• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tom Clancy's The Division |OT 3| Crafted From 150 OT 2’s

EL CUCO

So after crafting about 40 poop Vectors (Dont have the Aug BP) I finally ran out of HE tools. So I decided to suck it up and farm the Tool landmarks on the open world map. After about 20 landmarks I collected 4 HE tools, enough for 1 roll.

With that 1 roll, I FINALLY got one with deadly and brutal. The RNG gods have seen my perseverance and have decided it was time to bless me!
j9SDzNW.jpg

fr0st

Banned
So after crafting about 40 poop Vectors (Dont have the Aug BP) I finally ran out of HE tools. So I decided to suck it up and farm the Tool landmarks on the open world map. After about 20 landmarks I collected 4 HE tools, enough for 1 roll.

With that 1 roll, I FINALLY got one with deadly and brutal. The RNG gods have seen my perseverance and have decided it was time to bless me!
j9SDzNW.jpg
204? 3rd talent?

TsuWave

Yeah, 204. Capable (improved handling after using a skill)

exact same roll i have on my AUG

edit - also got an mp7 with deadly, accurate and capable and another one with adpet, brutal and unforgiving, and maybe its cause my rolls aren't that good but i don't get why so many people love this weapon?!? short clip, great rpm but the constant reloads..i dunno man...

fr0st

Banned

edit - also got an mp7 with deadly, accurate and capable and another one with adpet, brutal and unforgiving, and maybe its cause my rolls aren't that good but i don't get why so many people love this weapon?!? short clip, great rpm but the constant reloads..i dunno man...
Mp7 is for burst damage. You can kill a person with 1 mag if your DPs is high enough.

Mullah88

yeah i asked the same question when i finally found one. 40 bullet mag max with the high rpm, you burn through that ammo pool before you realize it. mp5 is still king, still searching for a 204 drop (got the mp7 from a HE cache)

MildSoss

Seems like it'd be a good gun for PVE with good rolls but with how tanky a lot of people are in this new meta I don't think it'd be a good fun for pvp.

Looks like the first DLC may be coming out end of this month, 28th june to be exact.

Xbone exclusive for 30 days. Enjoy the dlc beta test guys, thanks in advance for reporting on the broken dlc. We on the PS4 and PC will get to experience less glitchy and less buggy dlc thanks to you xbone players :p

edukate

Looks like the first DLC is coming out end of this month, 28th june to be exact.

Xbone exclusive for 30 days. Enjoy the dlc beta test guys, thanks in advance for reporting on the broken dlc. We on the PS4 and PC will get to experience less glitchy and less buggy dlc thanks to you xbone players :p

Source?

EL CUCO

Seems like it'd be a good gun for PVE with good rolls but with how tanky a lot of people are in this new meta I don't think it'd be a good fun for pvp.
Thats why the MP7 is considered king of the SMG's. burst damage>sustained damage in PVP.

GazzaGSi

Couldn't help but laugh, extracting at dz06 and a fourth member joins our squad from a checkpoint, a random goes rogue starting to cut the rope so we open up on him and boom... server transition and everyone and everything on the Rooftop disappears! Christmas came early for the rogue guy, he'd be left to pick up all the goodies, well all that Lonestar gear anyway :p
Glad I didn't have anything I wanted, purely farming for cash and tools atm.

Looks like the first DLC may be coming out end of this month, 28th june to be exact.

Shit. 1 month waiting; :c

theWB27

Wasn't the incursion reset supposed to happen Sunday night? I've not been able to do either incursion. They're constantly checked. Crazy

Edit- thanks death

Wasn't the incursion reset supposed to happen Sunday night? I've not been able to do either incursion. They're constantly checked. Crazy

They reset yesterday.

Having a check mark doesn't mean anything, you should be able to see the rewards when you highlight the incursions on the map, that means you haven't done them.

When you complete the incursion each week, the rewards disappear and it shows a countdown timer to the next weekly reset in their place.

EL CUCO

I'm absolutely loving this 204 SRS A1 for some Dark Zone action. Got it from the DZ the other night. Brutal, Deadly, and Steady. 13 in the mag with 100% explosive round proc.

TsuWave

so july 28 for ps4? lol most of my friends jumped off and i don't think that the one who still plays it will be doing this wait. love the game, 1.2 improved it, but in hindsight my worst season pass purchase. never again.

these "30 days first on x console" deals need to be obliterated. they really just hurt the consumer (not in a million years would i buy x console or x version of a multiplat because dlc will be 30 days early on x device) fuck that

I'm absolutely loving this 204 SRS A1 for some Dark Zone action. Got it from the DZ the other night. Brutal, Deadly, and Steady. 13 in the mag with 100% explosive round proc.

Been rocking an SRS A1 myself for the past couple of weeks. Running 4-sentry and I can get 2 million+ headshots with pulse and smart cover. Feels so good to one-shot lvl 32 bosses :p

You should try to craft or find a bolt action with other talents though. Both deadly and steady are wasted on a bolt action rifle.

fr0st

Banned
so july 28 for ps4? lol most of my friends jumped off and i don't think that the one who still plays it will be doing this wait. love the game, 1.2 improved it, but in hindsight my worst season pass purchase. never again.

these "30 days first on x console" deals need to be obliterated. they really just hurt the consumer (not in a million years would i buy x console or x version of a multiplat because dlc will be 30 days early on x device) fuck that
Nothing we could do about it, season pass needs to go too and thank god online passes did.

kriskrosbbk

Guys what is the best way to beat CM FL? I never did it ,I guess it is quite hard with randoms and my crew is not that strong.I need some "old" 240 items.
I am 240/350/18 75 armor mitigation.

deadduck

I wonder what us PCPS4 players will get....

1.3 update with all the rollup fixes?
Locked out of the incursion?
Or...

Nothing for a month.

Regardless, not a good way to treat 80% of your audience.

deadduck

I dont use Savage gloves because depending on your build, I don't think they are as effective in 1.2 as GS items.

Marco has a new video where he has bothered to explore this and has found crit is now hard capped at 60% regardless of Pulse/Savage.

https://youtu.be/huJ9altXh2g

deadduck

Yup noticed this a while ago that's why I run flashbang now instead of pulse.

Love pulse for the awareness and I need it on my tanktician to keep the damage up.

It could be that Flashbang is almost needed in a team now with more skill players about. If someone in the team already is using it I find gas mine useful, not only because it is bugged!

edukate

Given I run a tac build with overdose as one skill, if you had to choose between trapper or pulse as the second skill which would you go with?

EL CUCO

Pulse is still good, it's just not as OP as it was. Our Tacticion always runs pulse and we never noticed the nerf.

Top Bottom