• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tom Clancy's The Division |OT 3| Crafted From 150 OT 2’s

Deku Tree

We invited you deku but it seems you only want the pro mode teams consisting of ruthless or something. :p

You did incursion? I got no invite. Lnkn was posting in the chat only about Lexington CM and DZ... in fact Lnkn was saying he didn't want to do the incursion in the chat. Invite me next time if you want to do the Incursion. I just want to try once. Tired of the grind in this game.

Iceman829

So, is this a known bug / glitch?

The yellow waypoint line no longer shows up in the world for me when I mark a waypoint.

I've shut my console down completely and the issue remains.

Anyone know of a fix?

Pull up your map. There is a toggle on the map screen to turn it on/off. With consoles it's clicking in the left stick like you are running.

We invited you deku but it seems you only want the pro mode teams consisting of ruthless or something. :p

Team Wipe git gud :p

So, is this a known bug / glitch?

The yellow waypoint line no longer shows up in the world for me when I mark a waypoint.

I've shut my console down completely and the issue remains.

Anyone know of a fix?

Press square(PS4) to activate GPS when in the map menu

That spot seems to break the AI to a certain degree, so I guess it's a meaning behind it.
Upstairs is just death

FTFY. Will try CM incursion later in the week.

MildSoss

You did incursion? I got no invite. Lnkn was posting in the chat only about Lexington CM and DZ... in fact Lnkn was saying he didn't want to do the incursion in the chat. Invite me next time if you want to do the Incursion. I just want to try once. Tired of the grind in this game.
We were gonna run a quick cm then hop on over to the incursion.

Team Wipe git gud :p
Carry me, ruthless!

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
It's amazing that they missed this in testing. If you can get into the 160 bracket with a sentry or striker set...yikes.

You can actually fit a 4 piece set into the 160 bracket pretty easily.
I dropped my secondary and equipped (3) Nomad and (2) Sentry's and was at 163. With a purple 6th you could get below 160. You'll be pretty limited on ammo though since you will only have one weapon.

Lol I can buy a lvl 6 sidearm on my alt in the BoO and put it in the Stash.

Does this drop the overall gearscore?

If the drops are exactly the same in >160 as they are in the lower bracket, then there is really no reason to go to the higher bracket and face harder mobs. Such a massive oversight.

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
If the drops are exactly the same in >160 as they are in the lower bracket, then there is really no reason to go to the higher bracket and face harder mobs. Such a massive oversight.

Was getting 163 HE's from named enemies just like in the 161+ bracket. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Deku Tree

I dropped my secondary and equipped (3) Nomad and (2) Sentry's and was at 163. With a purple 6th you could get below 160. You'll be pretty limited on ammo though since you will only have one weapon.

I will have to check later. Didn't do it yet.

*cough* police backpack *cough*

HoodWinked

they might as well update the one is none updated talent description: 50% chance to regain a bullet and also a chance for the gun to jam.

i dropped the talent its not worth it as the "jams" always occur when you need to fire the most.

KDR_11k

Do lower level sidearms really drop the GS lower than a lv30 grey?

Yea that ONE IS NONE talent bugs your magazine before reload, and jams up
Switch to other weapon fixes it

I guess their attempt to fix the lag issues went wrong. Previously the weapon would trigger a premature reload (easily visible with double barrels that would start reloading before getting the ping that they've got another shot) instead.

fuzzyset

one is none updated talent description: 50% chance to regain a bullet and also a chance for the gun to jam.

The Division is one of the buggiest/inconsistent games I've ever played in the most minor annoying ways. When I was fooling around with the shield, One is None also forces your character to reload mid-magazine randomly. I believe that still isn't fixed.

Mentok

Banned
I'm torn on buying the AUG blueprint or the MP5N. I do love my Vector, but I ran to 30 with an AUG which was the most stable gun I've ever used. I've never used the MP5 though, so I'm curious on the opinion of those who have used both.

Watching HEs drop like candy in the DZ is funny, I rarely even bother picking up purples anymore.

Also, hearing about people skirting the GS system doesn't surprise me.

EDIT:

You also just lost close to 50% of your actual dps.

Can you explain how? Lost from dropping the talent, or lost when using it?

lt519

You also just lost close to 50% of your actual dps.

Way more than that, it's essentially compounding.

50 round mag yields 25 extra rounds which yield 12.5 extra rounds which yield 6.25, then 3, then 1.5...Math basically says it doubles your clip if you hit all headshots. And if you are really lucky infinite ammo?

Can you explain how? Lost from dropping the talent, or lost when using it?

If you hit your headshots, you're essentially shooting half a mag extra each time.

My mp5 with 64 bullets is outputting close to a 100 bullets due to that talent, even more if I can sustain the headshots. That's 100+ bullets without having to reload.

Without the talent, I can shoot only 64 bullets before I have to reload.

Imagine a m1a that has 20 in the clip. Hitting all headshots you can shoot 30+ bullets before you have to reload.

Talent proc rates are even higher on bolt action rifles, and almost 100% on shotguns.

darkwing

So i tryed to beat Falcon Lost all day on hard mode. After we finally beat it, nobody from our team got the weekly drop.

The Teamleader and me never beats it before, so i don't know where our weekly drops are?

Don't tell me i wasted 6 Hours from my life for nothing, then i am done with this game.

beta test starts now

I'm getting loads of 163 GS golds from the low bracket, same as i was in the high bracket. What's the point of the high bracket again? A chance at set items- or do those drop in here too?

We were gonna run a quick cm then hop on over to the incursion.

Carry me, ruthless!

On thing about the Incursions that I really like is that, even on Hard mode, it's actually, get this... wait for it... keep waiting... loading screen because you fast travelled... now you're walking because you can't run in the entrance to the BoO... hard.

That said, you can't be carried the same way you can carry someone in a regular CM.

But having ruthless around doesn't suck. Especially when you're holed up in an office building and your manhunt has passed the 30 minute mark.

Nomad set is super underwhelming. 3x Striker + 3x Sentry is best combo imo

That's definitely what I've been shooting for.

But I'm considering Striker / Tactician, since that skill haste and boosted skill power added to a DPS build can make the Sticky Bomb viable, and makes pulsing in the DZ at a near constant.

Flashbang Sticky in the Incursion is a lifesaver. I distinctly remember a moment I saved yours in the Incursion. Your exact words: "TheLetdown is the best player I've ever played with in this or any other game, and people should build monuments in each country of the world of just his ugly face."

I'm already on a solo manhunt. Agents keep coming down into the subway and it takes half a clip to send each one on their way.

And you said yesterday you weren't a savage.

I say as I move my gear score down to 168.. I mean 158 of course I think whatever is the damn number!

That said, you can't be carried the same way you can carry someone in a regular CM.

But having ruthless around doesn't suck. Especially when you're holed up in an office building and your manhunt has passed the 30 minute mark.

That's definitely what I've been shooting for.

But I'm considering Striker / Tactician, since that skill haste and boosted skill power added to a DPS build can make the Sticky Bomb viable, and makes pulsing in the DZ at a near constant.

Flashbang Sticky in the Incursion is a lifesaver. I distinctly remember a moment I saved yours in the Incursion. Your exact words: "TheLetdown is the best player I've ever played with in this or any other game, and people should build monuments in each country of the world of just his ugly face."

Oh yeah that epic manhunt, one of the best moments in DZ for me.

TheLetdown did not let down. Incursion is all about team work and synergy, and I was great-full for those flashbangs ;)

Mentok

Banned
If you hit your headshots, you're essentially shooting half a mag extra each time.

My mp5 with 64 bullets is outputting close to a 100 bullets due to that talent, even more if I can sustain the headshots. That's 100+ bullets without having to reload.

Without the talent, I can shoot only 64 bullets before I have to reload.

Imagine a m1a that has 20 in the clip. Hitting all headshots you can shoot 30+ bullets before you have to reload.

Talent proc rates are even higher on bolt action rifles, and almost 100% on shotguns.

Ahh I feel dumb, that makes a lot of sense. Cheers! Man, that talent with one of those SASG shotguns must be OP.

Top Bottom