• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tom Clancy's The Division |OT 3| Crafted From 150 OT 2’s

Deku Tree

1.1 update killed my interest in this game when I saw that GS 202 weapons with horrible fixed perks were being sold for 940 PC.
Also DkS3

What..the..fuck?! They already hotfixed out the best part of the patch, 4 HE's from CM's? Are you shitting me? This game is a fucking mess right now.

Yeah that only required a server restart. Can't have players getting too much loot! No way!

Thousands of accounts dissapearing? Or a buggy incursion with no checkpoints that kicks you sometimes? Lol no hot fix. Git gud.

people forget DZ is the end game, not CM farming

But it's not? GS for those items aren't that great and anything that drops, even HE is trash 96% of the time. HEs are the new purples. Incursion CM is the new endgame for top gear and score.

1.1 update killed my interest in this game when I saw that GS 202 weapons with horrible fixed perks were being sold for 940 PC.
Also DkS3

Yeah that only required a server restart. Can't have players getting too much loot! No way!

Thousands of accounts dissapearing? Or a buggy incursion with no checkpoints that kicks you sometimes? Lol no hot fix. Git gud.

Pretty much my feelings too.

You can't mix and match set pieces from same set and different GS.

That harness just became useless :(

At least reached, 153k/65k/11.5k

I don't know how people reach 180k/80k stats. I guess I need a holster without skill and just Firearms/Stam

Did they actually make it worse? It was changed in the hotfix tonight.

Also just go turtle in the center area with the ammo caches if you're having any trouble. It's so broken lol

I had the extreme opposite earlier where it only really fired after planting the C4. Now it's like every 20 seconds this run. Not sure if it was always supposed to be like this or what. Doesn't help that you only have half the map to work with too.

I had the extreme opposite earlier where it only really fired after planting the C4. Now it's like every 20 seconds this run. Not sure if it was always supposed to be like this or what. Doesn't help that you only have half the map to work with too.

Go turtle turtle in the middle. Or back right corner with the turbines.

Killzig

Yeah, those fake red circles you'd get during the wave that were just trolls were apparently supposed to be legit mortar strikes.

Holy shit at the price Jack at the "appearance" vendor.... Did they accidentally moved a decimal point one digit to the right? Lol "13576" for a fucking scarf

Try venturing into the DZ on PC and comeback to tell the tale of how amazing it was.

Aim assist added to PC version with today's patch that you can't turn off

https://www.reddit.com/r/thedivision/comments/4eid40/turn_the_aim_assist_off_on_pc_please/

MASSIVE PLSSSS

From what I've read, it's only affecting short and mid-ranged weapon?
I've been busy using my marksman rifle most of the time yesterday, so I didn't really notice it. However, I did notice that there are a couple of new mouse options in the settings. Mouse smoothing is one of them.

Holy shit at the price Jack at the "appearance" vendor.... Did they accidentally moved a decimal point one digit to the right? Lol "13576" for a fucking scarf

Yup.

Increase the price of those items but don't provide extra and easy means to buy them.

The increased cost to recalibrate now is brutal as well. I wish I could use Pheonix Credits instead.

It's 100 000+ for a roll. So do 3 rolls for a perk or higher main skill boost and you're out 300 000 regular credits.

Welcome to selling guns again which hasn't been a thing since getting to 30 because why not?

That's the only good way to get those again. And with the mats nerf it's even worse.

Welcome to Massive with a panic patch because everyone got great gear and was having fun.

No.

You can't have all good gear. People are too geared. It must stop.

DZ is dogshit. It's boring loops with already looted cases / chests.

lol. RNG on RNG.

Yep. Tried DZ again today with four people. Keep running up against OP SMGS and marksmanship rifles with explosives that one shot you and people who just alternate using survival link.

Not going back there. It's terrible.

Go turtle turtle in the middle. Or back right corner with the turbines.

If we're talking about the same back right, it didn't really work for us anymore. We didn't try the complete turtle in the middle. We gave up for now. Two of us did it earlier and two were new and they thought it was beyond stupid. Hopefully we didn't lose them for good.

Yep. Tried DZ again today with four people. Keep running up against OP SMGS and marksmanship rifles with explosives that one shot you and people who just alternate using survival link.

Not going back there. It's terrible.

There hasn't been a weapon focused balance from Massive at all yet. I wonder if the new guns will all be secretly nerfed.

theWB27

Yup.

Increase the price of those items but don't provide extra and easy means to buy them.

The increased cost to recalibrate now is brutal as well. I wish I could use Pheonix Credits instead.

It's 100 000+ for a roll. So do 3 rolls for a perk or higher main skill boost and you're out 300 000 regular credits.

Welcome to selling guns again which hasn't been a thing since getting to 30 because why not?

That's the only good way to get those again. And with the mats nerf it's even worse.

Welcome to Massive with a panic patch because everyone got great gear and was having fun.

No.

You can't have all good gear. People are too geared. It must stop.

Wait? My first roll on my armor cost me about 28k...second was about 60k and the third went up to 100k almost. What armor costs 100 on the first roll?

I would pay a lot of money for a video series or audio series that capture how the idiotic changes to The Division and Destiny were made.

Dude. Today went from being something I was legitimately excited about with Destiny, The Division and Dark Souls III to mostly disappointment. Dark Souls III is the only thing that saved the day.

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
LMB shotgun
tumblr_mwo187ejj41s1oepdo1_500.gif

Also the rooftop com mission, there's a ammo refill box that's next to a gate door and a set of ropes, is that broken for everyone or just me? I seem to be able to trigger the gate, the ropes, but the ammo box is never triggered. I'm right in front of it, but no prompt. I push F, it just guide me to either the ropes, or to the gate and proceed to do the open gate animation even thou I already have the gate opened. I think I've had this problem for a long time. Just curious.

DontBlink

Also the rooftop com mission, there's a ammo refill box that's next to a gate door and a set of ropes, is that broken for everyone or just me? I seem to be able to trigger the gate, the ropes, but the ammo box is never triggered. I'm right in front of it, but no prompt. I push F, it just guide me to either the ropes, or to the gate and proceed to do the open gate animation even thou I already have the gate opened. I think I've had this problem for a long time. Just curious.

Had the same thing happen to me before, on PS4.

Tried MM Incursion before and for some reason it kept matching me with people in the 150s GS, while I myself am at 174.

FLAguy954

I've had this bug for a long while. Massive is focused on nerfing fun shit immediately (like the HE drop rate reduction) while they let this ammo cache bug slip by for weeks...

spyder_ur

Sorry if I missed something, but no daily challenging mission? I see the hard dailies popped up.

I've got 400 PC - what to spend them on? DZ 73.

Tawpgun

Correct me if I'm wrong.

But crafting is still the goat for the best gear?

Massive Pls

I ran around Dz6, got multiple yellows, all Gear Score 163...

Granadier

When a blueprint requires 22 he fabric. Goddam.

They totally pulled a bait and switch on us with crafting.

Nerfed crafting into the ground. When the outcry happened they said, "No don't worry. Everything drops high ends now! That will be the way to gear up."

Oh but btw those high ends are only 163. Oh and these blueprints are 214. Have fun crafting.

xgz9nkR.gif

oakenhild

Sort of new level 30 here...does anyone use light machine guns? What role do they play? Seems like assault rifles or SMG's are always better in the stats department.

EL CUCO

Spent all night in the DZ chasing gold and killing Rogues that we forgot about running the Incursion...guess I'll give it a go tomorrow

One of my teammates got a path of the Nomad gear piece from Supply Drop

Granadier

Is that character delete bug only on X1? And it showed up after the hotfix?

In Discord someone was saying that it happened on PC as well.

Sort of new level 30 here...does anyone use light machine guns? What role do they play? Seems like assault rifles or SMG's are always better in the stats department.

They don't really have a place right now. SMG's are King.

lt519

Took us about 2 hours of attempts to beat the incursion. Took us a bit to get the timing down on planting the bomb. Basically just hunkered down in the middle pit. Felt like a boss fight from Destiny, in a bad way. Decent drops but they don't wow you like you'd hope. I'm sticking with my lower gear score gear until I can get a complete set and completely retool my build. But honestly not sure it's even worth bothering, the content is still just the same old and I can't see myself running that Incursion too often.

Was funny the first time the tank just destroyed us, going in blind to these things is always a good time.

Too much RNG on RNG on RNG that getting the right drop for a build you want.

I might dump the Ferocious talent. I'm guessing another 1000 firearms would more than make up for the 13% elite/named damage...

Correct me if I'm wrong.

But crafting is still the goat for the best gear?

Massive Pls

I ran around Dz6, got multiple yellows, all Gear Score 163...

They totally pulled a bait and switch on us with crafting.

Nerfed crafting into the ground. When the outcry happened they said, "No don't worry. Everything drops high ends now! That will be the way to gear up."

Oh but btw those high ends are only 163. Oh and these blueprints are 214. Have fun crafting.

xgz9nkR.gif
Yep. Crafting is once again the endgame. We are getting so many HE drops now... That are at 163. I've crafted a new primary and a new secondary at 204 thanks to blueprints from dz75. Crafted a new backpack. New holster. Bought the nomad gloves and kneepads.

None of my current build is from a sick drop I got lol. Even the incursion reward I got was low tier- traded it and what I got in return was also low tier.

Crafting meta is still the endgame, but the materials nerf just makes the grind even longer...like 300% longer. Absurd.

Top Bottom