• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tom Clancy's The Division |OT 3| Crafted From 150 OT 2’s

GazzaGSi

So what kind of combo are people running on their gearsets now, I'm still 3 striker and 3 sentry but had acouple of decent drops on both to boost my stats. Wondering if there's anything from the new sets I should try and implement as my stash is getting pretty close to full with a shit load of new gear sets at 214/240 but nothing really stands out to me.

I'm currently:
230k dps, 2900 firearms
360k toughness, 2800 stamina
13k skill, 1400 electronics
75% mitigation
95k health

Really happy with how it's all performing tbh.

Best just to sell the stash gear for credits to try and improve on some of the attribute roles?

Any reason why completely OP players are always in the lowest level DZ?

It's no fun at all trying your hardest against mobs,only for these fucks to just down you in a split second when trying to extract your earns.

The low level loot can't be any good to them, surely?

theWB27

It's no fun at all trying your hardest against mobs,only for these fucks to just down you in a split second when trying to extract your earns.

Part of the dz is killing other agents. It's really not anything complicated.

SkylineRKR

I am running 3x striker, 2x sentry, lone star, which brings me to 70%. Can also put one sentry off for 75% but I lose the headshot bonus. But the struggle for a Sentry chest as good as my Lone Star is real (1700 armor, mod slot, 47% ammo capacity etc). Also from HVT.

Finally got a good 204 primary though, AUG with Destructive and Deadly. And like 4 LMG's again but hey, no one uses them. God roll on an M60 though (something like deadly, balanced/accurate? and destructive). Might try that once with lone star x4 (also got great roll shotty).

Also did another FL run today. There was this guy, he would stand at the left side of the trench for the entire incursion. He did not move, ever. All he did was casually popping stations and pulse. The run went rather smooth. He was a boss.

HMD

Oh fuck I just lost my perfectly rolled Striker kneepads because of that fucking double UI glitch. I no longer care about my perfect build, fuck this BS.

DasTanK

Oh fuck I just lost my perfectly rolled Striker kneepads because of that fucking double UI glitch. I no longer care about my perfect build, fuck this BS.

if you go to your stash/store theres no ui bug so you can deconstruct and sell. I wouldnt touch my inventory otherwise

vivftp

Neither Incursions dropping 240's now for the weekly reward.

Just did my first run of the CM FL Incursion and got 3 240 items and 2 204 guns. Too bad I can't really put these items to good use right now, but definitely going to run CM FL at least once a week.

Scum who don't have the balls to face lvl 34 enemies in dz05-06, but would rather prey upon weaker and fresh 200+ players in the lower DZ's.

Neither Incursions dropping 240's now for the weekly reward.

That's not true, did it earlier and all of us got the weekly rewards.

Are there any purchasable holster blueprints other than the BoO ones? They cap at 453 armor.

My holster is my worst part of my build and is holding back my skill power.

Currently 230k DPS, 435k Toughness (75% mitigation) and 15k skill. If I can get a holster that's decent with all 3 stats I can boost my skill power to 20k easily.

I'll be happy with my build then.

Toughness is the key to the DZ. I haven't had battles last this long in the game since the first couple days of launch.

VE3TRO

Formerly Gizmowned
Just did my first run of the CM FL Incursion and got 3 240 items and 2 204 guns. Too bad I can't really put these items to good use right now, but definitely going to run CM FL at least once a week.

Scum who don't have the balls to face lvl 34 enemies in dz05-06, but would rather prey upon weaker and fresh 200+ players in the lower DZ's.

That's not true, did it earlier and all of us got the weekly rewards.

Nothing for us, did both and only got 214 drops and 214 as the rewards. That was for all 4 of us in the group.

Tratorn

Great, just did the Free Sky Incursion but I didn't get a reward. But the timer still got reset, so I won't get a reward this week.

All these bugs in this game give me headache. At least I got one from Falcon Lost...

Part of the dz is killing other agents. It's really not anything complicated.

Yeah I get that, but how am I supposed to go up against agents of DZlvl30+ with high DMG weapons, when I'm a lvl9?

Whats the point of going to a much lower lvl DZ where the loot must be nothing but garbage?

The DZ lvl is broken and pointless if I'm being matched up against groups that belong in the higher bracket.

deadduck

Got my Tank to 90/509/28 (skill ends up 56 running TA and a group). If members of my team died to players I could often survive fights long enough for the team to respawn, can be pretty funny when 4 guys all start popping bleed ammo, explosive ammo, shock turrets and supers just to down you.

Separate to the bug fixes, I'm pleased 1.2 has added more build diversity rather than sentry/striker/savage insta death.

@Gazza , sorry I missed your invite, was in a battle last night and kept promising myself i should go to bed.

Yeah I get that, but how am I supposed to go up against agents of DZlvl30+ with high DMG weapons, when I'm a lvl9?

Whats the point of going to a much lower lvl DZ where the loot must be nothing but garbage?

The DZ lvl is broken and pointless if I'm being matched up against groups that belong in the higher bracket.

Just people being shit turds because it gets them exp and able to rob you of your drops just for kicks. Also corpse robbers are jackasses too. I had one that corpse robbed me. Then that person thinks that they can use the same helicopter pickup as our group. So we let him hang it, then cut the rope and I killed him and tossed a grenade on his corpse. I would've PM'd him to go fuck himself but I had other shit to do.

Also got another group that went rogue on us and repeatedly killed us through the map. I remember one of the name too. "One_Man_Army" can go fist himself

/just venting because he not only took my drops, but he did it "selectively" by taking the hungry hog and left me with nomad kneepads.

Grady

Well, sitting with 2 builds. 1 is 280,000 dps and 412,000 toughness. The other is 190,000 dps 525,000 toughness. 2 easy now.

TsuWave

Yep. You can push each one further, but very decent.

Well, sitting with 2 builds. 1 is 280,000 dps and 412,000 toughness. The other is 190,000 dps 525,000 toughness. 2 easy now.

i can't figure out how you guys are getting these numbers, i know "accuracy" inflates dps and my primary only has one accuracy mod but the disparity shouldn't be that huge. 213k to his 280k. wow. i won't even mention toughness. and most of my gear 240 too with the exception of my sentry mask which is a 214. (also have a few ilvl 32 mods in slot)

darkwing

i can't figure out how you guys are getting these numbers, i know "accuracy" inflates dps and my primary only has one accuracy mod but the disparity shouldn't be that huge. 213k to his 280k. wow. i won't even mention toughness. and most of my gear 240 too with the exception of my sentry mask which is a 214. (also have a few ilvl 32 mods in slot)

how is your armor mitigation and gear mods?

btw what is the unofficial place to matchmake for HVTs?

Check your actual dps on division dps site, just ignore the in-game sheet dps, it means nothing.

150k dps without inflated stats is the same as 250k with.

btw what is the unofficial place to matchmake for HVTs?

just set your fireteam privacy to public, people will join

I read in reddit that Camp Hudson is the spot.Went there today, zero agents.

It's probably because most folks have already completed the weekly HVTs with no reason to play them again until reset. I used Camp Hudson Saturday night and was successful on the first matchmake attempt in finding agents who were looking for help regarding HVTs.

Thursday-Saturday are probably better bets at finding other players especially considering the rewards you get (I got four 240 pieces from Caesar).

I keep getting the 204 Tactical SA-58 (Assault Rifle of the burst variety) from Clear Sky. Damage wise it should be one of the better primaries yet I struggle using it as far as TTK.

Does anyone here use/like it? What mods are you using and lastly what optics do you prefer the most - an actual magnifying scope or just a zoom-in sight?

spyder_ur

Looks like the patch has hit to fix the double UI bug on PS4. Now I can play for more than 30 minutes or an hour before going insane.

theWB27

Check your actual dps on division dps site, just ignore the in-game sheet dps, it means nothing.

150k dps without inflated stats is the same as 250k with.

just set your fireteam privacy to public, people will join

Using that site my dps, for a clip, sits at 225k as opposed to the 129k that's shown in inventory.

SkylineRKR

Don't Look at dps, get firearms to idk, 2400? Enough for most good rolls. focus on armor, stamina and mod slots and get skill power up with backpack and mods. Since i run 75% and 280k toughness i notice surviving is much easier. I just have to replace some 191's i still rolled dumb. But with some higher power level drops i can easily skyrocket. Also got no level 32 mods yet.

I have 220k dps. 250k toughness with 65% mitigation and can't seem to go any better.

I have about 30 items in my stash all in the 214/240 range and are all rubbish compared to current gear.

I also did FL after reset and got no 240 drops.

jbortz78

I have 220k dps. 250k toughness with 65% mitigation and can't seem to go any better.

I have about 30 items in my stash all in the 214/240 range and are all rubbish compared to current gear.

I also did FL after reset and got no 240 drops.

Recalibrate for armor on holster and chest?

Top Bottom