• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tom Clancy's The Division |OT 3| Crafted From 150 OT 2’s

ManCannon

Confession: I was a real a-hole in the DZ on my lvl 14 alt this past weekend; a second character created for the sole purpose of amassing perfectly rolled purples and dominating in the DZ. After the numbing grind on my 30 it's still exhilarating to jump in the low bracket.

The DZ is still super fun at the low bracket, the NPCs are a lot more lethal and require your attention while you seldom have to worry about Rogues with way better gear rolling up on you. If you manage to find a good server with chests that are up you load up on coveted purples that all may be useful and all bring some added stress and danger when it's time to extract. :D

Disclaimer: I'm not a true thug tho, I did let groups finish extracting before proceeding to work on another Man-Hunt. :)

120v

Confession: I was a real a-hole in the DZ on my lvl 14 alt this past weekend; a second character created for the sole purpose of amassing perfectly rolled purples and dominating in the DZ. After the numbing grind on my 30 it's still exhilarating to jump in the low bracket.

The DZ is still super fun at the low bracket, the NPCs are a lot more lethal and require your attention while you seldom have to worry about Rogues with way better gear rolling up on you. If you manage to find a good server with chests that are up you load up on coveted purples that all may be useful and all bring some added stress and danger when it's time to extract. :D

Disclaimer: I'm not a true thug tho, I did let groups finish extracting before proceeding to work on another Man-Hunt. :)

that's a good idea actually. been looking for a reason to create an alt character... i could make one just for being an asshole in dz lower brackets

i'm usually broke on dz funds so i'm not big on dicking around with anybody unless i'm rolling with a good crew, which is rare since i rely on randoms

You've answered your own question.

But more seriously, they're actively discouraging farming for crafting mats. They haven't been shy in saying so.

And they're still fucking idiots for that line of thinking while having shit teir drop rate for killing mobs. Let's see if that will change in the next patch or if their heads are still buried into the ground and filled with joy joy feelings

fr0st

Banned
Wonder why they only buffed the secondary bonus of performance mods. I mean even if it is a 200-300% buff some of them is still useless/bad.

FLAguy954

And they're still fucking idiots for that line of thinking while having shit teir drop rate for killing mobs. Let's see if that will change in the next patch or if their heads are still buried into the ground and filled with joy joy feelings

Did you even read the patch notes? The DZ 05-06 in the 200+ bracket is going to be a fucking gold mine for loot.

I just got to 1000 PxC. I'll just do some homework for the next couple of hours until the patch hits.

fr0st

Banned
Did you even read the patch notes? The DZ 05-06 in the 200+ bracket is going to be a fucking gold mine for loot.

I just got to 1000 PxC. I'll just do some homework for the next couple of hours until the patch hits.
Patch doesn't drop until 8 hours. Unless you have lots of homework lol.

FLAguy954

Patch doesn't drop until 8 hours. Unless you have lots of homework lol.

Nursing homework lol. Lots of maternity reading and a practice test.

But your right, it most likely won't take me 8 hours to complete lol.

I'll probably just wake up earlier to start playing tomorrow (no school).

fr0st

Banned
Also anyone wanna do Falcon Lost HM on PS4 tomorrow morning (around 9 AM PDT)? We can also farm it but I just wanna get the double rewards and try out the PvE stuff too.

Of course I have. I'm very excited about the changes in 1.2. I'm definitely looking forward to finally having more PvE stuff added back in.

But I also won't forget about the "you only know half the story" of 1.1 patch. Remember "All drops will be HE"? I'm very skeptical considering how all changes so far made QoL worst for players just for the sake of artificially extending the life of the game.

FLAguy954

Of course I have. I'm very excited about the changes in 1.2. I'm definitely looking forward to finally having more PvE stuff added back in.

But I also won't forget about the "you only know half the story" of 1.1 patch. Remember "All drops will be HE"? I'm very skeptical considering how all changes so far made QoL worst for players just for the sake of artificially extending the life of the game.

I see. I'm cautiously optimistic of this update (even though I am excited). Hopefully Massive delivers on those patch notes.

VE3TRO

Formerly Gizmowned
Different times for the streams though right? Destiny used to go later on in the evening here in the UK.

Patch downloaded and going on now.

Vanity item inventory now completely reorganized!

Also it appears scavenging changes were not implemented. Was stated in the stream just now.

Welp Historian is garbage after all that wait. It's at the BoO, 886 PxC and it has awful talent.

This is actually pretty good all things considered. They never have anything interesting to talk about and have a stream like this every week. It was having a rough time on Twitch before - barely staying in top 20.

Also Destiny streams are usually at 1pm EST.

These State of the Games for The Division are always like super early morning bc of where Massive is located so usually most people aren't awake.

TsuWave

just started playing. damn. soloing the DZ is gonna be a chore/challenging now. the yellow mobs in +201 bracket ain't no joke

VE3TRO

Formerly Gizmowned
SCJNNZO.png

okbmbsG.png

CGuQzpw.png

KWiEURM.png

028Bxx3.png

BZGWzVB.png

dysoYuO.png

VE3TRO

Formerly Gizmowned
Whats everyones Toughness? Mines 266,000 with the Reckless chest. DPS has dropped 15,000 after Brutal being fixed.

Historian has Prepared, Intense and Harmful. 49.2k DMG with 157% Headshot DMG.

Kyaw

Is there a comprehensive guide to "end-game" material? I'm still only at lvl 26, been bogged down by exams and would like to get into it properly after.

Hopefully looking for a group as well in ~UK timezone.

Top Bottom