• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tom Clancy's The Division |OT 3| Crafted From 150 OT 2’s

B-Man

The game is outright unplayable for me now.

I can MM to the darkzone, and everything is fine.

I try to do the same for the dailies, and it's like i've turned into spectator mode!

I'm not seen by the NPCs, i can stand in their line of fire with no damage at all, i can empty the clip into a NPC from 1 meter and no damage or any reaction.

i can't deploy a skill, my grenades doesn't explode.

This happened for the second night today, since the 1.1 patch.

Does anyone have any idea what is happening ? is this a known issue ?

Anyone ?

Archpath1

I wish there was like a thunder dome area, for people to duel it out
I want a little bit more regulated or organized battles to really test out your skills
No getting shot in the back, ganked, no running

Just a good ole fashion shoot out

VE3TRO

Formerly Gizmowned
Can I trade gear I got from the supply drop? I have a Nomad chest I want to give but its not giving me the option in the DZ safe room. Have I gotta be out of the DZ in the safe zone?

PatDH

Can I trade gear I got from the supply drop? I have a Nomad chest I want to give but its not giving me the option in the DZ safe room. Have I gotta be out of the DZ in the safe zone?

Lol, bambi.

I'm not 100% on the answer to your question but to half answer - you can only trade items that have the new trade icon on the item nameplate at the top right when looking at the item. Not everything you get is tradeable.

I'm on PC and 1.1 did something weird for me. I used to be able to move the User Interface elements all the way to the corners of the screen, like in this picture:
IsNf0sJ.jpg

But now, after 1.1, this is what my UI looks like when all the bars are at the same % or more than what they were in the previous picture:
4fkZeED.jpg

Is anyone else having this problem?

Why has my performance gotten terrible since the update? Fluctuations from 90 all the way down to sub 30 fps randomly. Using a 980ti and i7 4790k. Before the update I was consistently above 70 fps with none of these strange dips. I didn't see anything odd in the settings... game is a mess, man.

EL CUCO

It's ridiculous, I feel filthy, I'm a bad person now. They really need to fix that shit.

But if they dont I might keep doing this for a while. Xp was great. Relaxing, hilarious, and productive.
Are the NPC's weaker or something, or is it just about being with lower geared players?

Frenden

Banned
I'm surprised. I expected the Division to deliver a knockout punch to Destiny with this update, but I find myself playing the latter more. The content updates to both were subpar, but the QoL improvements in Destiny trump all.

bryanee

Doing the incursion with randoms was maybe not the best idea (five tries with different groups). They never want to leave the bloody room at the top that you start in. I don't feel like my gear is good enough for it yet even though I'm above the recommended gear level.

chogidogs

Ok. I rolled another First Wave M1A and got Deadly, Harmful and Brutal. I wanna like this gun but it's very very unstable! Is stability and accuracy my go to mods for this bad boy?

ronco2000

I wish there was like a thunder dome area, for people to duel it out
I want a little bit more regulated or organized battles to really test out your skills
No getting shot in the back, ganked, no running

Just a good ole fashion shoot out

COD is calling your name!

VE3TRO

Formerly Gizmowned
Grabbed a supply drop as the server transferred with 1 second to go lol!

WXE2KgF.gif

Lol, bambi.

I'm not 100% on the answer to your question but to half answer - you can only trade items that have the new trade icon on the item nameplate at the top right when looking at the item. Not everything you get is tradeable.

Shut it slag.

I'm gonna ask this question at the risk of being the Bambi, but I don't care.

Ve3TRO and Co. The "Bambi hunters." As we all kind of watch the thread evolve, there are posts like the one above. Now, Ve3TRO was kind enough to raid and Trials and whatever else with my kid in Destiny. Are you guys playing up the anti hero image here in thread? Obviously we've seen Wes' videos of him gunning down everyone in sight. Sad. :(

But having always put GAF out there as this fantastic place with super helpful people and fine fun folks to play with, part of me refuses to believe that helpful people are out there just being merciless and being proud of it in the thread.

Tell me you guys are just playing it up and it's not as mean spirited as it comes across. Under the GAF symbol it says "Believe"and I'm trying. :)

Goes back to Bambi cave, hiding from crazed snipers...

Yeah its letting all that steam off. :p

Deku Tree

Don't tell me, mobile cover broke it?

I know, right? Get your CM incursions done before they patch the new cheese :p

The
APC
takes
sticky bomb
damage. Glitch into area.
Stand behind APC and Fire sticky bombs for 1.5 hours.
. Zero risk.

Thanks to Grim, Gong, and Joe for the awesome DZ run.

Got my first HE M1A (First Wave), plus I stole a sweet Custom M44 with Balanced from an overzealous rogue.

Good stuff!

Incursion completed for first time (4th attempt). Completed through matchmaking with three other strangers. Took about an hour to an hour and a half. Stayed ground level on left side the entire time. Hectic and intense to say the least.

Came away from it with 3 Gear Set pieces (2 Sentry Backpacks and a Tactician Backpack) and some High-ends as well.

Gear Score up to 193 (means nothing).

xCobalt

Is the character stats acting wonky for anyone? Specially, I wanna see weapon stats for my primary but it seems to be stuck on secondary

Archpath1

1.5 hours no thanks, granadier and us took It down in like less than 50mins

Maybe for CM but id imagine it would take longer if it has more health

I'm on PC and 1.1 did something weird for me. I used to be able to move the User Interface elements all the way to the corners of the screen, like in this picture:
IsNf0sJ.jpg

But now, after 1.1, this is what my UI looks like when all the bars are at the same % or more than what they were in the previous picture:
4fkZeED.jpg

Is anyone else having this problem?

I had no idea that you can move the UI on PC.

Daft Punk

Banned
Question: I have a 182 HE Hunting M44 and a 163 HE SRS A1. Switching from the M44 to the A1 drops my Gear Score from 174 to 171 but ups my DPS from around 80K-ish to 107K. Is Gear Score the same as Destiny where the higher it is, the stronger you actually are or just number relegated to gear to determine rarity?

deafmedal

Top or bottom, this sucks
:p

Not sure if it's an expoilt. But I've just been killed in the 0-160 dark zone by a guy with 186 gear score.

Got a video to prove it too.

Edit: shit. Didn't actually record the fight. But you can clearly see this guy has 186 gear score and the Dz bracket is listed above
Maybe they acquired gear when <160, then equipped? Games too dumb to force a transfer I reckon. Gotta load out/in.

Question: I have a 182 HE Hunting M44 and a 163 HE SRS A1. Switching from the M44 to the A1 drops my Gear Score from 174 to 171 but ups my DPS from around 80K-ish to 107K. Is Gear Score the same as Destiny where the higher it is, the stronger you actually are or just number relegated to gear to determine rarity?
Worthless, just gates. Rock whatever kills 'em.

Top Bottom