• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tom Clancy's The Division |OT 3| Crafted From 150 OT 2’s

theWB27

I have so many sets I don't know what to do now. I'm trying to sell as much as I can since my stash and my back pack are constantly near full.

I've made 700k credits just selling overstock from the dz today alone. It's pouring over here with good stuff.

Also. .question. ..if I equip a vest with a robust perk does the 46% armor buff stack on top of the full mitigation too?

GazzaGSi

Yeah the lvl 32 mods can roll up to 162.

Though the range is 131-162, so be prepared to get a lot of 130-140 range rolls.

Brill thanks for the info.
I think I'll buy the mod blueprints as I probably won't be high enough rank for the next weapon blueprints so won't need the funds for anything else.

Brill thanks for the info.
I think I'll buy the mod blueprints as I probably won't be high enough rank for the next weapon blueprints so won't need the funds for anything else.
Are the mod blueprints at level 50? Really want the stamina one, but I'm only level 54 with 120k DZ funds.

EL CUCO

Finally got my revenge on Lt. Poulson. Didnt even realize I could swap a couple Lone star pieces of gear on, along with the police backpack to give me more than enough ammo to solo it. Up yours, Hawk Squad.

k1t4j

Although I don't have the ridiculously god stats some of you are running here, I just finished my weekly HVTs and got some nice upgrades.

Currently running 4 sentry's 2 Hunter's Faith. 225 GS with 215k/ 250k / 20k.

On the hunt now for 240 kneepads and honestly a different gun other than the AUG that I have been using for a month....

Also I need some better gear mods, oh well the loot pouring in like this I don't mind the grind for sure :)

GazzaGSi

Are the mod blueprints at level 50? Really want the stamina one, but I'm only level 54 with 120k DZ funds.

Last time I checked yes level 50 in DZ04. Almost 240,000 credits though. To boost dz funds try and get some sealed cache drops extracted, even the purples, a good way to build up funds quick.

Last time I checked yes level 50 in DZ04. Almost 240,000 credits though. To boost dz funds try and get some sealed cache drops extracted, even the purples, a good way to build up funds quick.
Perfect - thanks! I wish I hadn't blown my money on a glove blueprint that never rolled higher than the 163 ones I already had equipped...I'd have enough money for that mod!

GazzaGSi

Perfect - thanks! I wish I hadn't blown my money on a glove blueprint that never rolled higher than the 163 ones I already had equipped...I'd have enough money for that mod!

No problem. I messed up when farming mats, I had a huge amount of normal credits so when I was in BoO I spammed buying a load of weapon mods to deconstruct but was at the dz vendor in the base not realising and spent around 150k of dz funds :(

EL CUCO

It's all trash.

DZ03 has the same blueprints as last reset and the BoO has an AK and an M1A all with awful talents.

Nothing to buy this week IMO.
That AK has deadly and destructive. Looks pretty good for PVE, if anybody needs a good primary. I'm gonna actually try to snatch up the M44 BP this time, since it's clearly my destiny to do so.

VE3TRO

Formerly Gizmowned
It's all trash.

DZ03 has the same blueprints as last reset and the BoO has an AK and an M1A all with awful talents.

Nothing to buy this week IMO.

Uhh man. Think its time to put the game down, update hasn't really done anything for me. Just finished another Incursion and again got a pistol. Thats like the 40th pistol I've got in the past few days from DZ drops and Incursions. Still running the same setup I've basically had since 1.1.

That AK has deadly and destructive. Looks pretty good for PVE, if anybody needs a good primary. I'm gonna actually try to snatch up the M44 BP this time, since it's clearly my destiny to do so.

Yea might grab it as an ammo reserve weapon for the DZ.

deafmedal

Yea might grab it as an ammo reserve weapon for the DZ.

Agreed on the AK, and I'm kinda glad the M44 is still up, didn't play too much last week so that'll give me a chance to earn the DZF for it.

Me and my bud just did the weekly HVT for the backpack, spawned the boss with 15 seconds left lol. Damn bullet sponges and the turrets... sooo many turrets! Backpack was crap but dude dropped a shitty 204 SMG-9, my first 204 drop so that's kinda cool I guess.

OH. OHHHH

So that's the exploit another fellow gaffer said he found earlier...

Edit: arghh... double post. Sorry :(

Yes. This is the one. I play a lot solo and as such I egress a lot to kite enemies. I kited the boss out of the no respawn zone, failed the mission and thought "you know, I bet that bastard will still drop the loot. He did.

I replicated the glitch only 3 times to be sure it was repeatable. I sent a discreet message to UBI about it.

I did not exploit it as evidenced by my still 186 GS lol.

I just didn't want to put it out in the open.

1. It was really easy to figure out, so I figured someone else would out it in little time anyway and

2. I feel that exploiting really damaged both the reputation of the game and the game in general for a lot of players.

I didn't want to feel responsible for shitting on what I saw as a very positive patch (1.2) that was taking the game in the right direction.

Helped a friend go from 170 GS to 216 GS in 2 hours.
3AQmK.gif

Huge misstep in not having matchmaking for HVT. Their reasoning probably has to do with Intel points but I hope they add it in the future. The last thing I want to do is LFG or schedule gaming time around someone else's schedule.

Huge misstep in not having matchmaking for HVT. Their reasoning probably has to do with Intel points but I hope they add it in the future. The last thing I want to do is LFG or schedule gaming time around someone else's schedule.

Yeah it's a huge mistake since HVTs were supposed to appease the single player PvE crowd that didn't want to go into the DZ or group up.

Instead it's the ONLY activity in the game that doesn't have matchmaking.

Massive strikes out again...

Tainted

I haven't played since before that 1st incursion update. Every time I go into my inventory now, I get a popup reminder about the gear score. Not just once per session, but every.single. time.

Any way to fix this ? its pretty annoying..

ps PC version

spyder_ur

Helped a friend go from 170 GS to 216 GS in 2 hours.
3AQmK.gif

Help me Ruthless. At 185 or so GS and not really sure what to do - don't want to step in the DZ cuz I don't even have a sense of what the current meta (i.e. exploits) are.

I haven't played since before that 1st incursion update. Every time I go into my inventory now, I get a popup reminder about the gear score. Not just once per session, but every.single. time.

Any way to fix this ? its pretty annoying..

ps PC version

Isn't there a 'skip this from now on' or something similar option on the main menu? There is on consoles. I think it's square on PS4.

Tainted

Isn't there a 'skip this from now on' or something similar option on the main menu? There is on consoles. I think it's square on PS4.

Not the same thing. There was a patch notes screen as soon as you login, I told it not to show me that again (and it doesn't). This popup is just a small window which appears every time I go to my inventory screen, the only option on that popup is to hit OK, but it just keeps reappearing.

EL CUCO

Spent the night running through DZ05 & 06 for the first time since 1.2, LOVING IT. It's tense, NPC's are both a legit threat and rewarding. 👍

With my new found abundance of Div Tech, I Just crafted a Brutal, Deadly, Vicious First Wave M1A. Loving this new update so much I almost shed a tear.

Wolfe

Man as a solo player that doesn't get to do CM's too often I'm feeling super weak again lol. Not only did the patch lower my damage by fixing things like Brutal but everyones getting gangs of loot (from the sounds of it in this thread at least) and I'm dicking around with the few HVTs I can solo (atm all but the last daily and only the first weekly, at least I can get a weapon skin once a week lol) I can for a few minutes a day and I've yet to see any upgrades heh. I won't deny that it's at the very least providing me with much more crafting resources though.

On the bright side I'm liking the serpent skins! So far I've gotten Copperhead (copper/brown/black I think) and Cobra (purple/blue/orange). Definitely some of my favorite skins so far look and design wise.

Yeah it's a huge mistake since HVTs were supposed to appease the single player PvE crowd that didn't want to go into the DZ or group up.

Instead it's the ONLY activity in the game that doesn't have matchmaking.

Massive strikes out again...

Technically you can matchmake by opening your fireteam to public in free roam and going from there, but it's probably not the best way to go about it.

Weekly HVT should absolutely have matchmaking and should also be farmable just like the DZ and incursions.

Man as a solo player that doesn't get to do CM's too often I'm feeling super weak again lol. Not only did the patch lower my damage by fixing things like Brutal but everyones getting gangs of loot (from the sounds of it in this thread at least) and I'm dicking around with the few HVTs I can solo (atm all but the last daily and only the first weekly, at least I can get a weapon skin once a week lol) I can for a few minutes a day and I've yet to see any upgrades heh. I won't deny that it's at the very least providing me with much more crafting resources though.

On the bright side I'm liking the serpent skins! So far I've gotten Copperhead (copper/brown/black I think) and Cobra (purple/blue/orange). Definitely some of my favorite skins so far look and design wise.

I'll be on later if you need help with the weekly HVT missions.

Help me Ruthless. At 185 or so GS and not really sure what to do - don't want to step in the DZ cuz I don't even have a sense of what the current meta (i.e. exploits) are.

Start by doing the search and destroy missions to gather intel, then do the daily HVT missions and try to get a group for the weekly ones, you'll get decent drops that will boost your GS and stats.

deadduck

After a fairly large session I managed to get to:

230/430/11 on my main running 3 striker, 2 sentry and a set of 204 knee pads from a HVT.

90/406/40 on my alt running 4 tac and 2 FMs.

I just love 4 piece tac, tickle headshots with cadeasus then nuke sticky bombing all the time.

DZ has been fun again and lots of people scared to go rogue because of the ai. So ambushing them when they are deep in dz5/6 can be entertaining.

I'm tempted to run a full tank set myself, pretty sure it will be mandatory in the CM Clear Skies incursion to have a dedicated tank. Can't find gear to get there though, goal is 150/500/40 with 4 TA and 2 FM.

Got an abundance of Lone star and Nomad 240's :(

deadduck

ve a find gear to get there though, goal is 150/500/40 with 4 TA and 2 FM.

I'm finding it hard to retain any firearms, cridmg or electronics to push it as all need to be sacrificed for armor and skill.

The amount of gearsets that are useful is small, but luckily they sell for alot at the boo!!

Klyka

Banned
HVTs are part of free-roam.
They don't start an "instance".

So you use free roam matchmaking.

So there is matchmaking.

Log out and back in.

Pretty much this. This together with the repeating ISAC dialog, and the constant respawning at the start of Clear Sky are the biggest hindrances in me having fun with this update. And yest I know there are ways to circumvent that last issue, but it shouldn't be up to us to go through those steps to start an activity.

theWB27

No matter how many times I log in and out I always get the ui/voice glitch. It hasn't affected anything so I've learned to ignore it for now.

vivftp

I'm pretty sure the answer is yes, but I just wanted to confirm. If I have a bag of loot and log out while in a checkpoint, do I retain that bag of loot when I log back in? The server I'm on is frickin' crazy and my options are to either wait it out and hope these players move on, or log out and try my luck on another server

Geneijin

I'm pretty sure the answer is yes, but I just wanted to confirm. If I have a bag of loot and log out while in a checkpoint, do I retain that bag of loot when I log back in? The server I'm on is frickin' crazy and my options are to either wait it out and hope these players move on, or log out and try my luck on another server
Yes. I did that the day before yesterday when my party disbanded to extract at another date.

Top Bottom