• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tom Clancy's The Division |OT 3| Crafted From 150 OT 2’s

vivftp

What the... can anyone explain why when I equip my Aug I get about 5500 more skill power than if I equip my MP7? In fact all my other guns give me full skill power when selected as my secondary except the MP7

I've been using this Aug for a while with Deadly, Predatory and Vicious, but decided to give a newly picked up MP7 with Accurate, Swift and Deadly a try to see how it feels. Then I noticed my skill power had plummeted. I can't figure out why there's a difference at all.

EDIT.

Nevermind, it seems that logging out and back in didn't help, but fully turning the game off and back on did.

Man I rerolled the talents on my G36 4 times and got THE SAME FREAKING TALENTS OVER AND OVER AGAIN.

Fuck this shit. I spent almost 1k PC and like 15 Weapon Kits.

I've played with folks with smart cover before, but last night was in a DZ group where one dude had a particularly high skill power build with smart cover + ammo station. It felt like we were clearing out DZ 05-06 in 1/4 the time it would usually take and never really in any danger at all. Honestly, those level 35s felt like level 32s. Made me realize just how strong that set up (4 tactician, 2 final measure, heavy investment in skill power) can really be.

Yup, that's what I've been running all month.

Every team should have 1 tactician and 1 sentry, and once the dlc drops on PS4, 1 reclaimer. Makes clearing heroics and 35's a breeze.

I swear, man. I don't recall the talents but there were like 2 or 3 different talents in those 4 rerolls and all of them were complete shit.

Yup, been there. The talents you disregard in the first roll should never be available in the subsequent rolls. What's the point of having 30 talents if that same 5-6 talents keep on rolling every time?

EL CUCO

Loving these supply drops.

Got a 229 Reckless, some Reclaimer and Firecrest pieces. Already better than most of the DZ supply drops.

P2W confirmed.

Yup, been there. The talents you disregard in the first roll should never be available in the subsequent rolls. What's the point of having 30 talents if that same 5-6 talents keep on rolling every time?

Yeah. Fuck, last reroll was like 200 and something credits? And 5 weapon kits. For nothing. It's infuriating. :|

Loving these supply drops.

Got a 229 Reckless, some Reclaimer and Firecrest pieces. Already better than most of the DZ supply drops.

P2W confirmed.

Damn. Haven't had the chance to do this yet.

vivftp

Still having a very tough time building up a collection of weapon kits. I do pretty much all Dark Zone for several hours a day and the most I've been able to build up is 8.

I did try a heroic mission and got 1 out of it, so I might have to resort to farming those and see if the drop rate is better

fr0st

Banned
Still having a very tough time building up a collection of weapon kits. I do pretty much all Dark Zone for several hours a day and the most I've been able to build up is 8.

I did try a heroic mission and got 1 out of it, so I might have to resort to farming those and see if the drop rate is better
Just craft some.

GazzaGSi

Man I rerolled the talents on my G36 4 times and got THE SAME FREAKING TALENTS OVER AND OVER AGAIN.

Fuck this shit. I spent almost 1k PC and like 15 Weapon Kits.

I hit max recalibrations on my G36 last night, IIRC it was either 12 or 16 kits on the last roll and around 4-500 phx credits. Still didn't get what I wanted :(

I hit max recalibrations on my G36 last night, IIRC it was either 12 or 16 kits on the last roll and around 4-500 phx credits. Still didn't get what I wanted :(

LOL, holy shit.

Is anyone gonna be playing on PS4 in around 2h? I'll be back home from work and I'd like to grind DZ05/06 for some new material/drops etc. :D

GazzaGSi

LOL, holy shit.

Is anyone gonna be playing on PS4 in around 2h? I'll be back home from work and I'd like to grind DZ05/06 for some new material/drops etc. :D

It may have been more credits I can't remember, I've been up around 40 hrs so things are a little hazy lol all I know is it's broke me. Lower gear scored weapons are cheaper to re roll too and my G36 was a 204 so 229's will cost even more.

GazzaGSi

If I don't get the roll after 3 tries, I don't bother.

Just bought the season pass for $15, at that price it is worth it.

Looking at you suckas that paid $60 :p

Nice one, enjoy your Lone Star supply drop with performance mod :p
I owe my supply drop to Amazon for the upgrade :)

vivftp

Why? Not like you can craft anything else of use.

I'm a digital hoarder and like to see large numbers in my collectible materials page :)

lol, ah well I bit the bullet and am sitting on 50 weapon kits now... now time to get my material numbers back up...

Pat_DC

Thanks, did that. Apparently other players have faced this issue so I've also submitted a support ticket with ubi.

Hope they sort it out for you. I was pretty surprised when it actually worked and I didn't end up with any lonestar/nomad drops!

As simple as it is, this is the sort of idea that could have helped liven up the PvE in the base game. This mixed with some other more dynamic things could have made more use of the detailed world/map they made for PvE

MildSoss

Is it pointless to use an Aug now over a G36? The only useful talent on my G36 is Brutal but it still has nearly 50K more dps then a 229 Aug with Deadly, Brutal and destructive on it. That's with the Focused talent removed as well. lol

vivftp

Never grouped up :(

Which really makes me miss soloing DZ. Can only stand 2-3 MM heroic missions what with the weird lag and horrible teammates. Eh, I'll try again tomorrow,

Well I'm still available if anyone wants to go in the DZ or even do some of those HVTs

Is it pointless to use an Aug now over a G36? The only useful talent on my G36 is Brutal but it still has nearly 50K more dps then a 229 Aug with Deadly, Brutal and destructive on it. That's with the Focused talent removed as well. lol

For PVE, yes.

Smg's will still be better for pvp due to higher stability and crit damage bonus.

vivftp

I've only just begun to play around with the PP-19, even though I've had a couple of them for several days now. I like it! The massive clip with an extended magazine is great when in a fight with other agents, plus I can sometimes take down more than 1 high level enemy without having to reload. I was very reluctant to step away from my Aug, but now I dunno if I can go back to it.

Hope they sort it out for you. I was pretty surprised when it actually worked and I didn't end up with any lonestar/nomad drops!

As simple as it is, this is the sort of idea that could have helped liven up the PvE in the base game. This mixed with some other more dynamic things could have made more use of the detailed world/map they made for PvE

I think it's bugged, I didn't even get the new weapon skins.

Top Bottom