• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tom Clancy's The Division |OT 3| Crafted From 150 OT 2’s

EL CUCO

From Yannick on Reddit 3hrs ago
Hey guys,

If you're experiencing an issue with Underground, please reply with a clear description.

Thanks!

DLC NOT OWNED: Fixed, just restart your client

DELTA ERROR 20001082: Under investigation

STUCK IN WAITING QUEUE: Under investigation

MAP NOT OPENING: Under investigation
Seeing a few people that were having trouble logging on, now getting in.

Underground dlc is on a different server that the base game, so these issues will persist till they are fixed.

Thanks for beta testing all these bugs xboners and pc players :p

fr0st

Banned
Underground dlc is on a different server that the base game, so these issues will persist till they are fixed.

Thanks for beta testing all these bugs xboners and pc players :p
What makes you think that the PS4 won't have any of the bugs?

Since it runs on similar architecture I'm banking on 1.3 having the same or worse even more bugs. If that's the case then they have to do another client side patch that needs to be certified again and the whole delay would be pointless.

fr0st

Banned
These are major issues and you would expect them to fix these asap, so hoping that the ps4 update comes out with the fixes next week.
You know I agree with you, but with the developer that we are dealing with.....

Anyways reddit is saying that 201-230 and 231+ bracket are dropping blue DTs, can anyone confirm?

Lima

Fucking knew there was a catch with the whole div tech conversion thing. No way they keep the drop rate the way it was.

Watching some streams and it seems that:

Underground can drop all gear sets except the dz ones like nomad and final measure.
Chests on HM underground have a small chance of dropping 229/268 gear.
Directives DO NOT give you better rewards, just more underground xp.

VE3TRO

Formerly Gizmowned
I'm gonna play some tonight, had about 3 weeks off in hope some things improve. I don't think I'll be playing long. :/

EL CUCO

Watching some streams and it seems that:

Underground can drop all gear sets except the dz ones like nomad and final measure.
Chests on HM underground have a small chance of dropping 229/268 gear.
Directives DO NOT give you better rewards, just more underground xp.
XP is pretty useful right now, since ranking up Underground rewards you a sealed cache which can drop 229/268 gear.

Kadin

What a clusterfuck, can only log-in with my alt and then it tells me I do not own the the DLC (bought Gold Edition w/Season Pass).
Typical fresh update BS. I hate it too but I've come to expect it. Can log onto my lower level alts but just Connecting for my 30. Gonna try later. On X1.

My experience so far...

Try to play Underground for first time, log-in with main character, will not connect.

Try alt character, connects without issue, informed of new mission, completes new mission which sends me to the Underground. Go to Underground and cannot proceed because I need to buy Underground DLC.

Close game.

Go to "manage" game, notice a small 20.1 MB download for the The Division: Underground, install without issue (why this was not handled in the 8 GB download of Underground is beyond me). This was seemingly a license of sorts for the DLC, I guess.

Start The Division again, neither character can log-in.

Fun.

xclaw

Jokes on them if anyone thinks the PS4 patch will somehow be improved prior to release.

This game I tell ya.... always a good time in one form or another.

Update looks amazing. Except the whole part of my character losing 53k DPS due to the nerfs to sentry/striker and SMGs and AUG/Vector in particular. Eesh.

QUESTION: where do I go to collect my underground sealed cache? Leveled up to 2 and said I earned one, but, uh, now I don't know where it is. Thanks!

This may have been answered multiple times already but I searched and couldn't find an answer. Since I'm playing on PC while my friends are on PS4 I am curious as to whether or not you can matchmake for underground?

Thanks in advance.

EL CUCO

Update looks amazing. Except the whole part of my character losing 53k DPS due to the nerfs to sentry/striker and SMGs and AUG/Vector in particular. Eesh.

QUESTION: where do I go to collect my underground sealed cache? Leveled up to 2 and said I earned one, but, uh, now I don't know where it is. Thanks!
Its in your character's inventory. You open it directly from there.

There is a separate inventory called MISC, it should have them.

This may have been answered multiple times already but I searched and couldn't find an answer. Since I'm playing on PC while my friends are on PS4 I am curious as to whether or not you can matchmake for underground?

Thanks in advance.

Yes, all activities in the game have matchmaking.

jesu

I've got the DELTA ERROR 20001082
I guess I'll have to wait.

I saw this on the Ubi forums

Any characters I have that are saved to Pennsylvania Plaza ( BoO) will connect, others that are at normal safe houses wont log in (DELTA)
My alt that was at a the Boo is now saved at the safe house near the new mission. Switched to an alt that was in a normal map safe house, DELTA. Switched to another alt saved at the Boo. Logs in (Did the first new mission). Logged out. Went back to the alt that I had moved from the BoO to the safe house near the new mission and..... DELTA
http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.ph...n-a-standard-safe-house-will-fail-to-connect?

My guy is in Pennsylvania Plaza.

There is a separate inventory called MISC, it should have them.

Yes, all activities in the game have matchmaking.

Sweet! I was getting tired of soloing the DZ and getting curb stomped by high level trolls

P.S. Lyanna Mormont is a BEAST.

I remember that they always used the term 'rewards' and not loot and this is probably why. The directives should give you better loot though.

Your avatar is the second one I've recognized on this page alone. First Lyanna Mormont from GoT and now yours which is an album cover from the band Broken Social Scene.

vivftp

Holy crap, I've been playing this long and only now did I bother to notice the Police Up talent. This thing is frickin' amazing for getting your ammo back! True you have to use a skill to kill an enemy, but if you're running a turret, sticky bomb or seeker mine build it's great! Pretty much never have to worry about running out of ammo.

I tested it out and it refilled every single ammo type, even of weapons not equipped. It also takes into consideration if you're wearing Lone Star gear and +ammo mods to fill you to capacity.

I normally run Pulse/First Aid, but this one feature is making me seriously consider a sticky bomb or turret build.

Lol... this game, man. Everything they do comes bugged/glitched and there's a need to fix stuff. And usually the team takes some time to sort things out, unfortunately.

I have a question: does this Underground DLC feature pvp or is it pve only?

Lima

I don't like to call developers lazy because they are not but what Massive displays here is amateur hour. I can't even play the content I paid for.

Handling two different client versions of the game is too much or what? Man hate Bungie all you want for Destiny but at least they had smooth launches for every piece of content. At the time they said it worked, it worked.

k1t4j

Massive are massive trolls with the inclusion of the even longer walking transition from the BoO to the Underground BoO. Holy shit lol

Lima

Massive are massive trolls with the inclusion of the even longer walking transition from the BoO to the Underground BoO. Holy shit lol

Well at least you can fast travel directly to the terminal or underground section after initially discovering it.

Top Bottom