• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tom Clancy's The Division |OT 3| Crafted From 150 OT 2’s

Maximus P

Top or bottom, this sucks
:p
Maybe they acquired gear when <160, then equipped? Games too dumb to force a transfer I reckon. Gotta load out/in.

You can't equipt higher level gear when in the dark zone. It takes a gear score of your inventory.

There are 3 of these guys right now on the server I'm on just running around killing everyone on sight.

Iceman829

Question: I have a 182 HE Hunting M44 and a 163 HE SRS A1. Switching from the M44 to the A1 drops my Gear Score from 174 to 171 but ups my DPS from around 80K-ish to 107K. Is Gear Score the same as Destiny where the higher it is, the stronger you actually are or just number relegated to gear to determine rarity?

Visit the shooting range and test both weapons out. Also test which one lands critical hits more. Only way to check weapon damage is to field test the weapon

Josh378

Just fought an higher geared player and beat him. Im tired of this bambi crap. I think its time to unite all the non twinks and take out these high level mofos...whos with me!!!

VE3TRO

Formerly Gizmowned
If you've adjusted your Dead Zone settings check them again frequently. It keeps defaulting back to 40%.

PatDH

Bit like you in the DZ.

tumblr_mg5y15KyPb1qa3bzoo1_400.gif

BAMBOOZLED!

PatDH

Yeah I did that earlier in the day to see if that bracket was much different. Thing is they keep giving me them, prolly got 20 handguns off civilians in the last couple days.

Have you completed all the missions in the game? If so, you're their saviour - they don't need guns anymore for you have saved all of them. The streets are free once more.

Thank you, Wolfe. Thank you.

Wolfe

Have you completed all the missions in the game? If so, you're their saviour - they don't need guns anymore for you have saved all of them. The streets are free once more.

Thank you, Wolfe. Thank you.

Hahaha that's the thing I thought made it feel weird, the city is still fucked up with people regularly fighting on the streets (that these fuckers are choosing to roam around on!) and yet they keep giving me their weapons.

As if I need them!

I do need more clothes though, can never have enough clothes.

Man, I gotta team up with some gaffers this weekend. I keep trying to run DZ solo to try to extract stuff at each of the 8 extraction points and have hit a roadblock in DZ05. I just get overwhelmed with yellow health bar 32s :/

Top Bottom