• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tom Clancy's The Division |OT 3| Crafted From 150 OT 2’s

GazzaGSi

Is there a specific way to trigger the season pass supply drop? One hour and nothing popped up for me...

I had to close my game and load it up again.
I keep the game loaded in rest mode at the character screen and didn't get the drop when I went back on. Rebooted the game and got the drop when I next loaded back up. Worth a try if you don't close the game fully.

GazzaGSi

Damn, have drops been nerfed? I only got shitty loot today '-'

Same as us the other night, acouple of sealed cache if that in the space of around 5 hours dz. We were fortunate enough to grab afew supply drops though. Most other stuff was gunslinger gloves or guns with completely useless talents.

On a separate note, nice to see a Deadeye build being utilised after it had been dismissed quite severely:

http://youtu.be/WJxpnzEAerQ

I had to close my game and load it up again.
I keep the game loaded in rest mode at the character screen and didn't get the drop when I went back on. Rebooted the game and got the drop when I next loaded back up. Worth a try if you don't close the game fully.

It's just bugged for me, I didn't even get the weapon skins that season pass owners get, or the frontline outfits set.

Damn, have drops been nerfed? I only got shitty loot today '-'

They stealth nerfed the dz drops with 1.3 update:

Green sealed caches got rarer.
Bosses dropping a lot more HE armor and mods.
Removed the 1000 DZ funds from DZ chests.
Division tech boxes giving out blue DT (un-intentional apparently but it was not important enough to fix yet)

GazzaGSi

It's just bugged for me, I didn't even get the weapon skins that season pass owners get, or the frontline outfits set.

Well that sucks.

Division tech boxes giving out blue DT (un-intentional apparently but it was not important enough to fix yet)

It benefits the player, of course it's not important :(
Striker gear set glitches when you swap weapons, yeah we'll fix that in a month or more.
Rewards too good for the player = fixed immediately.
Problems that hinder the player = fixed when the can be arsed.

Fuck :(

Just wait for underground where you'll be showered with blind and firecrest loot
TadkV.gif

Why oh why does my inventory have to change order after I deconstruct or sell something, I've just sold my unequipped 229 FWM1A :(

Is the drop nerf confirmed or just rumoured?

GazzaGSi

Why oh why does my inventory have to change order after I deconstruct or sell something, I've just sold my unequipped 229 FWM1A :(

Is the drop nerf confirmed or just rumoured?

I did the exact same with a 229 G36. I'd been saving credits for a talent roll and after deconstructing a load of crap realisation sunk in what I'd done :(

I need some peeps to roll with on PS4. PSN is perineumlick; anyone can add me for whatever. I only have, like, 3 people on my list that still play this game. I'm not much of a DZ player though, only level 42 there.

GazzaGSi

Anyone else's supply drops messing up tonight?
Got 3 at various times and got 1 HE item every time, thought these were meant to drop at least 2 items as well as a guaranteed gear set? 1 from DZ04 and 2 from DZ05.

Other than that, decent night. Finally was getting decent rolled weapons for a change without the need to roll any talent as well.

Anyone else's supply drops messing up tonight?
Got 3 at various times and got 1 HE item every time, thought these were meant to drop at least 2 items as well as a guaranteed gear set? 1 from DZ04 and 2 from DZ05.

Only the DZ05-06 supply drops guarantee a 268 gear set and bonus HE item. The lower ones are not guaranteed, can be just 1 HE drop.

I convinced my mate to give the division another try last night, we did the weekly HVT's to get him some 268 gear and then went into the DZ to try and farm some gear. Did one run through of DZ5/6 and he was enjoying it. Then the rogues turned up, it was a shit storm with rogues everywhere. We switched servers 3 times and stills rogues galore in every one.

I explained that obviously he would have struggled against player as the majority are in optimized builds but my friend was in a 268 Mashup just to get him in the 231 bracket.

That didn't make him feel any better,I don't think he'll be back now. :D

Audioboxer

Ugh I hate randoms. Just wasted 40 intel on a weekly. None left now.

Needed that chest piece as well.

If any GAFers are going to do cleopatra weekly please invite me. Audioboxer.

Looks like I'm screwed out of the supply drop crates, monthly season pass stuff like weapons skins. HE mats, etc and any future season pass events.

My main PSN is US but I have the Australian version of the game and season pass. Why in 2016 this region locking bullshit is still a thing I can't fathom. I've bought tons of games and dlc content with my AU account and it always works with my US PSN.

Ubishaft pls

Audioboxer

Looks like I'm screwed out of the supply drop crates, monthly season pass stuff like weapons skins. HE mats, etc and any future season pass events.

My main PSN is US but I have the Australian version of the game and season pass. Why in 2016 this region locking bullshit is still a thing I can't fathom. I've bought tons of games and dlc content with my AU account and it always works with my US PSN.

Ubishaft pls

That sucks :(

Aus is pal, America NTSC. Strange other content has worked usually if you have an Aus copy you need to get something from an EU PSN store.

deafmedal

Ugh I hate randoms. Just wasted 40 intel on a weekly. None left now.

Needed that chest piece as well.

If any GAFers are going to do cleopatra weekly please invite me. Audioboxer.
still need to do this? I sent a FR, I gots enough Intels for either weekly (need both)

Hi guys. Haven't played this game in a long time.

Where can I see all the weekly stuff like killing 20 elites ?
Also, what day/time is the weekly reset ?

Audioboxer

Man what is it with the Dark Zone that turns people into massive cunts lol. No need to spend all your time chasing under geared folk around the map!

Hi guys. Haven't played this game in a long time.

Where can I see all the weekly stuff like killing 20 elites ?
Also, what day/time is the weekly reset ?

On the mega map, all the daily and weekly stuff in listed on the right side.

There is no weekly reset, there are multiple weekly resets for various activities.

Incursion weekly reset is in 9 hours. Weekly assignment reset is in 33 hours. ISAS assignment reset is in 81 hours, vendor reset is in 6 days, HVT reset in 5 days.....no uniformity at all.

Daily reset in 9 hours as well.

GazzaGSi

Anyone thinking of creating/levelling an alt? I am so was wondering if anyone else was so we could pull each other through with our main.
Looked at a guide on reddit and lvl30 can be achieved in roughly 6 hours skipping cut scenes etc with someone who's already at 30 so you can fast travel to safe houses and do all the side missions and eventually main missions.

That's odd, I'd have thought having the game as the same region as the season pass it would've been fine. Will it be the same for Underground too then, unaccessible?

Anyone thinking of creating/levelling an alt? I am so was wondering if anyone else was so we could pull each other through with our main.
Looked at a guide on reddit and lvl30 can be achieved in roughly 6 hours skipping cut scenes etc with someone who's already at 30 so you can fast travel to safe houses and do all the side missions and eventually main missions.

I have a level 8 alt...you do mine and I do yours :p

That's odd, I'd have thought having the game as the same region as the season pass it would've been fine. Will it be the same for Underground too then, unaccessible?

Hope not, as long as UG is actual item on the PS store and not an in-game thing like supply crate. I should be able to access it. This is just Ubisoft's bs way of making people but multiple season passes, nothing else. I'got an ongoing support ticket so let's so what happens, plenty of people on the forums posting about having the same issue.

Audioboxer

Oh fuck. Without a doubt biggest bullshit thing ever is a server transition in the Dark Zone when running back to your loot. Lost 2 green items and rest high level weapons.

Heavy pissed off right now. What an oversight Massive.

Hope some GAFers can help me in the DZ later to make up for that. Away to rage quit now lmao.

jbortz78

Ubishaft pls

Seems odd. I use an EU Psn acc as my main and have the US version of the game with season pass, and I have gotten all skins, mats etc. Away on vacation so havent checked supply drops, but dont reckon there's gonna be a problem.

What exactly isnt working for you?

Seems odd. I use an EU Psn acc as my main and have the US version of the game with season pass, and I have gotten all skins, mats etc. Away on vacation so havent checked supply drops, but dont reckon there's gonna be a problem.

What exactly isnt working for you?

Supply drop crates, weapon skins and HE mats.

Many other players seem to be having this issue and there are multiple threads on the ubi forums, so let's hope they fix it.

GazzaGSi

I have a level 8 alt...you do mine and I do yours :p

That sounds like a plan to me. I have no issues at all doing yours first or afew hours each at a time.

Hope you get the season pass sorted, if it's even just an ounce of reassurance Ubi did a great job with me when I had issues with The Crew.

Doc Holliday

SPOILER: Columbus finds America
Wow I'm back hardcore after missing time for Uncharted and work. Holy shit I love this game!

So what's the best armor set now for decent balance?

My gear score atm is 208-2111, running with a combo of Stryker, Tact and Alphabridge.

I feel like my dps is pretty low, 98-136 depending on the gun.

Wow I'm back hardcore after missing time for Uncharted and work. Holy shit I love this game!

My gear score atm is 208-2111, running with a combo of Stryker, Tact and Alphabridge.

Yeah that's pretty low.

If your intention is to grind the DZ you need at the very least 2 tactician items for that 50% exotic damage resilience. The set you use may vary according to your style of play. You're more of a support dude or tank (high stamina/health)? Or more of a DPS dude?

GazzaGSi

Personally I'd bin the striker completely, pretty useless since its nerf.
Get 2 final measure if you venture into the dz as 2 piece gives 50% exotic damage resilience so helps against the flames but more importantly Stickybomb rogues.
2 or 4 tactician is good if you want a skill build and play in a group keeping team mates alive and most of the time having your skills up.
For a dps build you're looking at sentry 4 or 5 piece with savage gloves if you're not near the crit chance cap.

For pvp/dz I use 4 sentry & 2 final measure. Gear isn't quite min maxed there is room for improvement but my stats are 217dps, 490k toughness and 31k skill.
For pve I use 5 piece sentry with savage gloves. 233k dps, 440k toughness and 27k skill.

Weapons have changed abit, smg's now come with crit damage rather than crit chance (good if you're at the crit chance cap), shotguns now have a stagger percentage, assault rifles have enemy armour damage and lmgs have additional damage to enemies out of cover.

G36 assault rifle is my primary.
M1A was my secondary but since stagger was added to shotguns I've been using a tactical SASG-12. I tend to flick between the 2 depending what the rest of the group is running.

Talents on weapons can also be rolled now at the recalibration station, only 1 per gun though and only a maximum of 6 times.

Heroic difficulty has been added for the base missions and 240 gear set items can drop from these but mainly 204 weapons. Heroic is also available for the incursions. They're a good base to gear up if you have to match make a group as they're not overly difficult (missions not incursions) compared to challenge mode if you're comfortable running that.

Went into DZ03-04 solo to get 50 riker kills for weekly. Ended up with 2 supply drops, 4 gear sets from bosses and loads of division tech. Running solo RNG was much better :p

Came across two rogues when I was trying to extract, made them chase me half way around DZ03-05 before I lost them in the subways. Tanktician is still super strong, I had 3 sentry marks and bleeds yet I outlasted them for about half an hour until I met my demise to a lvl 35 shotgunner :/

Next time if I'm running in a group I'll just run around trolling rogues with my 700k tanktician and 500k ballistic shield :p

BTW another bug in the DZ atm is that players with shotguns running sentry don't go rogue with the first shot. What that does is mark you with sentry stacks and takes away a good chunk of health but the other player doesn't even go rogue until the next shot, and by then, you'll be super weak and go down really quickly.

Mullah88

Went into DZ03-04 solo to get 50 riker kills for weekly. Ended up with 2 supply drops, 4 gear sets from bosses and loads of division tech. Running solo RNG was much better :p

Came across two rogues when I was trying to extract, made them chase me half way around DZ03-05 before I lost them in the subways. Tanktician is still super strong, I had 3 sentry marks and bleeds yet I outlasted them for about half an hour until I met my demise to a lvl 35 shotgunner :/

Next time if I'm running in a group I'll just run around trolling rogues with my 700k tanktician and 500k ballistic shield :p

BTW another bug in the DZ atm is that players with shotguns running sentry don't go rogue with the first shot. What that does is mark you with sentry stacks and takes away a good chunk of health but the other player doesn't even go rogue until the next shot, and by then, you'll be super weak and go down really quickly.

was watching a tank sentry build and im liking it, but all bets are towards the reclaimer set now

Top Bottom