• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tom Clancy's The Division |OT 3| Crafted From 150 OT 2’s

vivftp

So with the servers shutting down in under an hour for maintenance, I find myself wondering what most people do just before they pull the plug. Do you run into the dark zone and try and rack up as many kills as you can? Do you even get the credit for going rogue afterwards when they bring the servers back online if your timer is still going when they shut things down?

So with the servers shutting down in under an hour for maintenance, I find myself wondering what most people do just before they pull the plug. Do you run into the dark zone and try and rack up as many kills as you can? Do you even get the credit for going rogue afterwards when they bring the servers back online if your timer is still going when they shut things down?

If you're rogue when the servers go down, you'll resume as a rogue when they come back up. Same for manhunt.

The hour before shutdown, DZ becomes the wild west.

vivftp

If you're rogue when the servers go down, you'll resume as a rogue when they come back up. Same for manhunt.

The hour before shutdown, DZ becomes the wild west.

Damn straight it is! I just went in solo and in the span of 15 minutes I racked up 2 rogue kills, picked up 7 keys (both from rogues and corpses strewn about the map) and 44k in DZ funds. When I came across 2 separate manhunt parties I figured it was best not to push my luck and got the frack out of there. Damn fun, it was!

fr0st

Banned
Just got done playing. Last 15 mins people just PvPed until the servers shut down. Was actually fin since people didn't just started shooting you and no 4v1s.

deadduck

Hey servers again down?

I'm having problems with DZ, how to join a tem? Should i start solo in DZ 01 and move up to DZ05-06?

At checkpoints you can simply matchmake to group up. Most players will be looking to use the group as an advance to farm dz5/6 or steal from players lower down.

Servers are down for another 4 hours.

kriskrosbbk

UPDATE: Prior to deployment, it has been found that the patch was unsuccessful and has been delayed. As such, today's maintenance will finish early (approximately 12pm CEST).
This also means that the deployment of the Clear Sky Challenge Mode has been delayed for the time being as well.
We will share more info on when the patch will be deployed and what it contains as soon as we can. Thank you for your patience.

EL CUCO

UPDATE: Prior to deployment, it has been found that the patch was unsuccessful and has been delayed. As such, today's maintenance will finish early (approximately 12pm CEST).
This also means that the deployment of the Clear Sky Challenge Mode has been delayed for the time being as well.
We will share more info on when the patch will be deployed and what it contains as soon as we can. Thank you for your patience.
I wanted to play Dark Zone anyways.

gunawi

I have 11 Green Sealed Caches

Going to open them on my stream today at noon EST if anyone cares to watch the mass-disappoint:

twitch.tv/wheelhoss1

It's going to be 40% Nomad gear lol.

Also I looked up the guy that I had hard time with yesterday...... BXBBA. He's apparently rank#1 in rogue players killed leaderboard.

HsCnAE3.png

Born2Live

It's going to be 40% Nomad gear lol.

Also I looked up the guy that I had hard time with yesterday...... BXBBA. He's apparently rank#1 in rogue players killed leaderboard.

HsCnAE3.png

Jeez, that guy. Felt like we were both emptying whole clips into him with no effect. Did you get him in the end?

Ty

Clear Sky Challenge Mode and Hotfixes Delayed

https://www.reddit.com/r/thedivision/comments/4m6kaj/state_of_the_game_summary_6216_key_points/

All the fixes that's were supposed to be part of this mornings maintenance did not get deployed due to issues. So the HVT fix and others did not make it, along with Challenge Mode for Clear Sky. With the UI patch being almost 5GB and their own failure to deploy proper fixes during maintenance this is embarrassing.

Xbox One UI patch no longer said to be this week like previously announced and is now TBD.

gunawi

Jeez, that guy. Felt like we were both emptying whole clips into him with no effect. Did you get him in the end?

Ty

Haha... yeah I got him eventually with help from other agent. Probably ran out of medkit lol. Got his loot and run away to extract. :)

DasTanK

Hahahahahahaha

How do they go from TBD during this mornings State of the Game live stream to 30 minutes by 9am EST.

Hilarious but glad it's finally coming for the Xbox players.

I feel as if the dev team and these community people (hamish etc) aren't on the same page.
I don't get why its so difficult.

Mullah88

hmm whats this new incursion cheese i smell? about to remote play to retool my gear....time to prioritize skill power (health), group play from now on. ill end up messing up my build but time to switch things up

Clear Sky Challenge Mode and Hotfixes Delayed

https://www.reddit.com/r/thedivision/comments/4m6kaj/state_of_the_game_summary_6216_key_points/

All the fixes that's were supposed to be part of this mornings maintenance did not get deployed due to issues. So the HVT fix and others did not make it, along with Challenge Mode for Clear Sky. With the UI patch being almost 5GB and their own failure to deploy proper fixes during maintenance this is embarrassing.

Xbox One UI patch no longer said to be this week like previously announced and is now TBD.

Sigh... still no Clear Sky matchmaking teleporting fix... at least with Challenging incoming I'd be able to "reset" the activity before starting.

GazzaGSi

hmm whats this new incursion cheese i smell?

The cheese I know of is you can wall breach passed the first lot of enemies, then when at the re-stock crate (the one that gives you med packs at the checkpoint) you can wall breach again so you can pick off the enemies without them respawning leaving you a clear run to activate the computer, place the components and then activate the computer again. The boss will drop down and an enemy wave will spawn, you wall breach back out of the area and pick the boss off stopping more enemies respawning, kill the remaining enemies and wall breach for your loot.

There's afew videos popping up on youtube, 1 guy solo'd it in 10 minutes. It isn't really much quicker than doing it with a group tbh but for CM (when it comes!) it would make life easy.

Mullah88

The cheese I know of is you can wall breach passed the first lot of enemies, then when at the re-stock crate (the one that gives you med packs at the checkpoint) you can wall breach again so you can pick off the enemies without them respawning leaving you a clear run to activate the computer, place the components and then activate the computer again. The boss will drop down and an enemy wave will spawn, you wall breach back out of the area and pick the boss off stopping more enemies respawning, kill the remaining enemies and wall breach for your loot.

There's afew videos popping up on youtube, 1 guy solo'd it in 10 minutes. It isn't really much quicker than doing it with a group tbh but for CM (when it comes!) it would make life easy.

mobile cover doing work lol

EL CUCO

Looks like there's another maintenance scheduled for tonight (Friday 3am EDT) for some of the things they couldn't do last night
Here is the list of changes to be implemented during the maintenance of June 03:

•Fixed a bug where High Value Target daily missions would not reset properly
•Fixed a bug where the final cutscene would only trigger after completing an incursion
•Fixed instances where Mobile Cover could be used to glitch through walls
•Fixed a bug that allowed players to skip parts of the Clear Sky incursion
•Added more kill volumes around Columbus Circle in Clear Sky

Please note that Clear Sky Challenge Mode will not be activated with this maintenance
http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.ph...e-03-2016-Maintenance?p=11748676#post11748676

Lettuce

Im want to make my character more 'tanky', does the higher the armor rating of a blueprint relate to a higher toughness value?

Is there a certain set of 'gear' type that are known for there high toughness value (Sentry, Striker, Predator etc)?

Lettuce

Actually managed to complete Falcon Lost for the first time last night and got fuck all that was worth while to me, i though that incursion was supposed to give out good loot on completion?

Actually managed to complete Falcon Lost for the first time last night and got fuck all that was worth while to me, i though that incursion was supposed to give out good loot on completion?
It's random and most of the gear set items are only useful when you start unlocking the 2 and 3 gear set bonuses. One thing I used to do is too quickly dismiss an item because it would look like it would drop my stats, before looking to see if re-calibrating it would give it the potential to be an improvement (usually this means re-rolling for armour or changing the main stat from Electronics to Firearms or Stamina in my case).

Lettuce

It's random and most of the gear set items are only useful when you start unlocking the 2 and 3 gear set bonuses. One thing I used to do is too quickly dismiss an item because it would look like it would drop my stats, before looking to see if re-calibrating it would give it the potential to be an improvement (usually this means re-rolling for armour or changing the main stat from Electronics to Firearms or Stamina in my case).

How do you start to unlock the 2 and 3 gear set bonuses then?

theWB27

2.0 GB gone up for me on XB1.

Oh I'm running.

After the innocents in the DZ.
7tFHQKg.gif

When it's time for me to adult and clock into work.

@lettuce

The more pieces you get of a set the more stats open. Only up to four pieces though. Always equip two of another set to unlock it's first tier of stats.

How do you start to unlock the 2 and 3 gear set bonuses then?
You have to equip 2, 3 or 4 of the SAME gear set type (Ex: at least 2 pieces of Striker, Sentry's Call, Predator's Mark, etc) at the same time. Each single gear set item doesn't have a built in talent like other gear, so often it'll look like it's a downgrade on your stats. But, if you experiment with adding 2 or 3 of the same type of gear set, then you'll start earning powerful bonuses that up your stats like + headshot damage or + critical damage, etc.
https://division.zone/items/gear-sets/

deadduck

Im want to make my character more 'tanky', does the higher the armor rating of a blueprint relate to a higher toughness value?

Is there a certain set of 'gear' type that are known for there high toughness value (Sentry, Striker, Predator etc)?

The top level gear (240gs and 204he) have the highest potential stats, a bad (or medium) roll can be worse than a decent roll in lower rated gear (214gs and 182he).

You get the most major attribute armor on Chest, backpacks and holsters. Chests have the highest single base armor stat, so keep an eye out on gear with high natural armor.

You can max out armor without mod slots.

All gear sets are equal, no bonus on striker etc.

From my 11 Green Sealed Caches . . .

Didn't get all Lone Star and Nomad . . .

• Got 1 Nomad
• Got 1 Lone Star
• Got 240 Striker Holster with all 3 Stats
• Got Sentry Kneepads and Backpack that I can use
• Got God roll Final Measure gloves and some kneepads
• Got God roll Firearms mod and Extended Mag as bonuses
• Got other good stuff

Top Bottom