• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tom Clancy's The Division |OT 3| Crafted From 150 OT 2’s

Lettuce

120k+ and you can tank a whole group of rogues.

Don't get cocky against lvl 34 cleaners though, they will still melt you.

Hang on i have 128K toughness and i get dropped fairly quickly in the incursion mission and basically any enemies over level 30

Hang on i have 128K toughness and i get dropped fairly quickly in the incursion mission and basically any enemies over level 30

You need 75% armor mitigation as well.

AI that is over your level will always hit hard, esp the lvl 34 elites.

128k toughness is peanuts. 128k health with 75% armor mitigation is >500k toughness.

fr0st

Banned
Toughness =/= health
People are saying that you need 90k+ health and 75% damage mitigation to stand up against other players and certain npcs.

Up to about 500k credits, 2k Phoenix credits and 500k Dark Zone credits and not sure there'll actually be anything worth buying? Could use some advice on what to look out for, I guess...I've managed to farm level 32 stamina mods (though maybe I can roll some better ones?) and unless there's an Aug/MP5 or MP7, Vector or Custom M1A with Deadly and Brutal (or other great talents) to buy, not sure anything will actually be an improvement...but I haven't been paying super close attention to what I might be able to buy...

kriskrosbbk

Up to about 500k credits, 2k Phoenix credits and 500k Dark Zone credits and not sure there'll actually be anything worth buying? Could use some advice on what to look out for, I guess...I've managed to farm level 32 stamina mods (though maybe I can roll some better ones?) and unless there's an Aug/MP5 or MP7, Vector or Custom M1A with Deadly and Brutal (or other great talents) to buy, not sure anything will actually be an improvement...but I haven't been paying super close attention to what I might be able to buy...

Right now all my credits are used for recalibration,capped at 2k PC and basically nothing to buy with them ,also around 700K DZ credits,which I plan to spend for the 32 Stamina BP, hopefully tomorrow.Fingers crossed for an AUG BP also.

EL CUCO

Did some good DZ farming last night after the NBA game up until the server maintenance. I need something good tonight, Massive.

I'll take a Stam mod, Gloves, or an Aug. Lehs go!

Right now all my credits are used for recalibration,capped at 2k PC and basically nothing to buy with them ,also around 700K DZ credits,which I plan to spend for the 32 Stamina BP, hopefully tomorrow.Fingers crossed for an AUG BP also.
That's what I was aiming for too, the 32 Stamina BP, but I'm wondering if it'll actually be all that useful considering how many 32 Stamina BPs I've picked up in the DZ (and I've heard rumblings that there's some rare level 33 Staminas dropping too?). Maybe if the skill power boost is substantial enough on the crafted ones it'll be worth it?

As I've right now, the only stat I can re-roll with equipped items is on a 214 Sentry's Call holster which I'm hoping to replace soon...so probably just going to keep stockpiling the credits until a better one turns up that I need to modify a little.

Oh, question...

So I use the default Xbox headset. Anyone in my group, I hear loud and clear. BUT, when we're in close proximity to other players, in other groups, I only hear them through my TV set. Folks have told me I *should* be hearing them through the headset. Any idea what option I might've turned on or off to make that not possible? It's making it really hard to get a sense of when someone's going to turn rogue because I just hear muffled voices.

The cap on Critical Hit chance is 60%, right?

I lowered my Toughness last night down from 260K to 200K in order to up my electronics. I played some DZ to test it out, and not only can I melt through enemies, but I'm not as squishy as I thought I'd be. I have 66% mitigation.

Can a stamina backpack drop with electronics? I might have to craft that soon in order to bring up my Toughness.

DJ I need your analysis this weekend. I have over 300k toughness, 73% mitigation now.

What to do next
If you're at 73% mitigation, it's likely that being able to re-roll an extra 250 or so armor on one of your gear pieces will get you to the full mitigation. That's likely not super hard assuming you haven't been re-calibrating obsessively already to get to the 73% mark.

phen0m24

If you're at 73% mitigation, it's likely that being able to re-roll an extra 250 or so armor on one of your gear pieces will get you to the full mitigation. That's likely not super hard assuming you haven't been re-calibrating obsessively already to get to the 73% mark.
Nah I just got lucky with armor heavy drops. I think I re rolled once.
I got a back pack with 1727 armor. I think kneepads with over 900.

SkylineRKR

128k toughness is very very low, you need at least 300k imo.

Yeah 128k will get you killed almost instantly in the Incursions. I have 350k and 75% and I can take some hits. Its not easy mode but you can push enemies and survive crossfires (snipers hit for about 30% I think). I think 300k is the sort of minimum requirement for the end game content, fuck gear score anyway.

deafmedal

DJ I need your analysis this weekend. I have over 300k toughness, 73% mitigation now.

What to do next

ok, i see how it is :mad:
you are now my enemy >>::((
i will destroy you >>>:::(((

ot: i hope there isn't a good blueprint tonight. spent all my mats on M44s and couldn't get one as good as my bestest M1A. i will be :( if it's a nice smg bp.

Someone report on the new vendor stock. 5 bucks say it's all trash.
KuGsj.gif

BoO stock:

204 Officer's M9 sidearm - Expert Restored - 660 PC (trash)
204 Military SCAR H - Swift, Ferocious, Harmful - 882 PC (meh)
182 AUG A3 Para XS (10k dmg) - Deadly, Responsive, Swift - 206 PC (get this if you don't have a decent SMG!)

All these RNG stuff selling is just ridiculous. The game is a few months old now and there's been basically one or two items that were actually good. Ffs

xclaw

Another week with nothing worth spending any of the 3 currencies on..... Wow.

They need to really overhaul and increase the weapons because right now fighting the RNG gods on what currently exists is quickly loosing any enjoyment I was having.

VE3TRO

Formerly Gizmowned
Hah such shit again, already got all the BPs. Don't even need anything now apart from some nice lvl 33 Stamina mods.

Only thing I do need is Electronics and man its a nightmare getting it, don't even get the drops and can't make any due to the fuck up with the crafting in 201+ and I honesltly can't be fucked trawling around the city grabbing Electronic boxes.

Honestly don't know what else to do now, hopefully lvl 33 mods can push up some stats.

XNGYUxk.png

TsuWave

put in a good farming session today and all i came out of it thinking was the outrage amount of useless talents that exist.

they need to rework the talent pool. wow.

Daft Punk

Banned
Hey guys just jumping back in after about a month and a half. Gear score is 189 and DZ is 48. With the new incursion released, what should I be doing to level up as fast as possible so I can join my crew again?

8cloud8

Neo Member
Guys, when can I drop a decent first wave m1a or, more in general, a decent sniper rifle? I need to replace my 182 M44.

SkylineRKR

That AUG sounds great, too bad its 182.

I run an Enhanced AUG at 204 with 10k damage (the BoO is 9100 here) with Destructive and Unforgiving and 26 crit. The BoO roll is better but weaker in raw damage. Also got 182 Vector and MP5 with the same roll so I guess I pass.

Guys, when can I drop a decent first wave m1a or, more in general, a decent sniper rifle? I need to replace my 182 M44.

Got a Deadly/Capable FW from Larae.

Still looking for a 204. But so far its all Carbine M44's and regular M1A's.

deadduck

If you are running a less than a balanced build your FA/ST/EL numbers may be several thousand apart and you'll struggle to activate some weapon talents.

A good 182 with activated talents can be better than an unactivated 204.

My tank only has 1300 firearms, so the Damascus with bleed is arguably more useful than a 204.

Pjsprojects

Guns?

I have a 206 character with mostly the green TA kit but my weapons seem weak at around 60k DPS.
What weapons can I either buy or craft that have a better hit?

I've completed Clear skies numerous times but never finished Falcon lost.

Top Bottom