• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tom Clancy's The Division |OT 3| Crafted From 150 OT 2’s

BoO has a decent HE holster with all three main stats. You could re-roll the main attribute (+5 Protection from Elites) to +armor making it a 900 (+ or -) armor piece of gear.

For the folks who haven't been lucky enough to get a strong GS holster.

So who beat CM Clear Skies yet?

WE FUCKING DID!!!

CkocHgKUYAAfSyS.jpg:large

EL CUCO

Crafted about 20 lvl32 stam mods. With each craft requiring 6 HE electronics, they aren't cheap. Most of them rolled over 150 stam. None of them hit the cap of 161, unfortunately. Only 2 rolled armor (both 160).

Was able to get my toughness up to 440 on my pvp build, about 450 on pve.

Now I need to grind me some DZ funds for the Firearms mod and farm HE tools.

MildSoss

Carry me, Ruthless. Cuco is the worst tank ever. "Hey guyz, let me pick up the fuse since I got the most toughness." Dies before even picking it up.

GazzaGSi

YES TO BOTH!!!! RESET REDEEMED

It's all I was waiting for so happy with that. Shame electronics is so sought after atm now I can't get no blue div tech to craft the HE electronic. Deconstructed a load of crap HE mods so I had enough for acouple of rolls. 160 and 158 stamina with over 1k health each, equipped immediately taking the toughness to 380k from 360k. That's the best jump in along time compared to any gear items I've looted :)

May get that M44 blueprint as well to see if I can roll something better than the M44 I run with.

Had a fun time tonight. Didn't even extract anything due rogues etc but got some sweet revenge.
After a group went rogue on us they ran south so all npc's were aggro'd as we were playing catchup. Their timer ran out so we headed to some landmarks.
We were at the sport store (think it's that one) where you can see an extraction on top of a car park if you enter the store from the upper level. There was an extraction going off and I got a glimpse of the name that went rogue on us earlier.
M44 loaded, Explosive bullets equipped and the cross hair lined up right between the eyes. The chopper flew over and boom...headshot! Down to his knees he went, before his team could even react boom another shot to finish him off. It felt so good after he was throwing around his sticky bombs earlier on and I love the fact he had no idea it was coming.
Managed to grab the capture from the share feature too which I'll treasure :)

Edited: Congrats on completing CM CS guys. Great work!

vivftp

Only works on consoles. After you re-roll, just select any roll but don't select okay/cancel from the confirmation dialog, just back out by using the options menu. You can then re-roll for the initial cost instead of the higher cost.

It's never worked for me on PS4. When I do it, it says I'll just be paying the same amount on subsequent rolls, but it still takes the larger amount out of my credit pool as though it were the second, or third or fourth roll.

vivftp

Hmmm, I'm trying to decide if I should blow 470k in DZ funds on those lv32 gear mod blueprints in the DZ. I have almost 1.2 mil, so I won't go broke... but it'll hurt to see my DZ funds go well below a million. Plus I stupidly bought the custom M44 blueprint tonight for whatever odd reason. I dunno if I'd ever want to give up my M1A but I figured there was nothing else to spend my funds on... until now :(

EDIT.

Just out of curiosity, what are the best rolls people are looking for with the lv32 firearms and stamina BPs?

GazzaGSi

Hmmm, I'm trying to decide if I should blow 470k in DZ funds on those lv32 gear mod blueprints in the DZ. I have almost 1.2 mil, so I won't go broke... but it'll hurt to see my DZ funds go well below a million. Plus I stupidly bought the custom M44 blueprint tonight for whatever odd reason. I dunno if I'd ever want to give up my M1A but I figured there was nothing else to spend my funds on... until now :(

EDIT.

Just out of curiosity, what are the best rolls people are looking for with the lv32 firearms and stamina BPs?

Stamina has been worth it for me.
Rolled 2 with 160 and 158 stamina points and both with health well over 1k as the secondary attribute (can't remember exactly figure).
The 2 replaced were around the 130 mark on stamina points and small health on each. Bumped my toughness up just over 20k.

vivftp

Hmmm, well I guess I might pick both up.

On another note, other than its use with explosive bullets, is there really much use in choosing a M44 over the M1A? The DMG numbers are in the same ballpark as each other, but the M1As larger clip and faster rate of fire are just so damned useful. I'm experiencing buyers remorse over buying that M44 blueprint :(

Only took 2 days and ~10 hours with different approaches . . .

Well worth it for that badass Riot Jacket though. Fun and fair. Definitely better than Falcon, for the setting if nothing else.

Was my first crack at it, so pretty good to get it done in 3 hours. GAF over LFG any day :p

Once the community figures out a better approach to kill the boss, it will be pretty easy to farm. Still feels like a wasted opportunity with so much space but being forced to camp in one corner. The APC is a mistake, adding it to CS makes no sense. Massive lack of creativity in Incursion design. It's really nothing but a gear check, and that's the worst way to design an encounter. Hope they learn and future content focuses more on mechanics and tactical play.

Not taking anything away from our achievement though, we only got through it with great teamwork and coordination :)

How come? I'm only at 94k health so thought boosting it up a bit would be beneficial.
I do have a 153 stamina mod with 3% exotic mitigation that's not equipped but I thought 3% was pretty pointless.

+ health stat on gear or mods is really not worth it, it's basically the worst roll you could have.

If you hit the armor cap then try to roll skill haste or exotic damage mitigation on your mods. Or stick with + armor and re-roll gear for something else like +skill power once you get to armor cap.

vivftp

Figures after I buy the M44 blueprint I would get a 204 custom M44 with Deadly an Destructive. The free perk is Commanding, so not too useful for a sniper. *sigh*

vivftp

Damn, I'm burning through a good deal of my stockpiled HE mats with these blueprints. Down to 549 Fabrics, 497 Weapon Parts, 393 Tools and 453 Electronics. The last 2 hurt the most given their rarity.

I have nearly the cap amount of blues of each type, but I've been holding on to them hoping they'll make some more changes to the crafting system to bring it closer to what it used to be. Do we have a date on when 1.3 is supposed to hit? If no changes are imminent with it, I'll probably start converting my blues.

EDIT.

Also, does anyone know if Sentry masks are the only ones that can recalibrate to have Health on a Kill? I've checked Striker and Lone Star, and their major perks don't give the option to roll Health on a Kill, but Sentry does. I'm tempted to get that along with the same perk on my gloves and vest to get more than a third of my health back on a kill.

How accurate is the 180 gear score recommendation for Incursions? Am I going to go in at 180 and just get destroyed or is it actually ok?

Although if its anything like Destiny most LFG will likely be Hard More Incursion, GS200+.

deadduck

How accurate is the 180 gear score recommendation for Incursions? Am I going to go in at 180 and just get destroyed or is it actually ok?

Although if its anything like Destiny most LFG will likely be Hard More Incursion, GS200+.

Be ok with 2/3 geared players on normal. If you're on PS4 I'm happy to help.

You won't last 1 shot in challenge.

@deathjr no one on, it'll be easier when America has woken up and others are on.

Be ok with 2/3 geared players on normal. If you're on PS4 I'm happy to help.

You won't last 1 shot in challenge.

@deathjr no one on, it'll be easier when America has woken up and others are on.

PC unfortunately, thanks though!

I thought about getting it on PS4 but I don't think I can handle doing 100% everything again(Sides, encounters, collectables etc)

Top Bottom