• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tom Clancy's The Division |OT 3| Crafted From 150 OT 2’s

In the original road map video before game launched, they said Conflict 1.2 would introduce something that would "change the way we play in the Dark Zone."
https://youtu.be/c_qUtFkdPEk_________________________

How did I miss this???

https://www.reddit.com/r/thedivisio...incase_you_missed_it_npc_lvl34_shotgunsniper/

Division saved!
j9SDzNW.jpg

Right, that is the best news out of everything. Shotgunners were too OP

Geneijin

I was playing FL with 3 other randos and we made it to wave 7 without any problem. Then we all died and the dudes simply left. FFS, one try and everyone bails out in the first mistake.
I'd do the same depending on the mistake. Like this one group recently I was in for FL CM, somebody popped Survivor Link just to finish the remaining drones on Wave 3 and one party member had Recovery Link equipped. I already knew I'd bail the moment we predictably failed Wave 4.

Tawpgun

Shotgunners rushing behavior, and their damage was fine. It was the absurd range they had that was the biggest issue imo

Really hoping rikers have something interesting up their sleeves in the new incursion. Hoping it's not just vanilla rikers, with waves, and on some ways you get an explosive to put on a missle site.

VE3TRO

Formerly Gizmowned
Lol everytime. Bored so I thought I'd create some new 204 gear.

• Stamina Savage Gloves with Damage to Elites, Health on Kill, Crit Hit Dmg and First Aid.
  • Stamina Reckless Chest with Damage to Elites, Armor, Ammo Capacity, First Aid Self Heal and Mod Slot

Everything I wanted on both first rolls lol. Will try this out now with four set Striker piece.

kriskrosbbk

Lol everytime. Bored so I thought I'd create some new 204 gear.

• Stamina Savage Gloves with Damage to Elites, Health on Kill, Crit Hit Dmg and First Aid.
  • Stamina Reckless Chest with Damage to Elites, Armor, Ammo Capacity, First Aid Self Heal and Mod Slot

Everything I wanted on both first rolls lol. Will try this out now with four set Striker piece.

Good stuff! Did I miss the Chest BP?

Quazar

Level 67 DZ and I haven't really spent any credits and never used materials. I'm just going to save until new update, even when I hit 75.

I run a Vector + a Marksman rifle. When I'm recalibrating gear, and I get a choice between SMG damage and Critical Hit damage, is there one that is considerably stronger than the other? I find it frustrating that you have to choose before seeing the effect it'll actually have on your stats.

I run a Vector + a Marksman rifle. When I'm recalibrating gear, and I get a choice between SMG damage and Critical Hit damage, is there one that is considerably stronger than the other? I find it frustrating that you have to choose before seeing the effect it'll actually have on your stats.

I chose crit damage because it's applied to overall instead of per weapon just in case I want to switch to assault rifle or shotgun. But I feel that I'm probably doing it wrong all this time lol

Ideally you want to roll gloves with +crit chance, +crit dmg and +smg(or whatever primary you use) dmg.

Depending on your stats and gear, the +crit damage will likely be a good boost to dps, but if you already have high enough crit dmg, you'll benefit more from +smg damage.

fr0st

Banned
Also I noticed in the trailer that if you are extracting loot then the timer goes up by about 10 seconds. Man this mean that I'll have to stay there long now.

EL CUCO

The rope gives you an instant 19 sec Rogue timer and 90 seconds if fully cut. Also takes 6 seconds to cut, according to Hamish on stream today.

Edit: just noticed Kane posted it earlier. Thread is so dead lol

k1t4j

Another CM done another 240 holster.....

215GS at the moment, still using a 204 yellow chest with reckless but this game REFUSES to give me a decent 240 chest....

Geneijin

Another CM done another 240 holster.....

215GS at the moment, still using a 204 yellow chest with reckless but this game REFUSES to give me a decent 240 chest....
Imagine trying to aim for Tactician's Authority. I keep getting Sentry's Call gear. 240s need to be tradable...

k1t4j

Imagine trying to aim for Tactician's Authority. I keep getting Sentry's Call gear. 240s need to be tradable...

yes Sentry's call has to have some sort of high priority on the loot table, that shit drops ALL the time, from Daily CMs to Incursion on any difficulty. WTF.

State of the game 19/05:

First time offenders(cheaters) are now getting un-banned.

ISAAC assignments will reset on Thursday, they will have exclusive Vanity rewards.

STASH SIZE - We want to take time to make sure it works properly due to increased server load and traffic, so we will try and push it with the next client update, but not 1.2.

With 1.2, DZ checkpoints will have a STASH!

Lvl34 shotgun and sniper enemy damage has been nerfed for 1.2.

DZ Extraction Hijacking - When you are being shot at, there will be push back. Applies to Supply drops as well. (RIP survivor link cheese). Basically, if you're interacting with the rope cutting or supply drop, you will get interrupted if you get shot.

Scavenging buff for 1.2 (no specifics).

NPC speech in BoO has been reduced.

Auto aim fixed on PC. Toggle aim added in options.

1.2 Special report at 7pm CET (7 hours from now).

VE3TRO

Formerly Gizmowned
Can't wait for tonights stream. Seeing new gameplay features. ;d

Came across a rogue last night who was hiding behind a truck from a mob of LMB. He didn't notice we'd come up behind him. Dropped in a second.

Also only noticed last night after a friend pointed out that Booster Shot increased DPS quite a damn bit. While it's active it pushes up to 300k. That along with Pulse melts mobs and agents now.

Klyka

Banned
Really looking forward to the stream tonight!

I like that they added interruption for the rope and the supply drops.

The community always screams so much and thinks they have it all figured out,but they never work with the full information. Kinda stupid,but eh.

Most of the community complaints don't really affect me. I feel like some are just the product of people playing too much. I'm super stoked for these changes though!

super happy with the changes. cant wait.

However why didnt Massive think about the stash size before?
Super idiotic, releasing a game with this amount of loot and nothing to store in....really?

phen0m24

Dumb question, and I apologize in advance. But is Ubi doing absolutely anything to the PvE space? More yellow bar enemies? Making extractions more difficult just seems like a middle finger. "Oh you wanted that stuff? Hahahahaha we could just kill you but now we'll steal it instead and THEN kill you."

Ugh. :(

Klyka

Banned
Dumb question, and I apologize in advance. But is Ubi doing absolutely anything to the PvE space? More yellow bar enemies? Making extractions more difficult just seems like a middle finger. "Oh you wanted that stuff? Hahahahaha we could just kill you but now we'll steal it instead and THEN kill you."

Ugh. :(

They are adding search and destroy missions and high value targets to the PvE world.

And a second incursion

EL CUCO

(Didn't bother with the first incursion as it was a lot of fromage)

Hmm. Decisions. Thanks klyka
Why'd you let those filthy Destiny casuals persuade you to cheese it. The Wipe squad has never cheesed it once and we actually have fun running it :p

Klyka

Banned
Why'd you let those filthy Destiny casuals persuade you to cheese it. The Wipe squad has never cheesed it once and we actually have fun running it :p

Yeah, I never cheesed it either. I don't get why you would derive yourself from actual content

Pandy

Really wish they'd increase the low-level Rogue timers, or something.

There's so little deterrent for going Rogue, and so little comeback for victims due to having to get lucky with spawn points and the sprint like a mad-man in an effort to catch them before the timer expires.

The system is completely busted as it stands, and while I think the changes to rope and crates are good on their own, the result will do nothing but reward rogues with more ganking opportunites.

Top Bottom