• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tom Clancy's The Division |OT 3| Crafted From 150 OT 2’s

VE3TRO

Formerly Gizmowned
Grab loads of greens and blues, go to Bryant Park or somewhere populated get the extraction then leave but watch from a far to see if any fool steals all those shit drops and then go rogue. Chase em down for profit.

Also I hope friendly fire doesn't effect the extraction pushback timer. You could troll friends trying to get gear out.

Reading over that, the HVT assignments need currency to start. Just more grind on top of grind so far. Not liking that.

Mobile app mentality rearing its ugly head again. But at least there's more going on in the pve world. Not the dz like free roam street fighters, but at least it's an inch towards the right direction. Really wish they would not keep inflating the in game currency more. Vanity items should not cost 10,000+ points or 300+ bird coins

VE3TRO

Formerly Gizmowned
So Toughness is going to be Health with armour increase percentage.

Mine should be around 260,000-270,000 might be more since I know I'm currently quite abit over the armor cap.

VE3TRO

Formerly Gizmowned
Every item drops from a rope cut? Did I hear that correct?

Edit: Holy shit all those Teal drops.
tzFA1.gif

Klyka

Banned
I want to keep hype in check because we all know that new things in this game can quickly backfire in the community and get cheesed/broken/glitched but honestly, I like what I am seeing.

I don't see myself spending hours and hours on end on The Division right now, but I definitely see myself doing an hour or so a day of HVT/Incursions/Missions and just enjoying the game again.

I am not sure if I want to enter the DZ much cause, you know, gotta be hardcore as fuck to survive there, but we'll see!

Klyka

Banned
Whole group.

This can be an issue, one person from the group of 4 can leave, cut the rope and go rogue. The other 3 don't do rogue but can pick up the loot and run away.

Griefing is going to get worse :/

Sadly that kind of group stuff is not really possible to stop :(

VE3TRO

Formerly Gizmowned
Groups could decide to stay away at a distance from the extraction rather than one needing to leave.

Some decent looking changes. Being able to get 204 HE and 240 Gear Sets from all three modes, PvE HVT's, Incursions and DZ is essential. I think falcon lost is garbage and the DZ is nothing but an exploit playground. So happy I can run some PvE content with friends and still have a shot at top loot. This might be enough to get us back in the game. We've just been playing Alienation and Rocket League since the first incursion launched and exploits went through the roof.

I really hope the new incursion is more fun. The nerf to enemy shot gunners and snipers should help a lot. Such a garbage mechanic. Now they just need to nerf the infinite inch perfect accuracy grenade spam.

Whole group.

This can be an issue, one person from the group of 4 can leave, cut the rope and go rogue. The other 3 don't do rogue but can pick up the loot and run away.

Griefing is going to get worse :/

This wording is weird, "all the loot attached to that rope will drop onto the group." Do you think they meant ground? Maybe the dropped loot becomes only private to the group who cuts it. So if someone leaves the group and cuts it, they will be the only ones who can pick it up.

Klyka

Banned
You know what's kinda funny?

This game has only been out for two months.
This is the second big patch.

It feels sometimes like this has been going for like a year or so but we are actually really really early into the life of this game still.

Fuck yeah Lone Star set! LMG + Shotgun was my fav load out pre end game.

(2) + 100% Ammo Capacity
(3) +1,000 LMG Damage +1,000 Shotgun damange
(4) Holstered weapons automatically get full ammo (something like that)

Klyka

Banned
Huh. Put bleed on enemy. Have talent that spreads bleed. Everyone bleeds for tons of damage.

I like it!

Also means you can hunt rogues/players now cause all you need is hit them 10 times and they bleed and can't run anymore

Top Bottom