• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tom Clancy's The Division |OT 3| Crafted From 150 OT 2’s

theWB27

Beat a named boss. Guy goes rogue and kills me.

I find him, give him the people's elbow. Take my gear and his. Give him a salute as the servers shut down.

Satisfied

Tawpgun

This fucking set piece chest rolled 698 armor. That is BRUTAL. Considering my normal chest sits above 1400. I get some minor rng in rolls but that is way too high of a variance. Even Rerolling one of the talents to armor won't get it that high.

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
Incursion was underwhelming.
My interest in this game continues to revolve around the Dark Zone.

Josh378

Man, got a sick tactical gun superior...mowed 3 players who thought they could take me 3v1. Now I now down elites with one clip on DZ01. I love this game now. Anytime you guys want to play on the PS4 let me know.

sgtmofo

Neo Member
Logged back in after the hot fix. Was online when the game went down for maintenance. DZ level reset to 01. Not a happy camper atm

This fucking set piece chest rolled 698 armor. That is BRUTAL. Considering my normal chest sits above 1400. I get some minor rng in rolls but that is way too high of a variance. Even Rerolling one of the talents to armor won't get it that high.

The game is all over the place when it comes to loot. To have a shiny new gear set item have significantly less armor and reduce your stats is a slap in the face when you're all bright eyed and excited for patch day.

Josh378

Beat a named boss. Guy goes rogue and kills me.

I find him, give him the people's elbow. Take my gear and his. Give him a salute as the servers shut down.

Satisfied

Same...some guy got pissed off because I killed the boss, killed me while my back was turned. I came back and destroyed him and salute him and logged out...lol

theWB27

The dailies are working their charm. Jumped 4 levels today just killing every npc I saw in dz3 on down. Not mad at that progress at all.

Granadier

Makes sense that 214GS items roll lower than 182GS items. Duh.
It's all about the story.

spyder_ur

Was looting DZ before the server shut down. Logged off prior to shut down. Log back in... stash is empty. Thanks.

Double check the DZ to see if you're items are still there - they might be. I've seen that before when I got booted, but it wasn't a server shutdown.

Granadier

Warlord is the only item I can think of that would be 240 since it only drops in Challenge Incursion.

I'm still trying to find my role, the only thing keeps me going

Gear feels like a mix bag

But it was nice doing falcon

Feeling the same. My build has felt like a little of everything forever.

Tawpgun

Incursion would have been more interesting if it had been more dynamic. Such as having to split off into groups of 2 to go to different areas of the plant in order to get the explosives with each room being a different mechanic.

But even if that was too much work, just reworking that room would do wonders. As it stands the best way of beating hard mode at least is to just turtle in that pit in the middle for 14 waves, and then abusing the hell out of survivor link to blow up the apc at the end.

The reason for that is the enemy spawns are insane they literally come in for all 4 corners. I get they want you to move around so they put enemies everywhere but the result is that we just stay put and get pot shots out of the middle.

Needs work. Hopefully Columbus circle is better. Dunno if I'm looking forward to challenge mode

VE3TRO

Formerly Gizmowned
S7bREA7.jpg

Xion_Stellar

People should stop referencing data that makes me feel uncomfortable because games get ported to platforms I don't like
Characters Wipes Happening on Xbox One

https://www.reddit.com/r/thedivision/comments/4ehmc8/character_wiped_after_patch_on_xbox_one/

This isn't just an isolated thing, almost 1000 comments and 1300 points.

MASSIVE PLSSSS

I would never play the game again if this happened. My faith is shook.
Ouch! I log off like 15 minutes before the timer ran out and waited an extra 5 to relog in because you never know what could happen with these online only games and I'm fine on PS4.

Incursion would have been more interesting if it had been more dynamic. Such as having to split off into groups of 2 to go to different areas of the plant in order to get the explosives with each room being a different mechanic.

But even if that was too much work, just reworking that room would do wonders. As it stands the best way of beating hard mode at least is to just turtle in that pit in the middle for 14 waves, and then abusing the hell out of survivor link to blow up the apc at the end.

The reason for that is the enemy spawns are insane they literally come in for all 4 corners. I get they want you to move around so they put enemies everywhere but the result is that we just stay put and get pot shots out of the middle.

Needs work. Hopefully Columbus circle is better. Dunno if I'm looking forward to challenge mode

All of this.

Wasn't hard. Was pretty much boring and pot shot taking. No strategy whatsoever.

Deku Tree

Lol dailies didn't reset and player accounts are getting deleted left and right.... But damn our first priority better be to fix that cheese! We can't have players getting four guaranteed HE drops from CM for more than a few hours! No way!

Lol dailies didn't reset and player accounts are getting deleted left and right.... But damn our first priority better be to fix that cheese! We can't have players getting four guaranteed HE drops from CM for more than a few hours! No way!

This feels like Destiny Year 1 all over again but worse

Wow they raised the price of the stuff in the appearance vendor by like 10x as much as before.

Yeah I really don't understand why they raised the prices for everything. People keep saying its because they want us to grind Challenge Mode and Incursions instead, but then why have all this stuff at vendors to purchase that you can't really get anywhere else, whether it is a blueprint or already rolled item.

Some of the prices are also outright outrageous. That one weapon at the BoO vender that is 940 Phoenix Credits. That is purely ridiculous, not to mention it is crap too.

They increased the price of everything by 2-5x the amount, but didn't increase the amount of said currencies we actually get. Daily and Weekly Assignment rewards isn't even close to bridging that gap.

theWB27

I am just confused how the daily assignments helped you level up that fast?

Only one gave 7500 DZ XP while the others gave currencies/mats

Did it...I figured that had something to do with it. I don't think I've gone, now 5, ranks in one day.

I've been hovering between 51-53 for the last week before the update.

@iceman
If players are getting wiped it's happening while you're logged off, correct?

Iceman829

Did it...I figured that had something to do with it. I don't think I've gone, now 5, ranks in one day.

I've been hovering between 51-53 for the last week before the update.

@iceman
If players are getting wiped it's happening while you're logged off, correct?

All the players that lost a character logged in at some point today. I scanned through the reddit complaint list. They then either experienced a delta/mike error while playing or trying to log back in and noticed their character was gone.

Top Bottom