• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tom Clancy's The Division |OT 3| Crafted From 150 OT 2’s

recalibration?

Done a lot of recalibration. Some things have improved and I have chosen badly on others.

I have gone from 55% mitigation pre 1.2 to 65% now, so have gone up.

It will suddenly all change and my next drop will be a God roll that's just how RNG works, it's just frustrating when you see a mate who used to have really low health/armour now having almost 400k toughness and 75%.

jbortz78

Done a lot of recalibration. Some things have improved and I have chosen badly on others.

I have gone from 55% mitigation pre 1.2 to 65% now, so have gone up.

It will suddenly all change and my next drop will be a God roll that's just how RNG works, it's just frustrating when you see a mate who used to have really low health/armour now having almost 400k toughness and 75%.

Hah Im in almost the exact same position.
I have like 170/280/10 and no luck on drops post 1.2, and my mate who has the same gametime has like 220/350/18 and usually when I get a gold drop on HVT mate gets 2 set items... But since RNG so one day....

Using that site my dps, for a clip, sits at 225k as opposed to the 129k that's shown in inventory.

See. My in-game dps is 180k but the actual dps is well over 300k due to my talents and set bonuses. Factor in that the dps does not even take into account the 4-set sentry bonus, your actual dps may be close to twice that number.

Get high stamina so you can survive long enough to actually dish out that dps and decent electronics so you can sustain your dps-boosting skills.

EL CUCO

Maybe its repacking a portion of the previous patch? PC got a 1.5Gb patch for the UI fix.

We'll probably get an explanation on the change log seeing that it isnt up yet.

theWB27

See. My in-game dps is 180k but the actual dps is well over 300k due to my talents and set bonuses. Factor in that the dps does not even take into account the 4-set sentry bonus, your actual dps may be close to twice that number.

Get high stamina so you can survive long enough to actually dish out that dps and decent electronics so you can sustain your dps-boosting skills.

Yea I fair pretty well against level 34npc's.

Toughness is at 408k with full mitigation. 53% exotic resilience...40% blind resistance..29%shock and 12%burn resistance. 102k max health.

Based off yesterday's rogue free for I'm pretty tankish against other players. I survived some high damage against multiple players. Love it.

Skill is at 14.5k.

Yup, just downloaded the full 4.57 GB, double checked my download usage on my ISP's app to confirm.

Fingers crossed they were able to fix something else too, especially the daily/weekly HVT's showing up as auto completed bug (who am i kidding lol)

GazzaGSi

@Gazza , sorry I missed your invite, was in a battle last night and kept promising myself i should go to bed.

No worries mate, ended up 3 manning CS incursion which was pretty cool then pulling through a 4th from match making who'd not done it yet acouple more times.

Huge props to our skill build member for keeping us alive!

Got a awesome holster with all 3 stats and near 1000 armour. Can drop 3 stamina gear mods with armour (keeping 75%) for a different attribute now. Probably go for stamina with health or skill.

Can enemy armour damage be an attribute on gear mods? Wouldn't mind abit more of that.

Seems like a very, very bad way of updating an issue such as this one. Either that, or to have the UI issue be as bad as it was needing to basically erase all of the old code to put this one in order... Goddamn. Either choice doesn't make them look good at all.

Lettuce

Does killing any named enemies in the DZ now yield a gear set drop?

Also still haven't managed to complete FL incursion, people just keep dropping out after failing a few time

Does killing any named enemies in the DZ now yield a gear set drop?

Also still haven't managed to complete FL incursion, people just keep dropping out after failing a few time
Not guaranteed, but if you roll in the 200+ GS Dark Zone, you'll see a lot of gear set items and caches dropping for sure. If you google Division Loot Table 1.2 patch you can see exactly what each mission type/zone has the ability to drop now.

SkylineRKR

Nice, got no weekly reward from CS. Mission screen showed all the rewards before so should have gotten some?

Now at 350k with 75%. It really shows. I barely take cover in CS, just firing and the unforgiving perk is actually good because I will get hit and be at 75% or lower most of the time, but I basically only heal at the last bar. Critical save works nicely too.

I guess I should try to go for a Lone Star tank build, probably fun to constantly rain bullets.

Pandy

Part of the dz is killing other agents. It's really not anything complicated.
Part of the DZ is being killed by other agents, you mean.

The Rogue system is still stacked hilariously in favour of the rogues, and now a whole bunch of players that were previously happily dodging the ganking parties by staying higher up the map are now 'stuck' in 200+ DZ 1/2.

I'll be sticking to PvE until I'm ready to solo DZ 5/6 again, or they redesign the rogue system to make it fun for both sides.

Now up to 237k/296k/14k with a 222 Gear Score and it feels great...I can't imagine what builds with higher DPS and toughness feel like.

Hoping the level 32 stamina mod blueprint shows up next week, as I'd like to equip some level 32s w/ +skill power onto my gear. Then, trying to find two 240 pieces to replace my remaining 214s, and re-roll a holster from ally heal to +8-9% pulse critical damage.

This morning I got into a group of randoms that managed to clear the Clear Sky incursion repeatedly without wiping in what felt like under 10 minutes each run. I don't know if the group leader was 500k toughness or if his skill was super high so that the heals and survival links made us all indestructible, but it was so easy. Also led to some good finds:

- Finally found a replacement for my 204 Vector (a 204 Aug A3 Para X5 with some decent talents (Deadly, Competent (no unlocked) and Fierce)
- And finally found a sniper rifle that bettered my 163 Custom M44 - a 204 Covert SRS with okay talents (Capable, Vicious, Commanding).

Anyone looking to make a regular group to play on a nightly basis?

Lately it's been easy to matchmaker for Incursions and Dailies but Dark Zone is tough. Only ever have 1 friend online or so to group up for the Dark Zone.

Looking to find 3 others on PS4 who want to be on shortly after the daily reset to run the DZ and any other tasks we might need. With no constant group like at launch its becoming really tough to enjoy this game.

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
Hoping the level 32 stamina mod blueprint shows up next week, as I'd like to equip some level 32s w/ +skill power onto my gear. Then, trying to find two 240 pieces to replace my remaining 214s, and re-roll a holster from ally heal to +8-9% pulse critical damage.

Me too, this will be my biggest upgrade by far. Will net around +100 armor and probably +150-200 stam from a new batch of mods.

Also if there are any PC players out there that like to DZ and want to group lemme know. A lot of my buddies have quit the game, so we're basically down to me + 1 buddy + 1 occasional buddy. So we usually got an open slot or two for our nightly DZ runs (NA times).

Lately it's been easy to matchmaker for Incursions and Dailies but Dark Zone is tough. Only ever have 1 friend online or so to group up for the Dark Zone.

Looking to find 3 others on PS4 who want to be on shortly after the daily reset to run the DZ and any other tasks we might need. With no constant group like at launch its becoming really tough to enjoy this game.

You can add me on PSN - ruthlesbarbarian

I do have regular friends that I play with (mostly GAFers) and always ready to play with more.

Me too, this will be my biggest upgrade by far. Will net around +100 armor and probably +150-200 stam from a new batch of mods.

Also if there are any PC players out there that like to DZ and want to group lemme know. A lot of my buddies have quit the game, so we're basically down to me + 1 buddy + 1 occasional buddy. So we usually got an open slot or two for our nightly DZ runs (NA times).
I didn't realize the stamina mods rolled armor too. Oh snap.

edukate

Feel free to add me. Psn LuckyDoobage

MildSoss

Feel free to add me as well, I'm usually on after 7 pst and usually down for whatever.

Actually, any one else on here is free to add me as well, my division friend list is usually dead now. lol

Psn: MiidSoss

theWB27

Part of the DZ is being killed by other agents, you mean.

The Rogue system is still stacked hilariously in favour of the rogues, and now a whole bunch of players that were previously happily dodging the ganking parties by staying higher up the map are now 'stuck' in 200+ DZ 1/2.

I'll be sticking to PvE until I'm ready to solo DZ 5/6 again, or they redesign the rogue system to make it fun for both sides.

You can take it that way too : ). I don't think it's too stacked...you lose a shit load of xp for dying rogue. Yea, the reward is high but damn. I've lost over 15k xp in one session going rogue. It's hard.

TsuWave

Yea found one in a supply drop in DZ 6 but it was worse than my lvl 32 so I just sold it.

this is good news. thanks.

on another note, got a thing really geared for crit hit builds: self-preserved, vicious and deadly. would have preferred fierce or brutal instead of vicious but oh well. i guess i'll have to switch to overdose instead of booster shot

tumblr_o82bx6qWML1r6mcwfo1_1280.png

i went from mp5 > aug to getting used to my aug and thinking it handles better than mp5's. so i'm kinda struggling a bit to switch back to mp5

Is 237k/296k/14k w/ Survival Link/Pulse and talents focused on the heals/reducing incoming damage enough to do Falcon Lost Challenging? Haven't tried yet and don't want to waste anyone's time if it's not up to snuff.

deadduck

I thought CM Clear Sky Incursion was due to hit today?

After Thursdays maintenance, they just said this week.

Is 237k/296k/14k w/ Survival Link/Pulse and talents focused on the heals/reducing incoming damage enough to do Falcon Lost Challenging? Haven't tried yet and don't want to waste anyone's time if it's not up to snuff.

Yeah shouldn't be a problem with a team that communicates and takes its time. With low skill an immunizer handbag and disrupt sticky is really handy.

Ally1987

Guys, Im in a dilemma here. Which one of these two gloves should i run with?

These savage gloves gives me total critchance 40%, critdam 149%, 11K base smg damage, 253K DPS and 413K toughness
045454c59a78280ca42193aee41a631f.png

But these astute gloves gives me total critchance 51%, critdam 146%, 10,9 base smg damage, 266K DPS and 415K toughness
6273b72b631e942b8ab82e379f73f923.png

Guys, Im in a dilemma here. Which one of these two gloves should i run with?

These savage gloves gives me total critchance 40%, critdam 149%, 11K base smg damage, 253K DPS and 413K toughness

But these astute gloves gives me total critchance 51%, critdam 146%, 10,9 base smg damage, 266K DPS and 415K toughness

Savage gloves ofc.

I'm slowly switching my build to a skill-toughness build and it's taking a bit of time, but I think it's going to work out for the best. I've also started moving my weapons and gear towards critical hits in order to get the best from smart cover and pulse.

I already have 3 Sentry's Call pieces that I like quite a bit, so I think I'm going to add 3 Tactician's Authority pieces to that set up.

I need to get some 33 stamina gear mods, though. All of my mods are 31.

I play on PC mostly nights. I could use a regular group. uplay is DarthVader1981

fr0st

Banned
Anyone have a solo DZ 201+ build? I'm at 200k DPs/330k toughness/16k SP and still have to use a whole man to down lvl 32s. I'm running 3striker/2 sentry/savage gloves.

Top Bottom