• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tom Clancy's The Division |OT 3| Crafted From 150 OT 2’s

LOOT 2.0 OVERVIEW

JoKDBtb.jpg

Taken from The Division subreddit

https://www.reddit.com/r/thedivision/comments/4kduwv/the_division_loot_20_gear_score_cheat_sheet/

Perfect top of the page post wooo!

Ci_gGIVW0AAjHcp.jpg:large

Pretty underwhelming sets. The 3 and 4 set bonus especially feel rather situational.

Might swap 4 sentry + 2 striker for 4 sentry + 2 hunter's faith, depending on the actual dps gain (if any).

Ci_gGIVW0AAjHcp.jpg:large

Pretty underwhelming sets. The 3 and 4 set bonus especially feel rather situational.

Might swap 4 sentry + 2 striker for 4 sentry + 2 hunter's faith, depending on the actual dps gain (if any).

Yeah I don't see any reason to change from my Striker and Sentry builds. I'll wait to see the community consensus on them before I buy any blueprints for them and test out what I get from drops.

Seems like they tamed it back after how overpowered Sentry was. Seems like Striker will be the best now since it isn't being nerfed.

1.2 LAUNCH GROUP

Anyone interested in playing at launch on Tuesday morning? Full timing details will be released Monday along with the patch notes but if it was like 1.1 it should be that maintenance will happen around 3am EST early Tuesday morning and the patch will be available for download at that time too and then maintnenace was done by 6am EST. So long as your patch was done downloading by the time maintnenace was done you could start up the game with the new update.

I did this with fellow GAFers when 1.1 launched and it was a great time!

Looking for 3! I'll make a PSN chat group once everyone has signed up!

Am I reading it wrong, or doesn't Lone Star's 4 GS bonus basically make the 2 GS bonus irrelevant?

I'm running the 3/2 Striker/Sentry split (Vector primary), with non-GS gloves that are better than any GS I've picked up so far. Would love to find a way to run a 4/2 or 3/3 split that's either Striker/Sentry or Striker/Predator if the optimal range helps SMGs that much...aka can't wait until 1.2 to drop for hopes that I finally start getting gear drops that are better than what I've been wearing for weeks and weeks.

FLAguy954

LOOT 2.0 OVERVIEW

JoKDBtb.jpg

Taken from The Division subreddit

https://www.reddit.com/r/thedivision/comments/4kduwv/the_division_loot_20_gear_score_cheat_sheet/

Perfect top of the page post wooo!

Thanks for this!

FYI you're on the middle of the page for me lol (100 post per page here).

I'm gonna be living in the 200+ DZ and doing a ton of Open World missions. That sweet loot man *drools*

It's incorrectly worded I think. On stream they said when you holster/swap the weapon, it will automatically reload. Won't actually gain extra ammo.

This. It'll auto-reload the gun from the ammo pool instead of giving a free magazine.

Thanks for this!

I'm gonna be living in the 200+ DZ and doing a ton of Open World missions. That sweet loot man *drools*

This. It'll auto-reload the gun from the ammo pool instead of giving a free magazine.

Oh wow so Lone Star is even more worthless wow.

FLAguy954

Could be really good for pvp if you run shotgun + smg combo. Though the loss of dps from maintaining a 4-set lone star would probably not be worth it.

Yeah, your giving up 4 valuable slots (two if you want the +100% ammo perk) and it quickly becomes worthless as hell.

It's even more worthless considering the fact that I rolled +87% on my Sentry backpack and Striker vest combined while running a 3/3 Striker/Sentry combo. All I need is an Aug with self-preserved then I could really start min/maxing.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
Is this the Destiny problem where Gjallarhorn and Ice Breaker was just so good that nothing else could compare... so in the end, they just need to make the S-tier stuff suck in order to make the other stuff worth using?

I'm not sure how much further they can nerf the Striker/Sentry perks.

I wouldn't call it a nerf, since Sentry is a marksman set and should not have worked with automatic weapons in the first place. Sentry is broken and needs that fix.

The real issue is the lack of testing, I just can't fathom how so many of these talents, perks and abilities got released without proper testing. It gets annoying for players to build around these abilities only later to be told that they are not working as intended.

Definity

I've been clearing my map of missions in preparation for 1.2. I'm so glad there will be something to do in pve now. There are some really cool areas on the map I never knew were out there.

Nokterian

Am i reading this right? Did they take a good look at diablo 3 RoS? Better loot across the board but also not so tough to get as before?

Also i still need a boost to level 30 on xbox one if someone or more would help me :p

I wouldn't call it a nerf, since Sentry is a marksman set and should not have worked with automatic weapons in the first place. Sentry is broken and needs that fix.

The real issue is the lack of testing, I just can't fathom how so many of these talents, perks and abilities got released without proper testing. It gets annoying for players to build around these abilities only later to be told that they are not working as intended.

Yeah I'm still worried about 1.2. Don't understand how they can test all of this stuff in about a month.

Mullah88

Yeah I'm still worried about 1.2. Don't understand how they can test all of this stuff in about a month.
Lol obviously things will be broken when the patch hits (i know, the irony) but it's the severity is what worries me. I mean incursion cheesing is still happening so we'll see how 1.2 works out

Thanks for this!

LOL, so basically a useless feature.

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
1.2 LAUNCH GROUP

Anyone interested in playing at launch on Tuesday morning? Full timing details will be released Monday along with the patch notes but if it was like 1.1 it should be that maintenance will happen around 3am EST early Tuesday morning and the patch will be available for download at that time too and then maintnenace was done by 6am EST. So long as your patch was done downloading by the time maintnenace was done you could start up the game with the new update.

I did this with fellow GAFers when 1.1 launched and it was a great time!

Looking for 3! I'll make a PSN chat group once everyone has signed up!

won't it launch thursday cause that's the new maintenance time? or is it still tuesday for console peeps?

won't it launch thursday cause that's the new maintenance time? or is it still tuesday for console peeps?

Tuesday the 24th is the launch date.

I'm sure they will need to do maintenance to get the servers aligned with the update. We will know the actual process, time and patch notes on Monday. What I described is exactly what happened last time and I doubt it will be any different for 1.2.

Lettuce

So what are the 3 best superior guns to get?

Im having a hard time getting any high-end weapons at all as im only gear level 168 atm i guess i should just get the best superior weapons as im more likely to find these superior weapons??

fr0st

Banned
So what are the 3 best superior guns to get?

Im having a hard time getting any high-end weapons at all as im only gear level 168 atm i guess i should just get the best superior weapons as im more likely to find these superior weapons??
They sell 204 weapons in the BoO and 182 weapon and gear blueprints for some bird coins.

Lettuce

They sell 204 weapons in the BoO and 182 weapon and gear blueprints for some bird coins.

Yeah i need to be like level 50 for DZ, but im currently only level 29

Ok have just gone over the blue prints i have in my Base and i can afford 2 of the following....

Vector 45 ACP (SMG)
Police Mk17 (MR)
Military RPK-74 M (LMG)
Tenebrae (MR)
Liberator (AR)
Black Market AK-74 (AR)
Navy MP-5 N (SMG)
Military SA-58 (AR)
Tactical M249 Para (LMG)

Which are the best 2 to get they all seem to be 182 gear score, i didnt know if any are stupidly good or not!?

Mullah88

Ok have just gone over the blue prints i have in my Base and i can afford 2 of the following....

Vector 45 ACP (SMG)
Police Mk17 (MR)
Military RPK-74 M (LMG)
Tenebrae (MR)
Liberator (AR)
Black Market AK-74 (AR)
Navy MP-5 N (SMG)
Military SA-58 (AR)
Tactical M249 Para (LMG)

Which are the best 2 to get they all seem to be 182 gear score, i didnt know if any are stupidly good or not!?

On ps4? Save your money join one of our groups in dz 200+ and we'll gladly hand over 204 weapon drops. Save your funds for rerolling gear

Youngmullah88 psn

VE3TRO

Formerly Gizmowned

Vector 45 ACP (SMG)
Police Mk17 (MR)
Military RPK-74 M (LMG)
Tenebrae (MR)
Liberator (AR)
Black Market AK-74 (AR)
Navy MP-5 N (SMG)

Military SA-58 (AR)
Tactical M249 Para (LMG)

Get the two I bolded. Gear Score isn't something you should rely on. I'd been using a 182 M44 for weeks until the 204 version and it was still as good.

Top Bottom