• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tom Clancy's The Division |OT 3| Crafted From 150 OT 2’s

Tawpgun

Xp loss is fine.

But I would probably up the rogue penalty more and modify the death penalty.

If you get killed by rogues you don't lose as much xp, but if you get killed by ai you will lose just as much as normal.

Hopefully with balanced being fixed they shouldn't make the 20 round DMR's come with balanced as it is baked in. Might make them worthwhile

I think the blueprints are closer to 260k, which would put you close enough to afford a new BP tonight as well with some DZ grind. I think mods are about 130k.

Dom, it sounds like you have a good amount of DZ funds at the moment. I would grab the ACR now, who knows what will be up tonight. Especially if ARs are your go to weapon of choice.

You should have a good amount left over to purchase what will be available tonight. If it is something you would want.

Good points. I would have even more credits if I didn't spend on that one Level 32 Extended Mag. Plus, we all play enough DZ that I could gain it back before next week's reset if there's a really nice BP that pops up after refresh.

I think that since I have the 182 ACR right now, I'll grab this blueprint and effectively "replace" it with a 204 version that may even have a better roll if I get lucky. Have enough materials to make a few versions if absolutely needed. Thanks guys

If you die as a rogue, the higher your kill count, the more stuff you lose on top of XP, DZ keys, and funds. Start with your mods on your gears, then to your mods on your weapons, eventually you kill high enough to drop your main weapon.

The timer for reset kill count starts after the rogue status ends and goes at per kill count. So something like 15mins per kill. So that you're not that saved after your rogue status is over.

Also the rogue status will be shared in group if you don't kick out the rogue under certain amount of time. Make it appear like hold tab for x time to kick rogue out. This option will appear for all team members. Also the timer will not reset so if the rogue joins back a team, it will still apply.

That should get your rocks off for the thrill of going rogue. The higher you go, the harder you fucking fall. That also applies across all characters. So the timer is shared just like your stash

The bounty of killing a rogue goes up as they kill more. So exp and DZfunds goes up per kill the rogue had made. After a certain number of agents killed, their location and bounty appears to everyone in the DZ to promote manhunt.

Those that enjoy going rogue and telling others to just "bootstrap it" while sitting on that ivory throne, this is here to jump start that trickle down economy. If the PvE players get timed lockout to get gears, PVP should get to enjoy that timed lockout experience. Too harsh? Then think twice before pulling that trigger. That's what going rogue means.

deafmedal

So you like it today where cheaters roam free or people who min/max gear/weapons from exploits rule the DZ?

Anyone who was able to play more than most and those who benefited from exploits/glitches are going to feel great about the state of the DZ. The rest of us are just salty and whiney and need to git gud. Except Massive believes we don't deserve to, what with the economy nerfs and such. Kinda hard to git gud if I can unload 2 mags into someone with a 204 AUG, then pop SL and immediately get dropped by the same gun in less than 2 seconds- with full mitigation no less. Not fun but hey, that's the way they intended! Only poop sockers and exploiters deserve to have fun ;)

Game needs something to change, what that is I dunno. Normalization could help, more PvP modes/areas, better sectioning of player levels or fuck, give PvE peeps more to do that is rewarding so they don't feel like they have to go into the DZ for progression purposes (zone bosses and mobs on a 1-2 hour timer would be great). The way the DZ played in the beta was awesome, now the gulf between players is too wide and it's very difficult to overcome that gap.

SirDgby

Neo Member
Anyone who was able to play more than most and those who benefited from exploits/glitches are going to feel great about the state of the DZ. The rest of us are just salty and whiney and need to git gud. Except Massive believes we don't deserve to, what with the economy nerfs and such. Kinda hard to git gud if I can unload 2 mags into someone with a 204 AUG, then pop SL and immediately get dropped by the same gun in less than 2 seconds- with full mitigation no less. Not fun but hey, that's the way they intended! Only poop sockers and exploiters deserve to have fun ;)

Game needs something to change, what that is I dunno. Normalization could help, more PvP modes/areas, better sectioning of player levels or fuck, give PvE peeps more to do that is rewarding so they don't feel like they have to go into the DZ for progression purposes (zone bosses and mobs on a 1-2 hour timer would be great). The way the DZ played in the beta was awesome, now the gulf between players is too wide and it's very difficult to overcome that gap.

You don't have to go to the DZ for progression... If this is the experience you're having right now, try to rerun CMs to get a decent HE gear set to do the incursion on hard. If you want to go to the DZ while undergeared, run conceal and don't engage other players unless you're confident they're don't have a solid build yet (pretty easy to tell if you watch them fight some 31-32 mobs).

It doesn't take too long doing this to get enough gear that DZ just becomes about who gets the first shots off... but that's a different problem :)

quest

Not Banned from OT
You don't have to go to the DZ for progression... If this is the experience you're having right now, try to rerun CMs to get a decent HE gear set to do the incursion on hard. If you want to go to the DZ while undergeared, run conceal and don't engage other players unless you're confident they're don't have a solid build yet (pretty easy to tell if you watch them fight some 31-32 mobs).

It doesn't take too long doing this to get enough gear that DZ just becomes about who gets the first shots off... but that's a different problem :)

You definitely need to run the DZ for progression. CM mode is basically worthless for anyone but a fresh 30. DZ is really the only place to get a good 204 weapons. The DZ is the only place to get crafting material since the CM HE nerf.

SirDgby

Neo Member
You definitely need to run the DZ for progression. CM mode is basically worthless for anyone but a fresh 30. DZ is really the only place to get a good 204 weapons. The DZ is the only place to get crafting material since the CM HE nerf.

You don't need 204 weapons... its way easier to find a 182 with a good roll which will beat the vast majority of 204 rolls.

You can get all HE mats outside of the DZ... its still the only reliable source for div tech, but div tech isn't even required unless you're trying to roll BiS (and can't do the incursions on hard).

CM gives you crafting mats, pxc and decent HE drops... I mentioned it first since that should be your first stop as a fresh 30... but you definitely can gear up to the point of being competitive without ever setting foot in the DZ.

My GS is 200 and I haven't touched DZ for ages.
I have the 204 Aug from BoO and 5 pieces of gear set armour (4 strikers and 1 tactician's) which majority is 214 gs.

I definitely don't feel like I need the DZ to progress.

ManCannon

I've spent more time in the DZ than out of it and have generally enjoyed it aside from the inevitability of boredom setting in from running the exact same thing over and over again. Mind you I'm not averse to farming loot, I'll run rifts in Diablo until my eyes bleed but that's because there's always still chances of useful drops, paragon gains and just progression in general. I haven't gotten a useful drop in the DZ in probably several days worth of play time aside from deconstructing into a pittance of materials that eventually add up to one or two craftable items every 10+ extractions.

I don't mind the penalty for death (certainly way better than at launch) but for me it's just missing more upside/payoff for the time and risk. Why aren't supply drops always yellow items? They're super rare, surrounded by yellow high level NPCs and a boss and almost always involve skirmishes with other agents... for purples almost every time? Why can't a weapon higher than 182 ever drop in the DZ? (perhaps it can but after days and days of play time I see probably 1 out of 20 weapons be a 182 and never anything higher, ever). Why don't enemies in DZ5 & 6 drop noticeably better gear/more often than those in DZ1-3? Certainly hasn't been my experience (my set item drops all came from lower levels).

Personally I like the DZ concept a lot and in the early days there was something really unique and special about the adrenaline and tension of fighting through and trying to extract and watching your back. Nowadays that's pretty much gone, at least for me.

I don't have the answers aside from making the drops better, maybe further reduce the non-rogue penalty and find other engagement mechanics (more world events, perhaps a PVE version of a Man Hunt that's a spree multiplier the longer streak you're on resulting in increasing chances of better drops? That'd add more tension as I do my 20th loop through Refueling/Subway/Park)... but I'm still baffled there's no 'true' PVP included or mentioned... no objective-based assault or hard point style gametypes?

You don't have to go to the DZ for progression

But you absolutely do.

That is what the issue is - fresh lvl 30 players can't really do CM, let alone the Incursion.

DZ is the only place to get better gear and mats. The reward and boss drop from hard and CM dailies are mostly worthless. A lot of the better items and blue prints are locked behind DZ funds and DZ ranks.

deafmedal

That's decent advice for a fresh lvl30. Personally, I've had decent luck running solo DZ, not as much fun and more frustrating, but doable. My gear is decent, but sooo much good stuff is locked behind the DZ and I am at a point that my upgrades are coming very slow (but not so steady). Sure, CMs and PL can be decent for getting gear but much less efficient than the DZ. I can run a loop (if the timing is right) in the DZ and be ready to extract a full pack in less than 20 minutes- 9 HEs vs 2-4, and way more PxC which are still somewhat valuable for non full-time players or exploiters. Never mind that 99% of that gear is only good for selling/deconstructing.

I want to enjoy PvP in the DZ and every now and then I do. But for the most part I either destroy or get destroyed in the DZ. I want to have extended fights with other agents not one sided gankfests- in either direction. There are plenty of ultra low TTK games out there, judging on TTK from beta and when I fight similar geared agents felt good to me. But that just isn't the norm in the current DZ, which (according to everyone) is the real endgame, not CMs or PL. As such, I sympathize with the frustrations lots of folks have and it irks me when (esp gaffers) folks just lolgitgud it off and say it's what's intended when it's not so simple. I didn't play ToO in Destiny because I don't find it fun (I suck) but it's there for those that do. I stood a chance against those same players in regular Crucible or Iron Banner so I just stayed out of the mode where they slaughtered me. Here, you have to hope/hop servers to get away from them. OP gankers should have to fight other OP gankers not run roughshod over under geared/inexperienced players. Why anyone would argue otherwise is lost on me as it leads to folks dropping the game and having lots of people playing is a good thing.

Or maybe I'm wrong and Massive wants people to poop sock/exploit their way to awesomeness and show all those noobs they don't deserve to hold a mouse/controller and not to buy their games again *shrugs shoulders*

Edit* You are right, Ruthles, I forgot how hard CMs used to be when I was a fresh 30, bringing a fresh 30 into the DZ can be a great way to gear them up...

Right now, anyone crafting weapons is making a huge mistake. Just stick to what gear you have and save your mats.

If you want to do DZ, just extract HE's for mats. With 1.2 coming sometime next month, a lot of guns and talents will change and work differently. It's pointless and wasteful to spend time and mats on crafting right now.

Use this time before 1.2 to increase your DZ rank, collect mats, credits, dz funds and PC.

SirDgby

Neo Member
But you absolutely do.

That is what the issue is - fresh lvl 30 players can't really do CM, let alone the Incursion.

DZ is the only place to get better gear and mats. The reward and boss drop from hard and CM dailies are mostly worthless. A lot of the better items and blue prints are locked behind DZ funds and DZ ranks.

I guess I could clarify a bit more... fresh 30s can't contribute very well in CM, but I've had plenty join my random PUGs that end up doubling their GS in a couple runs. If you really don't want to sponge along until you get a few drops, you can run HM GA a couple times to gear up sufficiently for lex/LT.

I don't know why you think DZ is the only place to get better gear or mats... deconstruct HE drops and you can buy plenty of prints with pxc from doing CMs and dailies.

Again, there's nothing you can get from DZ funds or ranks that is objectively better than what you can potentially buy from the BoO for pxc... the availability of prints/gear changes randomly each week -- you have more options with dz funds/rank but I still haven't heard an argument that demonstrates its a gate for anything at the moment.

At the high end, progression actually forces you out of DZ to get 214/240 gear drops which are not available at all in the DZ.

The fact remains you can play PvE exclusively through to 210+ GS... this is not true for the DZ.

But you absolutely do.

If we're actually talking about fresh lvl 30 players, Hard mode gear is absolutely not worthless, especially with HE drops being more frequent. If anything, Hard mode is a great way to get your level 30 to be less of a sponge and survive longer in the DZ and CM.

Now, is it faster to get better gear in the DZ than Hard mode? Probably--but that's really only if you're running with a good group who can help protect you or you're solo and being careful in DZ01-03 (good luck).

jesu

I finished the campaign last night, took me 68 hours.
Loved it, solo every minute of it(well except that one mission)
Going to clear those last 2 areas and get all the collectables then see what to do next.

HMD

Am I the only one that's literally only playing this game to hunt rogues and go rogue themselves? I've been stuck at rank 78 in the DZ for a week despite spending hours upon hours in the DZ. I don't even pick up any loot, I only ever pick it up if I see a dark green or a light blue.

Iceman829

Am I the only one that's literally only playing this game to hunt rogues and go rogue themselves? I've been stuck at rank 78 in the DZ for a week despite spending hours upon hours in the DZ. I don't even pick up any loot, I only ever pick it up if I see a dark green or a light blue.

There used to be more people in the thread with that mentality. People in the thread got mad at them for posting videos and gifs of them slaughtering people. Most moved onto other games since the crafting / gear nerf of 1.1

dskillzhtown

keep your strippers out of my American football
I finished the campaign last night, took me 68 hours.
Loved it, solo every minute of it(well except that one mission)
Going to clear those last 2 areas and get all the collectables then see what to do next.

IMO, the campaign was the best part of the game. It is the part with the most clear direction and the most thought out progression.

I guess I could clarify a bit more... fresh 30s can't contribute very well in CM, but I've had plenty join my random PUGs that end up doubling their GS in a couple runs. If you really don't want to sponge along until you get a few drops, you can run HM GA a couple times to gear up sufficiently for lex/LT.

I don't know why you think DZ is the only place to get better gear or mats... deconstruct HE drops and you can buy plenty of prints with pxc from doing CMs and dailies.

Again, there's nothing you can get from DZ funds or ranks that is objectively better than what you can potentially buy from the BoO for pxc... the availability of prints/gear changes randomly each week -- you have more options with dz funds/rank but I still haven't heard an argument that demonstrates its a gate for anything at the moment.

At the high end, progression actually forces you out of DZ to get 214/240 gear drops which are not available at all in the DZ.

The fact remains you can play PvE exclusively through to 210+ GS... this is not true for the DZ.

If we're actually talking about fresh lvl 30 players, Hard mode gear is absolutely not worthless, especially with HE drops being more frequent. If anything, Hard mode is a great way to get your level 30 to be less of a sponge and survive longer in the DZ and CM.

Now, is it faster to get better gear in the DZ than Hard mode? Probably--but that's really only if you're running with a good group who can help protect you or you're solo and being careful in DZ01-03 (good luck).

An hour in the DZ can net you 30 HE items or mats.

An hour of running missions on hard/CM will not even get you half that amount.

Sure, you can skip DZ if you want, enjoy playing the same hard/CM missions over and over again, getting kicked by PUG's due to your low GS, etc etc..

DZ is the end game and a lot of gear and blueprints are locked behind DZ rank and DZ funds - is my point. You just can't ignore the DZ is you want progression in this game.

GS is ultimately irrelevant. I can drop my GS to 170 or take it up to 220 and still be as effective in a mission.

I'm not saying DZ is the only place to get gear, but it sure is faster and more entertaining that running the same 4 missions over and over again...

Sure, you can skip DZ if you want, enjoy playing the same hard/CM missions over and over again, getting kicked by PUG's due to your low GS, etc etc..

DZ is the end game and a lot of gear and blueprints are locked behind DZ rank and DZ funds - is my point. You just can't ignore the DZ is you want progression in this game.

GS is ultimately irrelevant. I can drop my GS to 170 or take it up to 220 and still be as effective in a mission.

I'm not saying DZ is the only place to get gear, but it sure is faster and more entertaining that running the same 4 missions over and over again...

Never said it wasn't--I took issue with this statement of yours:

The reward and boss drop from hard and CM dailies are mostly worthless.

Again: hard mode and CM give guaranteed HE items. DZ is potentially a lot more fruitful, but you often *must* have a group to run with. Otherwise, those 9 HEs in your pack that you, as a solo player, worked harder to get carefully farming mobs and bosses, can be gone in an instant due to a rogue group.

SirDgby

Neo Member

The original point of this discussion was that he was undergeared and getting mowed down by the 24/7ers and the exploiters... he's not getting 30 HE an hour in the DZ, he's getting farmed.

Gearing up to the point of doing the incursion can be hit or miss in the DZ for that reason...

While you're right that GS isn't terribly relevant, set bonuses are (assuming there isn't a non-sentry or striker build that I'm not aware of which can beat out the bonuses)... by nature of the term 'progression', at some point you're going to need to leave the DZ to get better set pieces with higher rolls (ie. good 240s).

You could, in theory, compete PvE all the way through to getting 3 240's from CM incursion and gloves/holster/whatever else you want from BoO and CMs. You cannot do that in the DZ.

Iceman829

An hour in the DZ can also net you 0 HE drops if you are unlucky with the servers the game spawns you in. In you find yourself in a more hostile server(s) you may spend more time running from humans than being able to get loot. Yes, we all know you can change servers, but players can also be unlucky.

If you are a fresh 30 and are playing solo go run General Assembly on Hard a few times. Hope the combination of Purple/HE items that drop may give you upgrades in areas that you need. Once you have enough health you can run CMs as long as you are careful. If you have a team then just jump into the DZ. The more experienced players can show you around and teach you the farming routes.

Tecnniqe

Banned
It's great they finally put in measures for dealing with cheaters and starting handing out bans and warnings for exploiting.

Enjoy a slightly cleaner game people!
At least in the coming days, wonder how long it'll last.

For me I'm afraid this action is month too late.

Again: hard mode and CM give guaranteed HE items. DZ is potentially a lot more fruitful, but you often *must* have a group to run with. Otherwise, those 9 HEs in your pack that you, as a solo player, worked harder to get carefully farming mobs and bosses, can be gone in an instant due to a rogue group.

The amount of time it will take a solo fresh 30 player to complete hm and cm missions vs the amount of time it takes a fresh solo player to get HE's in DZ is not the same.

You don't always need a group for DZ. Sure, there are chances of getting killed by other agents but going into the DZ you're not only getting drops, but also DZ xp and DZ funds.

A solo player who gears up without DZ will still get destroyed in the DZ if he has no experience in there. Also I can't really imagine the motivation for a player to keep on running just hm/cm over and over for gear, it's just a boring and monotonous grind.

Like, what exactly are you going to do after gearing up via hm/cm if you're not going to go into the Dark Zone?

I have to say I have not obtained anything useful as a drop in the DZ from leveling 1-56. Everything I have is either crafted from useless drops (I guess not useless if used for crafting) or bought with phoenix credits gained from CM dailies. I would say loot drops in this game are pretty worthless for me.

Hamish tweet makes it seem like the ban-hammer has been swung:

https://twitter.com/hamishbode/status/726084946733981696

Anyone notice anything yet? PC mostly or consoles too?

Reddit peeps have been saying the DZ is a lot quieter and some even said they haven't come across a hacker yet. Of course I wouldn't know if any of these statements are true or not, but if Reddit is good at one thing is complaining. And people aren't complaining atm lol. At least, not about that particular issue.

I have to say I have not obtained anything useful as a drop in the DZ from leveling 1-56. Everything I have is either crafted from useless drops (I guess not useless if used for crafting) or bought with phoenix credits gained from CM dailies. I would say loot drops in this game are pretty worthless for me.

Argument is as worthless as the drops. My point still stands - most gear comes from crafting and a lot of blue prints are locked behind the DZ (funds and rank).

So if you're not going to do the DZ, you're either not going to get those bp's or keep on waiting for RNG for those BP's to appear in BoO or get a really good drop from a CM mission.

SirDgby

Neo Member
The amount of time it will take a solo fresh 30 player to complete hm and cm missions vs the amount of time it takes a fresh solo player to get HE's in DZ is not the same.

You don't always need a group for DZ. Sure, there are chances of getting killed by other agents but going into the DZ you're not only getting drops, but also DZ xp and DZ funds.

A solo player who gears up without DZ will still get destroyed in the DZ if he has no experience in there. Also I can't really imagine the motivation for a player to keep on running just hm/cm over and over for gear, it's just a boring and monotonous grind.

Like, what exactly are you going to do after gearing up via hm/cm if you're not going to go into the Dark Zone?

Lots of people have no interest in PvP or the DZ for that matter... they progress for PvE content, wait for new PvE content and/or move on to other games... nothing wrong with that.

Again, the original post was talking about how imbalanced his experience fighting players was in the DZ... people can get frustrated by that and quit. The point is if you don't enjoy it, its entirely feasible to gear up outside the DZ and there really is no reason you NEED to go in there at all as it stands... its just a risk/reward thing.

I'm not a fan of this, I've advocated for BiS drops to be available -somehow- in the DZ as well as PvE, but the reality of the situation is that you can fully progress more in PvE than you can in the DZ.

I've seen you posting a lot here and from my understanding you've generally been rolling with well geared, DZ focused players (apologies if I'm wrong)... which is great... but there are a ton of people playing a different way that's just as feasible -- and at the height of end game, even more rewarding in terms of gear.

dskillzhtown

keep your strippers out of my American football

I see it from all sides, but the truth is that getting killed by a rogue while trying to extract as a fresh 30 is a hell of a blow. The time it takes for a fresh 30 in the DZ solo to kill even the low level mobs isn't short. I would recommend matchmaking into Hard dailies to get yourself geared up or atleast getting materials. IMO, the ganking in the DZ is just too costly for a fresh 30. It has killed the interest in the game for a few friends that I know. It may be boring, but atleast doing Hard mode missions can get you geared up towards being capable in CM without the fear of getting your loot taken.

I do agree that in the upper tiers of the DZ, there are some exclusive blueprints, but fresh 30s wouldn't have a prayer in surviving those areas anyway. This entire discussion is about fresh 30s, IIRC. Either way, there are different ways to play the game. But for a solo fresh 30, the DZ isn't the way to go. I do wish they had thought more about solo players.

The amount of time it will take a solo fresh 30 player to complete hm and cm missions vs the amount of time it takes a fresh solo player to get HE's in DZ is not even comparable.

You don't always need a group for DZ. Sure, there are chances of getting killed by other agents but going into the Dz you're not only getting drops, but also DZ xp and DZ funds.

I'm not sure what you're not understanding.

I'm arguing that, for a fresh 30 player, they can get better gear via HM (and eventually CM) that can prepare them for the rest of the end game (CM, incursions, and yes, DZ).

I never said solo 30 player. It's been my overwhelming experience that matchmaking for missions works better or at least has more results than matchmaking for DZ. Running hard missions with a group can take 10-15 minutes, sometimes less, depending on the team.

Again: lower quantity of guaranteed rewards (with consistent and fast matchmaking for a group) vs higher quantity of rewards that may be stolen from you (or you may lose due to not being gear), with it being harder to get a good DZ group together

What is so hard to understand about this?

Yeah I agree with both your points, ultimately the game is poorly designed to balance out solo and group play. Even with matchmaking for most activities, group players will usually always have better results and a better experience than solo players.

I recall my first couple of CM dailies that took 1-2 hours and now can be rushed through in under 10 minutes. I've run DZ both solo and in groups, and both provide a varied experience. Solo Dz can be quite exciting at times and I feel players should at least experience it. They can matchmake and try it out with random players if they don't have friends who play the game.

It's been a common complaint from a lot of players that the pve side of the game has very less to offer both in terms of content and progression after level 30.

Even the DZ players are complaining that it has become stale and there is nothing left to do...

Is there a limit on XP buffs? I am thinking about taking some random gear I get from the DZ and calibrating more XP bonus on it so I can level up in the DZ faster.

ch4fx_

Guess this will be a good time to extend a warm welcome to any fresh 30s (or anyone, for that matter) on PS4 that are looking for a group to run with. I'm more than happy to roam around the DZ, or help with completing any daily/nondaily CMs.

Gear score is irrelevant, so don't worry about that. If you want to play the game, shoot me a friend request :). I'm usually on at night & quite often during the weekend, central time zone. PSN is the same as my GAF name, hope to see some of you online soon!

IdodgerI

Guess this will be a good time to extend a warm welcome to any fresh 30s (or anyone, for that matter) on PS4 that are looking for a group to run with. I'm more than happy to roam around the DZ, or help with completing any daily/nondaily CMs.

Gear score is irrelevant, so don't worry about that. If you want to play the game, shoot me a friend request :). I'm usually on at night & quite often during the weekend, central time zone. PSN is the same as my GAF name, hope to see some of you online soon!
Hey man, I'll send you a friend request shortly and will gladly take you up on the offer to group up. My psn is IdodgerI

Nice ch4fx.

I'm not playing a lot these days but I do try to log in once a day and do the daily assignments and a bit of DZ when I feel like it. Happy to help out anyone on PS4 with CM, HM Incursion, DZ etc.

PSN is ruthlesbarbarian

D_psipher

I usually run with chafx soo see you all online. PSN is d-psipher. I will help out where I can.

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
Loaded into the game today for the first time in 4-5 days, 0 hackers. Had some fun in the DZ slaughtering a bunch of rogues. Hoping the lightweight m4 isn't on the vendor in this next reset because I'm still only dz level 64 lol. That's probably the weapon I want the most in this game. Gimme 2 weeks Massive!

Hjod

Banned

Will send you a friend request next time I'm on. I've kinda given up on solo leveling in the DZ, it takes forever.

TsuWave

damn. i heard balanced is getting nerfed with 1.2. my M1A weeps.

honestly tho, me sticking with this game will depend on these upcoming nerfs/rebalancing to weapons and talents. If both weapons and talents stop being fun to use in the name of "balance" i think that will be me done.

It's great they finally put in measures for dealing with cheaters and starting handing out bans and warnings for exploiting.

Enjoy a slightly cleaner game people!
At least in the coming days, wonder how long it'll last.

For me I'm afraid this action is month too late.

Yeah, too little, too late. I'll come back when new content drops.

jesu

Just got my first high end item extracted alone from in the dark zone.
Fuckin hell it's nerve-racking in there on your own.

It was just a Small Grip but it will do.

Top Bottom