• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tom Clancy's The Division |OT 3| Crafted From 150 OT 2’s

SkylineRKR

why are my good rolls on weapon types I don't use?

204 Super 90 with Deadly, Destructive and Predatory. I never use Shotguns though. Maybe I should.

We have a spot. I'll send u an invite

Cool. Just send me a party chat invite when you're ready. Signing on now.

Damn it I just logged off :(

Let me know if there is another spot or doing another run.

Got 240 Final Measure piece from weekly HVT. I thought it was DZ exclusive?

No, the weekly can drop any gear set, it's a chance, not guaranteed. Only the lone star drop is guaranteed.

theWB27

why are my good rolls on weapon types I don't use?

204 Super 90 with Deadly, Destructive and Predatory. I never use Shotguns though. Maybe I should.

I've been using a shotty for the past week. Love it. Especially with the predator gear since the ten shots count each single bullet. Two shots to make someone bleed.

Since I'm all 214 predator it's time to look for the 240 versions. Love the gear.

I also rolled some gear to get extra shotgun damage which helps.

VE3TRO

Formerly Gizmowned
Man DZ01-03 in the 201+ bracket is a breeding ground for groups going rogue. Just constantly killing everyone, it was like playing Battlefield or some shit.

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
Man DZ01-03 in the 201+ bracket is a breeding ground for groups going rogue. Just constantly killing everyone, it was like playing Battlefield or some shit.

Eaq8ULq.gif

It's been almost 3 months and they haven't been permanently able to fix the daily HM and CM missions, fixing HVT's within a week of the update is asking too much.

They have better things to do, like rush a patch to fix HVT farming while the UI and missions not starting bugs make it impossible to play.

Anyway, doing the daily HVT's on PS4 if anyone wants to join. PSN: ruthlesbarbarian

j_rocca42

Massive has just moved the crafting bottleneck from HE div tech to electronics and to a lesser extent tools. Purple mobs in the dz should drop blue and green tech or something. Or maybe have the tech boxes only drop blues and green. We get plenty of HE tech from bosses and caches.

EL CUCO

The holster? lol
Lol nah some striker gloves I had that I wanted to experiment with.

On the Holster, I'm still not sure if I should roll for higher stam (its pretty low now, 569), or roll the mod slot to armor (503 base).
I sold my Accurate Balanced Brutal 204 m1a with my best mods by mistake the other day.
Ouch. We really need an item lock feature. I hope its in the works. It only took Bungo a whole year to add it to density. Hopefully we dont have to wait that long.

EL CUCO

Definitely made some improvements on my gear thanks to the striker holster I got from Kopyasu. Now I just gotta figure out if I want to roll higher stam (go from 87k hp to about 92k ish with 73% mitigation) or mod slot into armor (prob take me to max mitigation).

What do you guys think?

MildSoss

Definitely made some improvements on my gear thanks to the striker holster I got from Kopyasu. Now I just gotta figure out if I want to roll higher stam (go from 87k hp to about 92k ish with 73% mitigation) or mod slot into armor (prob take me to max mitigation).

What do you guys think?

Max mitigation.

What do you guys think?

Mod slot with stamina and armor mod.

What do you guys think?

I turned a mod slot into +armor on a holster piece which put me way over armor mitigation wise but as a result allowed me to use other mod slots for skill power, etc instead of armor mods.

spyder_ur

The UI bug completely makes it impossible for me to play - I jump in and out of matchmade groups. It's really a shame too, I was kind of enjoying the new stuff and getting back into the game. It's the story of the game IMO - some great ideas undermined by gamebreaking bugs. Seriously though, the UI bug is almost literally a nightmare, drives me crazy.

Is there any workaround for the bug on PS4 as of now?

Also what's the best purchase with PXC? Got like 800 sitting around.

The UI bug completely makes it impossible for me to play - I jump in and out of matchmade groups. It's really a shame too, I was kind of enjoying the new stuff and getting back into the game. It's the story of the game IMO - some great ideas undermined by gamebreaking bugs. Seriously though, the UI bug is almost literally a nightmare, drives me crazy.

Is there any workaround for the bug on PS4 as of now?

Also what's the best purchase with PXC? Got like 800 sitting around.

Logging in and out fixes it.

yup, but it happens way too often, how did they not catch this

The patch for it already hit PC on Friday and the PS4/Xbox One patches are supposed to hit any day now.

Sucks for sure but it will be fixed very soon.

Anyone know of any good holster blueprints that aren't capped at 432 armor?

My holster is the worst part of my build.

Wow, yesterday was a good day. When I started playing I had ~60k DZ funds. I killed a bunch of rogues, someone who was in a manhunt, survived going rogue and killed many npcs, in the end I had ~300k credits. :D

theWB27

I was up pretty late and, for some reason, was watching a taken spoof called tooken.

Well there's a scene where he's talking to his mother and she's playing the division (with a 360 controller mind you).

The only thing is she's fighting against another player in front of the BOO. And the visuals look exactly like the e3 reveal. Pretty quick but impressive.

Scene might be halfway through the movie.

You could purchase the Spec-ops Body Armor at the BoO Special Equipment vendor. It has Reckless as it's Talent, a 1512 armor rating, and +615 Stamina rating. That's where I would start but it is a hefty 546 PC. Then recalibrate the Health on Kill or Protection from Elites attribute to a mod slot. Which leads me to mod slots, try to get as many as possible and use Stamina/Armor or Stamina/Skill Power mods in said slots. I'm currently using three Sentry's pieces for the extra Headshot and Elite damage. Outside of that look for high armor gear, +ammo capacity gear, +critical hit chance, +critical hit damage, and just be smart about recalibration and give it a lot of thought before making a decision. The BoO vendor is usually selling something worthwhile each week that you may have to recalibrate but will improve an important stat by a large amount.

This is all without knowing what play-style you are looking for. Run tons of CM missions and HVT, etc.
Now that I have the PCs, the Spec-Ops armor is not on sale anymore... fuck

Fast edit: shit, double post, sorry! :(

Top Bottom