• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tom Clancy's The Division |OT 3| Crafted From 150 OT 2’s

is there a spreadsheet on where to find the new sets? interested in the alpha sets

Based on what I've watched:

Alpha - HVT's
Firecrest - Underground
Blind - Underground
Reclaimer - Dragon's Nest
DeadEye - Dragon's Nest

Dark Zone and UG have chance to drop any set, UG does not seem to drop the DZ sets (nomad and final measure).

jet1911

Based on what I've watched:

Alpha - HVT's
Firecrest - Underground
Blind - Underground
Reclaimer - Dragon's Nest
DeadEye - Dragon's Nest

Dark Zone and UG have chance to drop any set, UG does not seem to drop the DZ sets (nomad and final measure).

I got a piece of the alphabridge set by finishing an underground operation.

Dumb question: will these new sets be available to use in the DZ? Aren't they DLC exclusive? If so, DLC payers will have an advantage relative to the base game only users?

Dumb question: will these new sets be available to use in the DZ? Aren't they DLC exclusive? If so, DLC payers will have an advantage relative to the base game only users?

Obviously. The good thing they have done is upgraded all existing sets to 268 so that even players without the dlc can get their GS up to the new cap.

Lima

Obviously. The good thing they have done is upgraded all existing sets to 268 so that even players without the dlc can get their GS up to the new cap.

Yeah tankticians having even more health due to higher stat rolls on 268 pieces yay.

TsuWave

wait, so out of the new gear sets only alphabridge will be available to ps4 users on july 5th and we have to wait for the dlc in august for the rest? is that the case?

edit - just read a few posts above.

Ketch

Just getting back in for the expansion. What's the best way to get good weapons? All I ever fine are either 163 or 182.

Deku Tree

Do you have to re-grind the old content for a 268 version of your old lower level gear (240 or w/e) and pray to RNGesus that you get good perks again?

Foxxsoxx

and throwing grenades non stop the moment you attempt to cover....

.... in a cover based shooter.

This would be a good reason I quit. I got to 30, played a few heroics and saw just how annoyingly spammy the AI is and immediately never had the urge to play again :\

Some say they're still throwing grenades to this very day...

Yeah tankticians having even more health due to higher stat rolls on 268 pieces yay.

But everyone can get more toughness. The only thing that tanktician can't get is more skill power as it's capped.

In theory meaning the 1 shot sticky bombs will hopefully dissappear into the background.

fr0st

Banned
But everyone can get more toughness. The only thing that tanktician can't get is more skill power as it's capped.

In theory meaning the 1 shot sticky bombs will hopefully dissappear into the background.
250k cap ignores talents that boost explosive damage or no?

I remember doing the APC glitch hitting for 400k+ on mazed out sticky bombs

What shottie was this guy using? i have no freakin idea on wich weapon to pick now

SASG-12. With the 30% damage boost and pve stagger, shotguns are very viable now.

He runs a SASG with Brutal, Responsive, (I can't remember the 3rd talent. Maybe Accurate)

I have a black market SASG-12 with Brutal, Responsive and Deadly :p

Shreds 34's with sentry's call. 13 in the mag and reloads the full mag at once instead of loading one shell at a time. But console aiming with shotguns in this game is ridiculous.

250k cap ignores talents that boost explosive damage or no?

I remember doing the APC glitch hitting for 400k+ on mazed out sticky bombs

I thought it was 250k capped as they said on the live stream the other day.

Now you mention it I also remember hitting higher but that was when falcons lost came out.

Loving the new expansion. First time I've played the Division in months. Might keep me coming back as a solo for a few weeks.

One question that I can't see the answer to easily - what are the numbers beside the guns in my inventory. Not the DPS, obviously, but the other orange (I think) numbers?

The1Ski

Loving the new expansion. First time I've played the Division in months. Might keep me coming back as a solo for a few weeks.

One question that I can't see the answer to easily - what are the numbers beside the guns in my inventory. Not the DPS, obviously, but the other orange (I think) numbers?

Base damage? I haven't played the update yet but I remember that they were going to start showing base damage to help with comparisons.

It now shows Base DMG of weapon in white and then the orange is the additional DMG that is added via armour bonuses and weapon mods

Base damage? I haven't played the update yet but I remember that they were going to start showing base damage to help with comparisons.

Ahhhh. That makes sense I think. I will check them out tonight again. Damage without Mods is something I remember complaining about.

That might answer why some guns didn't have the numbers - they might not have had any mods attached.

Thanks

Archpath1

Got a four piece of reclaimer 214

It's awesome giving everyone fire ammo
Plus your teammates can pop explosive on top and shoot both

Triage reduces consumable cool down, you can have it up most of the time

EL CUCO

It boggles the mind how Massive have been unable to address, let alone fix Triage - the single most broken talent in the game till date.
Yeah, I appreciate them not nerfing it because its very useful in PVE, but at this point it'd help fix some of the annoying pvp problems.

dskillzhtown

keep your strippers out of my American football
Just getting back in for the expansion. What's the best way to get good weapons? All I ever fine are either 163 or 182.

Pray to RNG and add atleast 2 directives to a Hard mission. But start out on Normal if Hard is too hard for you. Also, do matchmaking. Especially now that it is new it seems many people have come back. I have had no issues of getting kicked or anything and I am at GS 213.

Mullah88

This would be a good reason I quit. I got to 30, played a few heroics and saw just how annoyingly spammy the AI is and immediately never had the urge to play again :

Some say they're still throwing grenades to this very day...

Is it as bad as world at War on veteran?

Lima

Imagine it like that with 1 hit shotgunners rushing you.

Oh and it takes like 100 bullets to being them down.

Just h e someone with tactician in your group and applying Smart Cover. Then you can just chill in Smart Cover while grenades are popping.

You guys think the G36 will be getting nerfed by Tuesday, before us PS4 plebs get our filthy hands on it?

Really depends on Massive and how quickly they want to fix these issues, because it's not just the G36 base damage that needs to be reduced, there are other "bugs" they mentioned that need to be addressed, like Showstopper procing sentry buff and achieving max accuracy while shooting from cover.

Only hope is they don't push back deploying the update on PS4.

Yeah, I appreciate them not nerfing it because its very useful in PVE, but at this point it'd help fix some of the annoying pvp problems.

Fix the talents that break pvp but let us have some OP weapons for pve. No fun allowed :(

TK-421

Anyone on Xbox One able to help me with Dragon's Nest incursions? I really want to get a reclaimer set but no one in random groups seems to know how to do it.

Archpath1

Tips for dragons crest

Four Flamesmen reduce health on all , rotate around then finish off at the same time, killing individual spawns engineers> RC car hell

Run immune box for fire truck having two is nice, final measure 2pc helps a bit with that, huddle up pop heals, stay alive

Lettuce

Whats the bracket with numbers in mean next to the guns now in your loadout?

Also is there a new gun king or is it still the AUG SMG's??

I've been doing nothing but Operations and new CM/HeroicM missions. Finally tried the Dragon's Nest Incursion, completed on first attempt, no deaths, and no Final Measure. Rewarded with a 214 piece of gear.

Used a 4 piece BLIND and 2 piece Lone Star setup (218K DPS, 433K Toughness, 22K SP - 249 GS). Looking at my Character Page I had 6% EDR and 29% Burn Resistance.

While it was fun it just isn't rewarding enough.

Operations continue to be best on HM with Directives. CM isn't nearly enough rewarding compared to HM as far as XP is concerned and 204 gear/weapons at this point? Blah.

Top Bottom