• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tom Clancy's The Division |OT 3| Crafted From 150 OT 2’s

theWB27

Mitigation is at 74.95. I could drop the stamina to about 380,keep the mitigation, and bring skill power up to 30k but eh. Still have to roll a few of these pieces too...so things could get a bit better. No perks on weapons though, which is a bummer.

XTCLUQ3.jpg

j-wood

How is the new incursion? Is it better than Falcon Lost? I'll be honest, I was so disappointed in that last patch I haven't played in weeks.

How is the new incursion? Is it better than Falcon Lost? I'll be honest, I was so disappointed in that last patch I haven't played in weeks.

Better yes because it's much shorter and easier. You can easily farm the boss for 204 HE weapons and 214 Gear sets. Bigger space, spread out cover and multiple ways to set up and deal with enemies. The bigger space is wasted though given that there is no mechanic and enemies spawn indefinitely from 2 spawn locations.

Does anyone know if Intel is shared between characters?

I don't believe it is.

Although if you're in a group, only the leaders' intel gets consumed but everyone can do the mission and get rewards.

Guys all the bugs go away if you just keep playing!

This thread is so negative and pathetic. Go play other games if you hate the Division so much. Seriously we won't miss you.

People are complaining because they want to play but can't due to the plethora of game breaking bugs and glitches. Bugs and glitches that have been acknowledged by the developers.

No they complain because they are sheep. That's what followers do: follow.

image.php

Sheep behavior would be continuing to ignore that the game is broken and flawed on multiple levels.

SkylineRKR

Its okay, shorter than a CM mission if you have a decent team. Constant action and moving, hardly any breathing space.

kriskrosbbk

Mitigation is at 74.95. I could drop the stamina to about 380,keep the mitigation, and bring skill power up to 30k but eh. Still have to roll a few of these pieces too...so things could get a bit better. No perks on weapons though, which is a bummer.

XTCLUQ3.jpg

That's great and all but do you kill?

That's great and all but do you kill?

lol, the sheet dps in-game is useless and means nothing.

What lacks in that build is firearms to activate talents, but if he/she is running a tank build then that is really good and may be very useful in the new CM incursion. Does have too much stamina though that should be diverted to either firearms or electronics depending on the build.

Xbudz

I had a bunch of fun last night with the new update. We farmed Search and Destroy as a group and then collectively completed every daily and weekly HVT mission. Got sooooo much loot. Several 240's and a bunch of credits. I was able to give both my alt characters all Teal gear so I can run the dailys and weekly missions with each of them if needed!

1.2 is a step in the right direction with this game. I had a bunch of fun and haven't even tried the DZ or new Incursion yet. Looking forward to playing more tonight.

If anyone wants to run the dailies and weekly missions together- add me on Xbox, my GT is: Xbudz

SkylineRKR

Joined a group of randoms for Clear sky, they were good. Cleared it back to back w/o wipe.

Awesome M44 and ACR got. And some Hunter mark etc but they are worse than what I have.

Sucks that I have to log out because the UI bug is insufferable.

Mullah88

Finally a set piece that goes with the solid orange paint camo.

FEkkkl2.jpg

Lol they fixed brutal and my DPS went down 30k! New set pieces are wacky. Retooling with 240 striker/sentry gear sets, 3/3 each. Skill power can improve once I find a holster with all 3 major attributes.

Rvv0iCw.jpg

CSlSjNB.jpg

TsuWave

i went to an extraction and a dude started shooting at me when i was attaching my items to the rope so i turned around and quickly dropped him, then i went to the rope and thought about cutting it to take his stuff but then i thought maybe he just panicked and shot me because he thought i was trying to steal his items so i didn't. now that 5 minutes have gone by i'm really pissed off a myself for not taking his shit :/

I did one of the high-risk HVT missions last night. The boss dropped two 240 gear set items on top of the 204 gear set item that I got for completing the mission. These are the kind of drops that I like to see.

Also, two of my buddies got dropped into the 201+ DZ despite their score being 180. I'm 190 and was put into the correct DZ.

I did one of the high-risk HVT missions last night. The boss dropped two 240 gear set items on top of the 204 gear set item that I got for completing the mission. These are the kind of drops that I like to see.

Also, two of my buddies got dropped into the 201+ DZ despite their score being 180. I'm 190 and was put into the correct DZ.
The way it was explained to me last night, and I'm not sure if this is correct...the game doesn't care what your equipped GS is, just what your potential GS is. We had someone who was 190 but was purposely not running 240 and 214 items they could have, and they were still with us in the 200 DZ?

I had a bunch of fun last night with the new update. We farmed Search and Destroy as a group and then collectively completed every daily and weekly HVT mission. Got sooooo much loot. Several 240's and a bunch of credits. I was able to give both my alt characters all Teal gear so I can run the dailys and weekly missions with each of them if needed!

1.2 is a step in the right direction with this game. I had a bunch of fun and haven't even tried the DZ or new Incursion yet. Looking forward to playing more tonight.

If anyone wants to run the dailies and weekly missions together- add me on Xbox, my GT is: Xbudz
I'll add ya' for sure...been having decent luck with the incursion and randoms, but would love to be playing with someone that I can stick with for more than a mission. GT shawnoftheshred

Finally a set piece that goes with the solid orange paint camo.

FEkkkl2.jpg

Lol they fixed brutal and my DPS went down 30k! New set pieces are wacky. Retooling with 240 striker/sentry gear sets, 3/3 each. Skill power can improve once I find a holster with all 3 major attributes.

Rvv0iCw.jpg

CSlSjNB.jpg
I envy you. Those stats are Godly :D

From last night.

182 ScarL 9260 dmg
204 ScarL 9200 dmg

Both with great talents.

I'll never dismiss a 182 right off the bat again.
Agreed. I've been collecting 204 since last night like crazy and I'm still running a 163 (!) M44 Custom because the talents make it considerably stronger than everything else.

Has anyone picked up The Centurion? How is it?

Also, would love a pic!

And why not a repost for the day crowd since we're showing off builds:

SkylineRKR

Agreed. I've been collecting 204 since last night like crazy and I'm still running a 163 (!) M44 Custom because the talents make it considerably stronger than everything else.

My 163 Socom M1A shreds in the new Incursion (its a great roll). I picked up a 204 but it was shit compared to it in raw damage. I can equip it for higher GS, but lol. Same with ACR, 182 is a beast and 204 was a piece of shit.

GazzaGSi

I'm having great consistency with gear items dropping in the HVT missions. I've even had afew from the cheap 5 token daily missions.
They're not necessarily something I'll use, but it's nice to have the option if I fancy a change from the 3/3 battle/sentry gear. Plenty of HE weapons too but still nothing with decent talents.

Gazza if I had my controller I would have remote played with you. Forgot to take it with me in the morning

No problem mate, managed to get 1 other guy for the 30 token weekly. I've been on the wrong shift this week to party up with you guys but I should be good to go for some late night gaming over the weekend and next week.

Anyone doing DZ or incursions on PS4?

I'll be on most afternoons and evenings and will run whatever mate, PSN is GazzaGSi (UK time) if you want to add us.

I've got the appetite back for the division after a break due to UC4 and having a blast with the latest update. My only annoyance at the moment is the UI doubling up when you leave someone's instance/slow down of the map and for some reason today I was suffering chronic lag even running missions on my own outside of the DZ, it was terrible. As an example I'd be half way through reloading and an enemy would just die in front of me as I'd done enough to finish him off before I was even reloading. First time I've experienced it this bad.

The UI glitch is really awful and it almost renders the map useless as moving about it slows to a crawl. The visual problems aside the worst part of it is ISAC repeating everything 4 times. Going to a safe house has suddenly become a huge pain.

Tried out the new incursion too but playing with randoms who don't know what to do is awful. I can't decide if it's the players fault for not paying attention and just staying at the back thinking they have to kill everything or the mission for it's lack of direction telling people what to do.

Then when they finally get past the first section they resort to type and sit at the back again trying to kill everything and not doing the objective.

theWB27

I have the ui glitch. What dangers come with it?

Upto 532k tough at full mitigation. Just to see how tough I was I went to dz6. 4 shotgun hits from point blank to take me down. Not mad at all at that.

VE3TRO

Formerly Gizmowned

Upto 532k tough at full mitigation. Just to see how tough I was I went to dz6. 4 shotgun hits from point blank to take me down. Not mad at all at that.

How about the cleaners and fire? For the UI I sorted it by logging out then back in. I wouldn't run with it just incase it screws something up bigtime.

GazzaGSi

Sometimes when you mark gear to deconstruct people have said it's deconstructed the wrong item so there's a danger of getting rid of an item you actually want to keep. As above, I log out and back in to correct it.

Starting to get a full inventory of Gear Set items. Are people mostly deconstructing or selling the unwanted GS items at this point? Can't tell if it's better to get a stockpile of $ for re-rolls or a stockpile of mats for crafting if I want the best gear...or a combo...

theWB27

How about the cleaners and fire? For the UI I sorted it by logging out then back in. I wouldn't run with it just incase it screws something up bigtime.

Dz6 cleaners I lasted about a half second longer than before. Still not long enough to pop a special or med kit.

Then again I have 0 burn resistance.

I envy you. Those stats are Godly :D

Yeah, I'm at 215K DPS, 423K Toughness (75% Armor Mitigation), and 9K Skill. I was just messing around in the new Incursion last night and, my god, can I now take a beating, wow. This build is also using a Reckless chest piece. It seriously felt like I was playing a different game. Toughness is the real deal.

Edit: Should I grind PC and get the Historian?

Top Bottom