had with randoms in Battlefield, COD, Halo and to a lesser extent, Destiny. Pretty surprising considering the reputation for griefing, cheating and exploiting the game has garnered. Most of the people I've connected with have been around ~200 or higher GS and didn't even know about the exploits and don't intentionally go rogue.

EL CUCO

I mean, I know people exploit the bracket system, but DZ rank 99 can exist in any bracket. I met a guy through mm early on that didn't care to level passed 24 and just played DZ all day.

TsuWave

just crafted a 204 AUG with brutal and deadly, third talent is "capable" (increase the weapon handling after using skill for 13 secs).

shame i probably won't make the most of it with weapon rebalancing incoming and all

I have to say, the end game so far really sucks. That incursion is terribly unfun. Theres practically nothing left to do in the SP other than dailies.

I have to say, im really disappointed. From level 1 to 30 i thought it was great. Now that i hit 30 and finished all the missions, im bored out of my mind.

Dark zone gets dull after a while. They really need some good SP content, fast.

J-Rzez

Though I'd give it a go after a week off.
5 mins in..... Maybe not

Working as intended. Its funny to see these people complain they're bored in the dark zone, forced to fight only like minded if they get bored enough since there's no nonrogue players or smaller groups/solos, yet these same people are the reason the game is fucked and people are quitting. Lol.

Only thing you can get a little satisfaction is seeing some Skywalker drop from the air and one shot them all since they're hacking lol.

After 15 Incursion runs, 100s of CM missions, and DZ runs I am convinced that Gear Set gloves do not exist.

Lmao I got two. Two Nomads. They suck btw, don't bother.

BTW, is there an easy way to get a decent Assault Rifle? I have an awesome AUG, I want a Socom, LVOA-C or something of the like.

so wtf has happened to this game.

Its lag all over.

Popping health skill makes you just unable to take cover... it didnt used to be like that.

Lmao I got two. Two Nomads. They suck btw, don't bother.

BTW, is there an easy way to get a decent Assault Rifle? I have an awesome AUG, I want a Socom, LVOA-C or something of the like.

I need either Sentry's or Striker Gear Set gloves so I can run four Sentry's and two Striker pieces. I have everything (multiples) but gloves for all three Gear Sets.

so wtf has happened to this game.

Its lag all over.

Popping health skill makes you just unable to take cover... it didnt used to be like that.

This game can feel very weird at times. I'm not sure how to explain it other than it feels like the most "on-line" game I have ever played as seemingly the simplest things/actions in-game need the cleanest/strongest internet connection.

The First Aid/Health thing is beyond annoying and the lag defeats the purpose of the entire mechanic.

Quazar

So I got curious and glitched my way through near unreleased INcursion. There is a ton of finished assets behind white border. So far I've only helped one civilian and got a lame item and found a mechanic shop near some park. I discovered an echo beacon and it said ready for playback but I don't see anywhere to hit x.

Hjod

Banned
I don't think I'll ever hit lvl 75 in the DZ, I'm at 67 now, the lvling takes forever and is boring. And then the ganking, you don't lose much xp but it sucks being shot in the back by a four man team and not being able to fight back before you're dead.

I'm just rantig I guess, got ganked one to many times today haha.

Top Bottom