• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tom Clancy's The Division |OT 3| Crafted From 150 OT 2’s

DZ just got worse with reclaimer running rampant. It was unplayable with the amount of server lag as it is..

I doubt we'll see any changes before end of september. Survival is also rumored to be delayed.

j_rocca42

DZ just got worse with reclaimer running rampant. It was unplayable with the amount of server lag as it is..

I doubt we'll see any changes before end of september. Survival is also rumored to be delayed.
Ive played the division once since hyper light drifter came out. Can't say I miss it. These posts don't have me itching to come back.

demonkaze

So coming back to this game having not played since before the release of the first Incursion.I see my GearScore is 162, is there a guide somewhere on how I should progress/proceed now?

GazzaGSi

This game needs structured PvP so bad. Maybe an area in the DZ that matches you vs another group without the annoyance of NPC's.

Maybe make you fight over a supply drop that only opens after the other group is eliminated.

I'm hoping if the rumoured DZ07/08 is true that structured PVP is added amongst that somehow.

Yeah, too bad that they have chosen to do it this way instead of randomizing the encounters with different factions and enemy types/roles because as it is it becomes super boring after a while.

Yep, I'm rank 18 in UG and I have no desire to keep playing it because of heroic mission always being LMB. Why would Massive implement that the way they did baffles me. I swear Massive has to be the one of the weirdest development teams I have ever witness.

Where's the link to the rumor?

It was thrown up on the official Discord. Massive is being silent about it, maybe we'll hear more when they are back from vacation.

i am on PS4 and my name is tdf213. I loved the story mode and grouping up I just have no clue on what to do now

Added you.

I have this feeling I want to get back in. None of my friends don't though. What to do?

Put that feeling in a closet, lock it and throw away the key.

^What he said. It's pretty awful for solo players. If you still want to get in, I'd suggest getting into the discord server for LFG, some good folks there who help out newbies.

EL CUCO

Ran Lexington Heroic matchmaking and got a sub 200 GS player, and level 29. Proceeded with the carry.

Did my good deed for the day.

What's right?

Getting stuck on ladders, can't do anything, not even access the menu. Have to restart the game and then it doesn't let you join back on the squad.

Getting stuck on geometry, behind doors or walls. Nothing works except sometimes you are able to fast travel on a team mate and get unstuck.

Sounds cuts out esp during phase 2.

Skills stop working, have to die and be revived to get them back again.

If game crashes or someone gets d/c, you can't get back into the UG group. Happens a lot on 2nd phase of heroics.

Can't progress to the 2nd phase because the elevator won't open.

Enemy waves will sometimes spawn right in front of you and wipe you in an instant.

Getting shot through walls and cover. Opening a door and as soon as you activate the lever, you get shot down by auto aim npcs (the door is not even open ffs).

Reloading inside an ammo station and getting negative ammo.

Massive lag spikes where game will freeze for 2-3 seconds and then you get insta killed.

If someone leaves the group you can't matchmake and get another person in, or invite anyone. WHO THE FUCK DESIGNED THIS BULLSHIT?

GazzaGSi

What's right?

Getting stuck on ladders, can't do anything, not even access the menu. Have to restart the game and then it doesn't let you join back on the squad.

Getting stuck on geometry, behind doors or walls. Nothing works except sometimes you are able to fast travel on a team mate and get unstuck.

Sounds cuts out esp during phase 2.

Skills stop working, have to die and be revived to get them back again.

If game crashes or someone gets d/c, you can't get back into the UG group. Happens a lot on 2nd phase of heroics.

Can't progress to the 2nd phase because the elevator won't open.

Enemy waves will sometimes spawn right in front of you and wipe you in an instant.

Getting shot through walls and cover. Opening a door and as soon as you activate the lever, you get shot down by auto aim npcs (the door is not even open ffs).

Reloading inside an ammo station and getting negative ammo.

Massive lag spikes where game will freeze for 2-3 seconds and then you get insta killed.

If someone leaves the group you can't matchmake and get another person in, or invite anyone. WHO THE FUCK DESIGNED THIS BULLSHIT?

Majority of that is the game not just UG lol

Also failed are glitched? Every time you finish it you can do it again and again for Phoenix credits.

I assume you mean dailies? I noticed when I ran challenging Lex the other day afew times I kept getting 50 credits whereas normally it's just an additional 20 on the first run.

Majority of that is the game not just UG lol

I assume you mean dailies? I noticed when I ran challenging Lex the other day afew times I kept getting 50 credits whereas normally it's just an additional 20 on the first run.

Yes issues are game wide but UG is just so much worse, mainly because you can't join back on the group, and especially on heroic it usually leads to a wipe so no phase rewards and intel is wasted.

Yes, the dailies have been broken for a while now. You can keep on doing them over and over for the 50 PC, but better to do it on heroic since it takes about the same time as challenging, but you get 204/240 stuff instead of 182/214.

Which is why, fuck UG and fuck DZ.

Only way to farm:

CpfPsDZVYAAhrkb.jpg

Average 15 drops per half an hour.

GazzaGSi

Yes issues are game wide but UG is just so much worse, mainly because you can't join back on the group, and especially on heroic it usually leads to a wipe so no phase rewards and intel is wasted.

Reminds me of when you couldn't matchmake or get someone back in during incursions before they patched it.

The only issue I've had with UG is not getting Intel from completing Ops :( everything else has just been same old division.

dskillzhtown

keep your strippers out of my American football
I haven't played this sense I picked up Overwatch a week and half ago. The Olympics have taken alot of my time as well. I'll come back on the 15th to get my crate though.

dskillzhtown

keep your strippers out of my American football
Looking for some help on this still if anyone has some advice.

I would start doing some dailies on Challenging to get some gear then bump it up to Heroic to get even better gear. Underground probably would be a good start as well. Though I would probably wait until I was atleast at 182 to start that. In theory, Incursions are the best way to gear up, but not sure you will be able to find a matchmaking group with that low of a GS.

Looking for some help on this still if anyone has some advice.

As mentioned above, if you have the DLC/Season pass, Underground on hard will be a good start to get some caches (don't open them yet). Do story missions on challenging and heroic (if you don't get kicked) and the daily + weekly High Value Targets (HVTs).

Incursions will be tough right now since you'll mostly get kicked due to low GS. If you're on PS4 I can add you to the group and we can help you out...

DZ is also a viable alternative if you can tolerate it.

shanafan

I have a Division save game on Xbox One, and if I were to get the Division on the PC, can my save be imported over?

Only reason I really ask is that I saw on the back of the GTA V box for PC that this was possible for GTA V, so I figured to ask if it also worked on the Division.

Pjsprojects

I have a Division save game on Xbox One, and if I were to get the Division on the PC, can my save be imported over?

Only reason I really ask is that I saw on the back of the GTA V box for PC that this was possible for GTA V, so I figured to ask if it also worked on the Division.

Sadly not,I had the exact same question so tweeted them and was told no.
I just started again and dropped the Xbox version (hated the slow downs)

Let's hope Destiny 2 has character transfers to pc!

Kalentan

You know, for all the doom and gloom surrounding this game, I started to get back into it with Underground on PS4 and I still find groups like... really fast. Even in the late night.

If I don't get a good drop with my Season pass today I think I'm droping the game until the next expansion...

I like the gameplay and all but I'm getting tired of the grinding and getting Firecrest or Blind set piece...

Brakara

If I don't get a good drop with my Season pass today I think I'm droping the game until the next expansion...

I like the gameplay and all but I'm getting tired of the grinding and getting Firecrest or Blind set piece...

Didn't Underground drops change to give you more than that? The problem I have is that I ony get low GS weapons/set items on hard (which is easy), while challenge mode is too hard.

Got a Striker backpack and AlphaBridge knee pads.

See ya on September 1st Mr. Division, I guess or until you give me some content worthwhile to play and actually use all this acquired gear on, thanks.

Got a Striker backpack and AlphaBridge knee pads.

See ya on September 1st Mr. Division, I guess or until you give me some content worthwhile to play and actually use all this acquired gear on, thanks.

Firecrest chest piece and deadEYE holster with 470 armor. Lol.

Yeah, I'll get back in September too. :/

Ted

Not one good season pass supply drop from three characters!

Man, just my luck.

I like the "Scale - Earth" weapon skin however.

Intel_89

Wait for a sale or something. Believe it was $35 a little while ago, worth it if you can get it cheap.

The offer I've got in hands right now is ~20$ for the game, used in great condition. I enjoyed the little I played of the beta, I was just wondering if the servers are stable nowadays, if people still play this on PS4 and if Ubisoft managed to balance the pvp.

The offer I've got in hands right now is ~20$ for the game, used in great condition. I enjoyed the little I played of the beta, I was just wondering if the servers are stable nowadays, if people still play this on PS4 and if Ubisoft managed to balance the pvp.

No, barely and fuck no.

$20 is not bad. You can play the "story" stuff, grind to level 30, do some heroic missions, check out the 2 free incursions and get trolled in the Dark Zone.

Intel_89

No, barely and fuck no.

$20 is not bad. You can play the "story" stuff, grind to level 30, do some heroic missions, check out the 2 free incursions and get trolled in the Dark Zone.

Thanks for the straight answers, do you think the story is worth that much?

It's very generic and seems like a lot of it has been reserved for the future dlcs tbh.

The story missions are mostly good but the side missions to level up and unlock the base are dull and grindy.

The NYC setting with dynamic weather is pretty cool and some of the enemy factions (cleaners) are fun to fight.

If you're mostly going to play solo, then you can expect 15-20 hours of game time.

Top Bottom