• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tom Clancy's The Division |OT 3| Crafted From 150 OT 2’s

Kalamari

Some people on reddit think that the M1A bp may be removed, but it seems like hearsay rather than anything based upon comments by Massive.

fr0st

Banned
CM daily, not the incursion. The CM daily boss has a chance to drop gear set items.

For instance, today's CM daily is Lexington and the boss can drop Striker's kneepads and gloves.
Ah.
Not sure but probably below the one you can already craft.

Fuckin' A... especially after that massive crafting nerf, it's no longer fun to even try to collect crafting materials anymore. Seems like they upped the % of greens too just to give a final fuck you for crafting. Also the game feels more sluggish and more bug ridden than before.

This is how I feel everytime I open those boxes

a05fdln.gif

especially the "one" crafting material in you lolBOF that drops you them green shit turds.

unrealist

Every time I take a look back at this thread or Reddit, there seems to be a new exploit or new bugs? Wouldn't that reduce the player base even further .. seems like we have to exploit in order to keep up ..

Every time I take a look back at this thread or Reddit, there seems to be a new exploit or new bugs? Wouldn't that reduce the player base even further .. seems like we have to exploit in order to keep up ..

Yeah, and it's been going on since the launch day. New day, new exploit. New patch, new exploit.

What's more depressing is that they let people glitch for a whole week. Most of the glitches were only fixed in a weekly maintenance. They did some hotfixes for certain glitches quite fast but that's actually the rare case. Like the yesterday's hotfix, for example.

J-Rzez

So you lower your gear score to grief other players who have no real chance of killing you? Jesus Christ you guys are some pussies

They from solo ganking to group, to super group, to now exploiting to specifically grief. Exposing people for being the dirt farmers they are lol.

Excuse? "Because darkzone. Way its meant to be played". Just man up and say you're a griefer. Lol.

vivftp

Some people on reddit think that the M1A bp may be removed, but it seems like hearsay rather than anything based upon comments by Massive.

Yeah, I found the thread talking about it...

https://www.reddit.com/r/thedivisio...ve_dont_remove_the_he_aug_and_m1a_blueprints/

Sweet Jebus, I never thought anything would make me try to grind 17 dark zone levels in under 48 hours, but I think this'll do it. Unfortunately most of that is being done solo, but at least I do have friends on at odd hours throughout the day.

BTW, I did try lowering my GS and found myself in the lower tier dark zone. IT IS FRICKIN' AMAZING! Haven't seen a single rogue agent - in fact there are very few agents. I can just run around and mow down the mobs all I want :)

BTW, I did try lowering my GS and found myself in the lower tier dark zone. IT IS FRICKIN' AMAZING! Haven't seen a single rogue agent - in fact there are very few agents. I can just run around and mow down the mobs all I want :)

Just wait until this trick is wellspread and everyone is doing it. It won't be that long. :p

ChrisW

uPYxMa4.jpg

Not very happy with where my character is ATM, I seen a bit underpowered, my vector had me at 167k so this is significantly lower and my health is lower than I would like however my armour mit is 55%

Yeah, I found the thread talking about it...

https://www.reddit.com/r/thedivisio...ve_dont_remove_the_he_aug_and_m1a_blueprints/

Sweet Jebus, I never thought anything would make me try to grind 17 dark zone levels in under 48 hours, but I think this'll do it. Unfortunately most of that is being done solo, but at least I do have friends on at odd hours throughout the day.

There's no way in hell I can grind to the required level for me (lvl 11). Plus with crafting as it is now, sucks trying to gather enough materials just to make one :T

vivftp

Just wait until this trick is wellspread and everyone is doing it. It won't be that long. :p

Probably. Just so long as I can get my damned M1A though, I'll be happy :)

Anyways, there's honestly no bloody way I'll be able to grind to 75 on the hard server mostly solo in time. This is honestly my only real chance.

ch4fx_

Happened to me late last night, well actually early this morning. Team was not too pleased, obviously. Hearing them go down as I frantically tried to get back to them was awful.

However, I was able to complete it earlier today, thankfully.

Glad you were able to finish, we didn't have the same luck. On our second attempt, midway through (wave 7 or so) one of our guys game starts to lag, loses sound, ect..ect.. he finally disconnects -- the rest of us go down shortly after & one of our dudes was stuck in that invincible downed state where you can't be killed. Needless to say, it was a shit show. Fun times!

On the up side, I'm still stoaked to run it again & finally beat it. Our team made it to the 15th wave on our 2nd try, so difficulty wise in not too worried...
about hard mode
. I also got the Nomad gloves from a supply drop tonight, and another gear set piece from a boss in the DZ (can't remember which one, a technicians piece I believe). Positive night, overall.

GG guys.

lt519

Huge gear improvements today. Got a third striker piece, only need to buy that mask now. Went from 120k DPS to 150k DPS with an additional 20% enemy armor damage than before. Also went from 57% armor mitigation to 60%. It's a real solid DPS too with another 20%+ dmg to elites due to perks and ferocious on my vector and m44.

Was trying to reroll protection against elites into armor to get to 65% but rolled three times without it and now it costs 250k to roll again haha.

GazzaGSi

Glad you were able to finish, we didn't have the same luck. On our second attempt, midway through (wave 7 or so) one of our guys game starts to lag, loses sound, ect..ect.. he finally disconnects -- the rest of us go down shortly after & one of our dudes was stuck in that invincible downed state where you can't be killed. Needless to say, it was a shit show. Fun times!

On the up side, I'm still stoaked to run it again & finally beat it. Our team made it to the 15th wave on our 2nd try, so difficulty wise in not too worried...
about hard mode
. I also got the Nomad gloves from a supply drop tonight, and another gear set piece from a boss in the DZ (can't remember which one, a technicians piece I believe). Positive night, overall.

GG guys.

Got some nice drops mate. Still on for Friday?

Wolfe

CM daily, not the incursion. The CM daily boss has a chance to drop gear set items.

For instance, today's CM daily is Lexington and the boss can drop Striker's kneepads and gloves.

You sure it's only the daily? Cause this group I joined was having issues getting the mission to reset so we decided to try running lincoln tunnel first to see if it would reset after doing that. It didn't of course (so we ended up dying a lot in incursion instead) but the boss from lincoln tunnel dropped the striker gloves for me. They're GS 191.

Paertan

If they at least modified the GS calculation to use only the weapon with highest GS when deciding to put you in bracket it would help a lot. Instead of your green Pistol and secondary dragging your score down.

Also Supply Drops locked until the boss is dead.

I mean they have to test this game. But honestly it feels like the testing team only plays the game just how the developers want them to. Without trying to exploit the game.

xrnzaaas

Man I wish the game would've been more clearer on how the stats change depending on your gear. I've lost about 10-12k dps and I don't know how and when. ;p

jorma

is now taking requests
last night i gained 10k dps and 10k electronics and got a drop with a better marksman-rifle than the one i already had.

still far from optimised considering my gear-level but it was a good night all in all, seeing as all i did was the two hard dailies and two lexington CM-runs.

post patch > pre patch :)

Does anyone know the best build to use in order to go up head to head with Rogues in the Dark Zone and win? At the moment I am just using a set with 113k dps Vector, 40k Skill power and 54k Health I also have around 58% damage mitgation is there anyway I can improve on my build to run DZ a tad easier? I have seen people just eat bullets in the DZ for breakfast with out even having supers on.

vivftp

Shyte... I guess I spoke too soon. That first server I was on was frickin' paradise. Now all I see are rogues in packs of 2-4 and manhunts.

Why did I ever leave to empty my stash :(

Is it just me or did they add extra adds to the Lincoln Tunnel CM, especially the machine gunner heavies?

Lexington is the same but Lincoln Tunnel seems to have way more adds than before.

Maximus P

At this stage I think they should fix the gear score dropping that people are using.

A simple way to do this is to make it so that your side arm doesn't effect gear score in the DZ and only your highest powered gun does.

People would use other means of dropping, but it would at least make it harder for a lot and would force people to become actually weaker to go in the lower levels.

I've dropped myself. But I was at 162 and play mostly solo, so i dropped so I could kill NPCs in relative peace and team up with people around the same gear score. People dropping to 'farm' other players is poor form.

Tecnniqe

Banned
At this stage I think they should fix the gear score dropping that people are using.

A simple way to do this is to make it so that your side arm doesn't effect gear score in the DZ and only your highest powered gun does.

People would use other means of dropping, but it would at least make it harder for a lot and would force people to become actually weaker to go in the lower levels.

I've dropped myself. But I was at 162 and play mostly solo, so i dropped so I could kill NPCs in relative peace and team up with people around the same gear score. People dropping to 'farm' other players is poor form.
No honor among rogues

Sober

Maybe they should drop gearscore entirely as something players can see because it's mostly another useless number on your stats page everyone likes to inflate and feel good about having.

Paertan

Haha I suggested the same thing last page (I think). Great minds think alike. Too bad massive didn't think of it.

Maximus P

Maybe they should drop gearscore entirely as something players can see because it's mostly another useless number on your stats page everyone likes to inflate and feel good about having.

Yeah, I know what you mean.

A better gauge for how powerful a player is would be combine total firearms/stamina/electronics points or maybe throw armour and DPS into the mix.

I still have a -150 gs purple sniper that out performs every gold sniper I've ever picked up.

Audioboxer

The incursion ain't no joke! I took myself away from DS3 for an hour yesterday to check out TD patch. Had to play it on hard first and couldn't do it with randoms. I'm gear score 178, but they were all around 140. Probably the fact I was with randoms, but they were dying at the end non-stop, and me as well once I got teamed up on.

Tecnniqe

Banned
I guess THIS is the final nail in the coffin.

People who used this exploit to gear to 214 - 240 are going to be running around in the DZ melting players who're trying to play normally.

If UBI doesn't do a roll back (which I'm sure they won't),
normal players will leave this game and all that will be left are exploiters.
People are already quitting due to this, they ain't got the balls to do anything about it

deadduck

People laughed at Destiny weekly lockout on top end rewards and hailed Divisions handling of loot as brilliant.

It gave Bungie a week to fix things.

I commend them for trying to be more rewarding, but they shot themselves in the foot.

Top Bottom