• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tom Clancy's The Division |OT 3| Crafted From 150 OT 2’s

DAMNIT, I need more impressions! Stop enjoying the update and tell us all about it! lol

Its fairly telling for the state of this game here on GAF, we are barely making a dent in this OT and today has a huge update.

I think most people here left after 1.1 was a total disaster, with so many other games out now (Doom, Uncharted 4, Overwatch, Dark Souls 3 etc.) I don't think it will recover much here.

The subreddit has been my go to place lately since this place moves at a snails pace, sucks as its tough to find people to play with here now too :(

VE3TRO

Formerly Gizmowned
4640 65%

I believe now you need 5340 for 75%

Yup. Still dropping 163/182. I'm sure it was oversight because it makes no sense. Hopefully they can fix it server side.

Yeah only thing they will be useful for is materials. Make them 182/204 gears/weapons and level 31/32 for mods.

Dark Zone chests still drop shit regardless of the zone you are in.

Yup. Still dropping 163/182. I'm sure it was oversight because it makes no sense. Hopefully they can fix it server side.

In the 201+ DZ? Damn that's a shame.

Honestly I'm really bored of the DZ - it's still the same 6 zones with the same mobs, nothing else. Personally I'll focus on doing more Incursions and HVT activities than DZ grinding.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
In the 201+ DZ? Damn that's a shame.

Honestly I'm really bored of the DZ - it's still the same 6 zones with the same mobs, nothing else. Personally I'll focus on doing more Incursions and HVT activities than DZ grinding.
They really shouldn't have made the HVT weekly. Once you do them, there's nothing else to do again unless you want to farm the Incursion I guess.

Should have read that weekly high value target text a little closer. Farmed 30 intel, went after the dude with the gloves solo and survived 4-5 waves before the timer ran out...on the upside, assuming it wasn't scaling to me, and assuming it's not 10-15 waves, seems doable with a group.

Should have read that weekly high value target text a little closer. Farmed 30 intel, went after the dude with the gloves solo and survived 4-5 waves before the timer ran out...on the upside, assuming it wasn't scaling to me, and assuming it's not 10-15 waves, seems doable with a group.

Yeah it sucks that you have to re-farm the intel if you fail. Luckily if in a group, only the leader needs enough intel to activate it and everyone in the group can do it and get the rewards, so that is helpful.

Klyka

Banned

High Risk Targets are for groups, yes.

Does anyone want to group up to do Clear Sky (Incursion) and DZ06 201+ farming starting at 9pm EST tonight?'

Looking to start with Clear Sky (1 or 2 runs) and then spend the rest of the night farming the DZ. We can run through the dailies quickly as well.

Anyone up for it? Reply with your PSN ID!

EL CUCO

Does anyone want to group up to do Clear Sky (Incursion) and DZ06 201+ farming starting at 9pm EST tonight?'

Looking to start with Clear Sky (1 or 2 runs) and then spend the rest of the night farming the DZ. We can run through the dailies quickly as well.

Anyone up for it? Reply with your PSN ID!
I think my group is full for tonight but incase someone might not make it, or we'll play some other time. Go ahead and add me, if you haven't already. EL_CUCO305

Clear Sky seems easy enough, so I may run it tonight and maybe do some Intel & Dark Zone afterwards. My GS is only at 190, but I don't imagine that it's going to stay that way for too long.

Hopped in with randoms this morning to Clear Sky. No mics. We made it to the boss then kind of got cocky and split up. Died, but seems very doable in comparison to the first run throughs of the Falcon Lost incursion.

VE3TRO

Formerly Gizmowned
If anyone is running with armor on modslots try making new ones. Just by making 1 new version with 120+ more it pushed my Toughness up 5,000 then I rerolled a Stamina slot and it went up 10,000. So by changing 2 little things I've gained an extra 15,000 Toughness. Now running just under 317,000.

Dang. Still 1-2 shotting people?

Snipers were 1 shotting and I had 0 health then any other hit would drop me. The turrets are a fucking nightmare. Enemies still drop quite quickly but man they hit hard. My friend instantly died a few minutes ago from Tear Gas and 1 shot from a cleaner. He's Toughness is around 260,000.

FLAguy954

Clear Sky seems easy enough, so I may run it tonight and maybe do some Intel & Dark Zone afterwards. My GS is only at 190, but I don't imagine that it's going to stay that way for too long.

Just make sure you find a competent team to run it with. I had a great team on my first two runs but the third attempt with a shitty team wanted me to pull my hair out lol.

Dang. Still 1-2 shotting people?

They definitely do slightly less damage, it's just that LVL 34 mobs hit hard as hell so you have to worry about all of the NPCs now.

Fistwell

Yeah we haven't even bothered with the other zones just stuck to DZ06 all day. Been pretty dead.
In 201 01/02/03 it's madness. 8+people roaming around extraction points waiting to pounce, rogue-orgies over supply drops, everyone rushing to landmarks as soon as they re-populate. It's actually fun.

dskillzhtown

keep your strippers out of my American football
I did do some S&D missions before I went to work. I was just grinding to get tokens and got crappy drops (as expected). I did one of the daily HVT and got phoenix credits. When I get home I hope to do the weekly HVTs if I can get some help from someone(s) in this thread. I am on X1.

TsuWave

i still don't understand how the HVT thing works. it just keeps sending me to do these boring "go to area and clear mobs" missions. how many of these do you have to do to get to do one of the weeklies HVT things you guys are talking about?

DarKshodaN

Don't know guys, i don't like the new stuff, it's now impossible for me to have fun solo in the +201 dark zone bracket,high value targets are also to hard to do solo.

The new Incursion was fun, but i don't see me to grind it over and over for better gear, also i encountered alot of bugs today.

Maybe the next update will get me back into Division, but for now i quit.

VE3TRO

Formerly Gizmowned
i still don't understand how the HVT thing works. it just keeps sending me to do these boring "go to area and clear mobs" missions. how many of these do you have to do to get to do one of the weeklies HVT things you guys are talking about?

Are you going to the BoO opposite the DZ vendor to grab the HVT missions?

This intel gathering stuff is....zzz

You go to safehouses, activate the missions and kill those targets. Return to the safehouse and you'll get intel (a new currency) that can be traded in at the new intel vendors in the BoO for High-value targets, both daily and weekly.

The daily ones are crap, not worth it. Focus on the 2 weekly ones that reward gear sets.

fr0st

Banned

You go to safehouses, activate the missions and kill those targets. Return to the safehouse and you'll get intel (a new currency) that can be traded in at the new intel vendors in the BoO for High-value targets, both daily and weekly.

The daily ones are crap, not worth it. Focus on the 2 weekly ones that reward gear sets.
You can choose the critical S&D safehouses which gives out more Intel for fasdter farm.

Kalamari

I was wondering how those are unlocked

Does anyone want to add a socially awkward Gaffer on PSN, been playing solo mostly since launch with the odd matchmake with randoms.

Figured it's time to branch out a bit, I don't have a mic currently but should by the weekend (not that I say much :D). I'm in the UK but play at all sorts of times due to self employment and picking my own work hours

I'm GS205/DZ99 so can do all the activities.

PSN is Northern_Manny.

Thanks

TsuWave

Are you going to the BoO opposite the DZ vendor to grab the HVT missions?

smh i didn't even notice those guys.

got it! thanks.

Maddocks

Dark zone bracket still 160-200, so being 164 still means getting shit on by 180+ players. Looks like I'm still not going back.

Just got 4pcs of the Lone Star gear set...I call it the, "okay I'm reload".Using LMG and shotgun with it right now will see how that works.

Top Bottom