• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tom Clancy's The Division |OT 3| Crafted From 150 OT 2’s

Is anyone else having difficulty with the Season Pass supply drops that are supposed to come on the 15th and 30th of each month?

Please correct me if I am wrong about any of these details. I got the one on the 15th but did not receive one yet today.

Island

Hey all,

Thinking of coming back when the new DLC drops. I stopped playing after grinding to 30 at launch and having nothing really to do (before the Incursion came out) so it was just playing missions over and over.

Is there a quick primer somewhere on what I should be doing? I read some stuff about weekly challenges and stuff, but a good progression chart would be cool.

Is anyone else having difficulty with the Season Pass supply drops that are supposed to come on the 15th and 30th of each month?

Please correct me if I am wrong about any of these details. I got the one on the 15th but did not receive one yet today.

I believe they come on the 1st and 15th of each month. The first one was the 15th of July so you should get one tomorrow (August 1st).

I believe they come on the 1st and 15th of each month. The first one was the 15th of July so you should get one tomorrow (August 1st).

Thanks for the answer. When searching for news on the update, I only found forum threads full of people saying they had not received their drops (from the first one). I didn't have a problem with the last one but it was concerning.

LNBL

Contemplating getting into the game, but reluctant since my friends have all played at release and have since drifted to different games to play.

Is the game (still?) solo-friendly and through matchmaking for groups? (Xbox one platform)

Incoming supply drops for season pass holders, secure the drop agents.

Edit: Yikes, over two characters I got a Lone Star, FireCrest, and Nomad piece along with a couple garbage weapons.

GazzaGSi

268 sentry holster for my main with 2 out of the 3 stats better than the one I'm using and a 268 stamina deadeye backpack for my alt. Crappy weapons but more than happy with the gear set items :)

Still no supply crates for me....
LLShC.gif

Embearded

Does anybody know how many hours until Underground opens for PS4? It's supposed to be tomorrow but i don't know the exact hour nor i can find it.

Brakara

Does anybody know how many hours until Underground opens for PS4? It's supposed to be tomorrow but i don't know the exact hour nor i can find it.

Probably after maintenance, which is usually noon-ish CET (so ~22 hours from now). But if there's no maintenance required, I've no idea.

TsuWave

will the DZ ever get expanded? like new areas and whatnot?

I pretty much only play this game for the DZ, I think I only ran and completed Clear Sky twice. And from what i've seen, i'm really not caring about the underground or w/e. buying the season pass was a mistake but if the DZ gets new areas it might make me feel less bad about it.

Embearded

Probably after maintenance, which is usually noon-ish CET (so ~22 hours from now). But if there's no maintenance required, I've no idea.

Thanks!

I was hoping for earlier than 22h as my schedule for next days is full except tommorow morning (GMT+2).

EL CUCO

I guess it's time to jump back in. Need to grab my welfare drops. Took a little break since I've been craving some actual pvp lately. UG and DN should be refreshing for us PS4 plebs.

Duh, I said I got a 836 Firearms deadEYE piece. I was wrong, there is a mod slot and I had a firearms mod there. Sorry guys :p

Edit: it's a good piece anyway, I want more of this set.

I hope not, would rather have more PvE focused stuff, then again, I guess the DZ can be treated as such.

Heroic Ops rewards/drops are definitely more balanced regarding the loot pool as the last 5-6 Ops I've done have produced Sentry's, Tactician (multiple), Hunter's Faith (multiple), Predator's Mark, Reclaimer (multiple), DeadEYE, BLIND, and FireCrest pieces.

Audioboxer

I got a dead eye mask and reclaimer kneepads.

Is there any reason to hold off on the weekly hvts to tomorrow? I mean its probably going to be lone star anyway but will chances change?

I've not even looked at what the underground is and I'm excited for it lol. Not looked as in I haven't checked any YT videos or even read about it.

So I assume that Underground won't be live at 12am, right? Would love to play it late tonight, but it's cool; I'm on vacation this week so I have plenty of time to play. Got Alpha Bridge knee pads and Reclaimer gloves at 268 from supply drops today, off to a decent start at least!

Yes. You haven't played a lot of the Underground Ops if you say otherwise. Is smart cover a must for Heroic, yes, but like I said there are plenty of situations where the environment interferes with the "let's bunch together on one smart cover for the entire encounter."

dont put on mad skills lmao

Do you even triage bro? lol

There are a ton of situations due to the environments where bunching up on one smart cover and having angles in which you can see the enemy simply isn't viable. You'll see.

I've watched enough streams to see that there are plenty of spots to put SC and murder everything with ease.

anigif_enhanced-26710fgs83.gif

Keep rocking that Firecrest and Blind bro.

Be nice Ned ;)

Got a 268 firecrest neepad with my season pass drop. Not bad but I want tactician authority...

Get your stats up with mixed High-End/Gear Set gear to enable you to do some of the more difficult content in the game and you're sure to get TA gear from either the DZ or Heroic Ops if you put the time in. You can also build a 214/240 set along the way to acquiring 268 pieces.

The 4 horsemen farm has been really good to me these last two days. I got some really good deadeye pieces that had 730+ rolls on firearms that allowed me to finish my Deadeye/Hunter's Faith build. Then today all I was looking for was a 268 strikers holster...third time through...I get it, feels like Christmas.

Tratorn

Nice, I can't login with my main char anymore after maintenance (on PS4). Tried 6 times now, the beautiful "Delta Error"-screen is all I can see.
It's just my main char though, I can login on my alt without problems...

Great job once again, Massive.

Edit: If someone has the same problem, this works:

If you are experiencing Delta 20001082. Find a friend that's playing and join their game, that will fix it!

https://www.reddit.com/r/thedivision/comments/4vrelt/servers_are_up_ps4_users_should_go_to_ps_store/

Left my ps4 in sleep mode just so it could download the dlc while I was at work. fuck all that did since you apparently need to manually download it from the store apparently according to the net....

Left my ps4 in sleep mode just so it could download the dlc while I was at work. fuck all that did since you apparently need to manually download it from the store apparently according to the net....

PS4 players downloaded UG in its entirety last month with the 10GB patch. There was never going to be any download required today since the content was already installed, just had to be activated.

PS4 players downloaded UG in its entirety last month with the 10GB patch. There was never going to be any download required today since the content was already installed, just had to be activated.

was just about to ask where is that download at :D will play it when i get home then!

Top Bottom