• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tom Clancy's The Division |OT 3| Crafted From 150 OT 2’s

VE3TRO

Formerly Gizmowned
So you lower your gear score to grief other players who have no real chance of killing you? Jesus Christ you guys are some pussies

tumblr_mtuunl1Iba1rsymnyo1_400.gif

The GS exploit has been fixed I think? I tired with 154 GS and it still showed me 161+

how?? when I look at my skill detail, it just says 250k

Stats on armor that provide + sticky bomb damage.

Also I believe the armor destruction value adds dps to the sticky bomb as well...

Leave weapon/gear at stash.
You can't have it in your backpack.

I did, nothing in my stash could make me go over 154 GS. Even logged out and back in.

BLCKATK

Just recently hit 30 right before the patch dropped. Doing Hard Missions for High Ends has been super lucrative for me. I really want to hit the DZ soon, haven't actually explore DZ03-06 yet just because I haven't had people to go with.

CLBridges

Steadily reaching level 30 and soon enough I'll be able to join in on the new things everyone's talking about. Probably gonna play a crazy amount this weekend since I have nothing planned. Fun game though.

Deku Tree

So you lower your gear score to grief other players who have no real chance of killing you? Jesus Christ you guys are some pussies

Eh a lot of people were going rogue against me and they got rekt. I wasn't going rogue against anyone else. It's the dark zone, not the light zone.

The GS exploit has been fixed I think? I tired with 154 GS and it still showed me 161+

Yeah you have to leave your higher gear in your Stash because it checks your inventory. It worked for me tonight.

So I have a quick question, which was probably already explained somewhere in this huge thread. Can I drop my gear score to play with friends? I got my score to 152 but it still says my bracket is 161+ Thanks for the help/responses

Edit: Might be on to somethings lol

So I have a quick question, which was probably already explained somewhere in this huge thread. Can I drop my gear score to play with friends? I got my score to 152 but it still says my bracket is 161+ Thanks for the help/responses
Yes you can, but you need to put all of your non-equipped items into your stash first, before going into the dz.

We were playing in the <160 bracket for a few hours tonight with no issues.

Grabbed a supply drop as the server transferred with 1 second to go lol!

WXE2KgF.gif

FIFY:

Dom grabbed a supply drop as the server transferred. Booyah!

Also, right after you left I got a 182 HE Classic M1A drop at Lexington. Not the greatest perks but I asked our buddy Monkey and traded to him. Paying it forward since I got it from Sly ;-)

120v

i saw a stream where it looked like six or eight people were extracting at once. can more than 4 people extract now?

Have they fixed skills stacking like pulse and smart cover?
I noticed that they fixed the health regen perk glitch from mask.

Bumping up as I'm still curious about how skills and skillpower work.

With my own pulse, my crit damage is 900k or 1,1 million, can't really remember. But in a group of CM yesterday, it reached 1,5 million. I'm not sure if it's because the pulse effect was stacking or just due to my teammate's higher skillpower pulse.

Disconnected from the Incursion in the middle of the 15th round.

fuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuck

Happened to me late last night, well actually early this morning. Team was not too pleased, obviously. Hearing them go down as I frantically tried to get back to them was awful.

However, I was able to complete it earlier today, thankfully.

deadduck

With my own pulse, my crit damage is 900k or 1,1 million, can't really remember. But in a group of CM yesterday, it reached 1,5 million. I'm not sure if it's because the pulse effect was stacking or just due to my teammate's higher skillpower pulse.

Team mates has higher skill power. Pulse is a single 'high tide' modifier.

Smart no longer stacks.

1.1 million critical damage. WTF!! I never want to run into you in the DZ. Haha, my goodness.

vivftp

On the topic of lowering your GS to go to the lower tier dark zone, is there any real disadvantage to doing so? I ask because I'm currently DZ 57 and want to try and grind to 75 before the reset in less than 48 hours as I want that bloody M1A blueprint.

So is everything in the lower tier the exact same as the higher DZ? Same XP and whatnot?

Kalamari

On the topic of lowering your GS to go to the lower tier dark zone, is there any real disadvantage to doing so? I ask because I'm currently DZ 57 and want to try and grind to 75 before the reset in less than 48 hours as I want that bloody M1A blueprint.

So is everything in the lower tier the exact same as the higher DZ? Same XP and whatnot?

Is the M1a blueprint rotating out or something?

Tecnniqe

Banned
You don't want to set up a script repeatedly to sticky bomb the APC?
For all of Destiny's faults and ducked end game grind I never felt the need to exploit to keep up.
I simply enjoyed the grind for what it was but I'm now seeing if you only got a few hours in division a day you need to exploit to keep up with everything.

pip77

The past couple of hours have been very productive.

I was able to platnum by finally getting the "I am The LAW" trophy.

Then me and a couple of PSN friends tackled the Incursion mission. We were able to bypass the wave of enemies because of a Ballistic shield/Mobile cover glitch.

After sticky bombing/blast shielding the APC for a long while...................victory was ours: https://youtu.be/ynl5fI4tps4

Now I'm rolling with this setup:
libgPZul.png

im so sick of people rage quitting the incursion, because new members cant join when you get to the room before the APC it fucks everything up.

EL CUCO

Neutral lighting on definitely gives you better performance. Framerate feels solid now. Even the controls feel more responsive.

Top Bottom