• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tom Clancy's The Division |OT 3| Crafted From 150 OT 2’s

Got alpha bridge gloves, they have no main stat.

0 Firearms, 0 Stamina, 0 electronics.

CmnV2HYVMAA170P.jpg:large

at least yours have 3 major attributes.
I had AlphaBridge gloves drop yesterday with no main stat, 2 major attributes, and 3 skill attributes.
But I don't mind because I'm never gonna use them for anything other than stacking 9 medkits.

Edit: thought I was gonna be on the bottom of the page, ended up on top.

I've not had any hard crashes yet but have had missions not resetting/starting and skills not working. It took no less than 5 deaths to get my smart cover working again.

Just got a Showstopper from Heroic Lexington with Destructive and Ferocious. I need to re-roll Ferocious as I'll never hit the 2260 Electronics requirement. What should I look to replace it with?

EL CUCO

Just got a Showstopper from Heroic Lexington with Destructive and Ferocious. I need to re-roll Ferocious as I'll never hit the 2260 Electronics requirement. What should I look to replace it with?
Brutal or Responsive?
I know but my crit chance is not going beyond 40% even with maxed pulse and mods.
Only thing I could think of is you're missing the extra CHC Pre 1.3 SMG's used to give you.

Brutal or Responsive?

Yeah, I was expecting the normal suspects (Brutal, Deadly, etc) but I thought maybe there was something better for this particular weapon or shotguns in general.

However, it doesn't matter as The Showstopper is not currently capable of being re-rolled.

8cloud8

Neo Member
I just bought a weapon kit from the vendor at the Terminal and it's nowhere to be found, neither in my inventory nor in my stash...complete waste of Phoenix Credits.

Is this a known bug?

Yes, still nothing.

Are you sure? I bought another one from the same vendor and I found it in my inventory. That's the one I used to recalibrate my M1A.

But you might be right; I'll check tomorrow.

Yes, there are four different Weapon Kit blueprints representing each crafting material (Fabric, Tools, Electronics, and Weapon Parts). It takes 8 mats to create a Weapon Kit. The blueprints cost around 320 PC.

I don't think any vendor sells Weapon Kits outright.

Was thinking of picking up the Division. Have watched a lot of review and gameplay videos and it seems like a great game to unwind to in between sessions of Bloodborne. That being said; is it true the game needs to be online at all times even when playing alone?

Lima

Was thinking of picking up the Division. Have watched a lot of review and gameplay videos and it seems like a great game to unwind to in between sessions of Bloodborne. That being said; is it true the game needs to be online at all times even when playing alone?

Yes and it's also boring playing alone. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise. This is absolutely a game like Destiny which only thrives when played in a group.

Pop

Yes and it's also boring playing alone. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise. This is absolutely a game like Destiny which only thrives when played in a group.

I play solo the majority of the time and it's fine. Plenty of people running around the DZ solo also. Obviously any game is better co-op.

EL CUCO

Dat Hudson Heroic tho. Madness. Didn't expect the
RC Cars, Multiple named bosses, and flood of juggalos

My group and I got back together for the new patch. It was fun! I didn't get any great gear, but we only did the dailies and Lincoln Tunnel Heroic. I'm still looking for that G36C.

TsuWave

rolled destructive on my g36 on top of its native armor destruction, plus my mask has 8% enemy armor damage. my total enemy armor damage sitting at 46%.

this thing just shreds. shame its getting patched so soon. rest in peace

My group and I got back together for the new patch. It was fun! I didn't get any great gear, but we only did the dailies and Lincoln Tunnel Heroic. I'm still looking for that G36C.

that was my first drop after the update. got the g36c and the very next boss dropped the g36 enhanced

vivftp

Took all night, but finally got a G36 to drop from a gold sealed cache from DZ06. It's a G36 Enhanced with 18% Armor Damage, Ferocious, Unforgiving and Focused. Not the best roll, but I'm going to try re-rolling Ferocious as I'll likely never have that much Electronics to unlock it. Hoping to get Destructive

EDIT.

Had to settle for Responsive... still not too bad

EL CUCO

Stayed up late to give Heroic Falcon Lost a run. We managed to salvage a few waves after one of our group members DC'd, but the game wanted to see blood and got a 2nd DC towards the later waves which caused a wipe...

Rip in sweet dreams

Dat Hudson Heroic tho. Madness. Didn't expect the
RC Cars, Multiple named bosses, and flood of juggalos

Preparing you for the new Incursion :p

Multiple bosses though?

rolled destructive on my g36 on top of its native armor destruction, plus my mask has 8% enemy armor damage. my total enemy armor damage sitting at 46%.

this thing just shreds. shame its getting patched so soon. rest in peace

that was my first drop after the update. got the g36c and the very next boss dropped the g36 enhanced

Yea, have 40% armor destruction and even with low firearms on my tanktician build, the g36 was melting armor like butter. Only have a couple of days left to enjoy it sadly :(

Stayed up late to give Heroic Falcon Lost a run. We managed to salvage a few waves after one of our group members DC'd, but the game wanted to see blood and got a 2nd DC towards the later waves which caused a wipe...

Rip in sweet dreams

Had similar DC issues in our attempt as well. Honestly, running heroic incursions seems a massive waste of time and effort now. Farming the 231+ DZ is much faster and more rewarding.

Lvl 35 shotgunners ignoring flashbangs and grenadiers spamming non-stop grenades from cover.

Archpath1

So scavenging might be working again, friend has 300% and is just getting better drops, and often at times an extra drop from bosses

I'm sitting at 15%

Top Bottom