• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tom Clancy's The Division |OT 3| Crafted From 150 OT 2’s

Sober

Guess XB1 users will give me a good review before I buy a season pass on Steam.

Seems weird that the one thing that you want in a loot game is in an expansion and not the base game. Oh well.

GazzaGSi

Awesome thanks, will check it out.

On a separate note, I've followed 1 of Marco's guides for a loadout system that favours toughness with still reasonable skill and dps and I'm absolutely loving it. Still need to get some more credits for a reroll on a gear item but even at the stage it's at, it's awesome.

Currently now 160k dps, 530k toughness, 20k skill. I was 210k dps, 330k toughness, 15k skill. 1 talent on my primary and secondary isn't active but they're not that important for me where I feel my DPS has suffered the drop.

My base to test is always running Lexington CM on my own when I change gear around and with this new set up its a breeze, don't have to worry about health and I can sit next to a nade only taking a small amount of health off due to running roughly 70% exotic damage resilience.

More than pleased with it and looking forward to trying some CM incursions.

fr0st

Banned
July 28th for PC

hmmm thats a thursday...but since its only 30 days exclusivity I assume it will come out in july.

bace29a11a2055874f5ac88f2727204f.png

Which is ironic because I'll bet that's their largest player base now.

Is there any place that tracks XBL and PSN numbers for the game?

This is common practice within the gaming industry: platform holders like Sony and MS secure exclusive deals all the time (Destiny, Call of Duty, etc.).

hydruxo

Make sure you work out all the bugs and glitches before Aug 2
/salt

Haha only good thing about having to wait. Iron out those bugs for me, guinea pigs!

But really though the whole timed exclusivity bullshit is so petty. I'm cool with exclusive marketing but I hope devs steer away from timed exclusives in the future. It's not a good look.

EL CUCO

Lol made a thread with the new trailers we got today, not a single person has commented. Division is truly in a sad state on GAF

In Dragon’s Nest, players go to Hell’s Kitchen to deal with a group of Cleaners. They have been working on a new type of weapon, that if deployed would wreak havoc on the streets of Manhattan. Players have to breach the facility they are working in, fight their way through flames and smoke until they finally reach the Dragon’s nest.

lvl 34 heavy cleaners that will one shot us even with 600k toughness and ofc the new type of weapon will be an APC that fires 6 times.

Lol made a thread with the new trailers we got today, not a single person has commented. Division is truly in a sad state on GAF

nobody but the devs are to blame for it

Basically as everyone has been speculating,we are getting Diablo Rift system!

I like it :)
If true this might get me to drop back into the game.

But I haven't seen any real info on it, and that Ubi conference had less than nothing to say about it either.

Is this supposed to be an end-game PvE alternative to the Dark Zone? Can you solo or duo it casually or is it designed around 4 players? How dynamic is it?

GazzaGSi

Heroic is out? Afaik it's coming on 28th with the 1.3 patch.

Saw an article earlier that said as of today heroic and new challenge missions were available. Maybe they were wrong, I'm at work so unable to check.

Edited:

Challenge missions for Hudson Yard and Queen’s Tunnel are available now across all platforms, along with the Heroic difficulty setting for Falcon Lost, Clear Sky, and all missions that have a Challenge mode equivalent”, the blog post has announced
http://www.vg247.com/2016/06/14/the-division-adds-new-challenge-missions-today/

GazzaGSi

Yeah that's what I read too but I checked today and there was no heroic mode.

Shame, wouldn't mind giving that a blast.
Ubi blog said the same too:

That’s not the only Division news coming out today: Challenge missions for Hudson Yard and Queen’s Tunnel are available now across all platforms, along with the Heroic difficulty setting for Falcon Lost, Clear Sky, and all missions that have a Challenge mode equivalent

https://blog.ubi.com/division-underground-expansion-coming-june-28-xbox-pc/

Maybe they just mixed the wording up and like you say, it is the 28th.

I'll be on in the next hour or 2 if you're free to do some runs.

EL CUCO

Survival looks very interesting. Thats the game mode that was rumored to be similar to H1's Battle Royale. Seems like we'll be getting a new enemy type as well. Maybe an Agent Hunter.

Tawpgun

Survival looks very interesting. Thats the game mode that was rumored to be similar to H1's Battle Royale. Seems like we'll be getting a new enemy type as well. Maybe an Agent Hunter.
I hope it's a battle royale dark zone.

If it's most an sp campaign zzzzz

EL CUCO

In the year 1 content road map, the quote in the trailer for Survival is "will you gather enough resources to survive, or will you succumb to the temptation to turn Rogue?" so I'm guessing its DZ related.

Top Bottom