• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tom Clancy's The Division |OT 3| Crafted From 150 OT 2’s

Salez

Neo Member
Thank god Dark Souls 3 is out since I'm so f***ing done with this game. Bad design decisions following one another, serious bugs/glitches and constant exploits that you have to be aware of because otherwise you'll just get rekt in the DZ (and DZ is the real endgame). The game just isn't fun anymore :(

The gold drops from every boss are a bit useless as everyone is chasing gear set stuff now

They have really nerfed pheonix credit earnig too which makes the game a chore to gear up in.

B-Man

The game is outright unplayable for me now.

I can MM to the darkzone, and everything is fine.

I try to do the same for the dailies, and it's like i've turned into spectator mode!

I'm not seen by the NPCs, i can stand in their line of fire with no damage at all, i can empty the clip into a NPC from 1 meter and no damage or any reaction.

i can't deploy a skill, my grenades doesn't explode.

This happened for the second night today, since the 1.1 patch.

Does anyone have any idea what is happening ? is this a known issue ?

this looks exactly like what happens to me on all the missions, except i can't do damage to any thing. lol
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-DcBV0X0I84&feature=youtu.be

Tecnniqe

Banned
Thank god Dark Souls 3 is out since I'm so f***ing done with this game. Bad design decisions following one another, serious bugs/glitches and constant exploits that you have to be aware of because otherwise you'll just get rekt in the DZ (and DZ is the real endgame). The game just isn't fun anymore :(
Pretty much echoing my thoughts as I woke up today and read Discord

Salez

Neo Member
I should add that I do have more than 150 hours put into the game. So I'm not pissed because I wasted money or anything, I'm really pissed because this game could have been so much better. But they done f**ked it up...

J-Rzez

I guess THIS is the final nail in the coffin.

People who used this exploit to gear to 214 - 240 are going to be running around in the DZ melting players who're trying to play normally.

If UBI doesn't do a roll back (which I'm sure they won't),
normal players will leave this game and all that will be left are exploiters.

Yeah, the main show of the game, the DZ is a disaster, even worse than before with all the people exploiting the game from every angle along with poor decisions and game design. Now mix in these people in full sets already and I'm getting wrecked. Because of the stupid rogue system allowing them to fight on their terms and this gear you're just instagibbed. Mix in the glitches and bugs, this game is a wreck. The incompetence is incredible. And this isn't including simple complaints like how named weapons aren't really special at all.

Game had incredible potential too.

darkwing

lol at this rate people are going to be over leveled for the next incursion

I think some people already have complete 240 sets

they should have put like a weekly lock or even daily

Tecnniqe

Banned
I should add that I do have more than 150 hours put into the game. So I'm not pissed because I wasted money or anything, I'm really pissed because this game could have been so much better. But they done f**ked it up...
I passed 200 hour mark long ago, their biggest flaw is not having balls.

I said this during BK that if they don't crack down on this exploit everything going forward is FFA.
Now look.

Ahh yes, if only you could use an alt to host a session and have the timer go away

bjaelke

There is a weekly lock on 240 gear, but as Tech points out even that can be glitched.

deadduck

I was minding my own business in the DZ, see two guys down at a loot crate drop, just before I get to them one dies and I picked his dropped loot instead, but I get the other up and we kill a boss.

As I go to open some dtec he shoots me in the back but I kill him and take his loot.

His friend comes back moments later as I wander off, but tries to avenge his friend. He died too.

I tried to be nice. Their greed was their downfall.

On another note, glad rehab mask is fixed.

Salez

Neo Member
I passed 200 hour mark long ago, their biggest flaw is not having balls.

I said this during BK that if they don't crack down on this exploit everything going forward is FFA.
Now look.

Ahh yes, if only you could use an alt to host a session and have the timer go away

Yeah, I feel like these changes are their weak ass way of dealing with all the exploiting. And people that play the game normally/legit? Well too bad if they get f**ked in the process.

The thing is that when the next BK, Hornet or whatever is discovered, everyone will do it because they will get f**ked anyway.

ChrisW

I'm conflicted as to what to do with the incursion, I want to play it and beat it for real and have that under my belt, but I also want to do the glitch cause I don't want to be underpowered compared to everyone else.

I did get to wave 15 last night and we just died whilst planting the last bomb so I pretty much did complete it

Paertan

The leader needs to be someone who hasn't beaten the incursion yet, and everyone on the team gets the weekly reward....as many times as you can find a new player to be host.

Hasn't beaten at all? I thought it just had to be someone who hasn't beaten it as leader.

looks like CM Incursion drops a 240, and a 214, I guess if you do it again within the week, the highest drop is 214

240 as mission weekly reward, 214 is boss drop.

Boss can be killed as many times a week as you want for 214 gear set drop. Weekly 240 drop can be gotten multiple times as long as the host is a player who has not beaten it yet.

Gorelies on PSN.

Anyone else??

Sure, invite me.

vivftp

Oh I am one stupid mofo :(

I spent the entire night grinding away at the dark zone to get to 75... and only near the end of it all do I remember to put on gear that gives me more XP for kills. *facepalm*

That extra 77% could have gotten me another couple of levels tonight. Ah well, at least it gives me a bit more hope to try and hit 75 before the supposed Friday reset.

vivftp

Hmm, Incursion exploit?

*sigh* my regular group doesn't seem to want to tackle it for quite some time. I'm down if anyone wants to try it on PS4.

pringles

Trying to play dailies and 60% of the time the gates at the start of missions won't open.

Starting to feel done with the game. Gearing up for challenge missions is just taking too long. 2 useful high-end drops in 80 hours of playtime.

Oh I am one stupid mofo :(

I spent the entire night grinding away at the dark zone to get to 75... and only near the end of it all do I remember to put on gear that gives me more XP for kills. *facepalm*

That extra 77% could have gotten me another couple of levels tonight. Ah well, at least it gives me a bit more hope to try and hit 75 before the supposed Friday reset.
That is a major facepalm but hey you made it! Enjoy that Aug! Best all-around gun in the game, from what's currently available.

vivftp

That is a major facepalm but hey you made it! Enjoy that Aug! Best all-around gun in the game, from what's currently available.

Doesn't the Aug require level 90? No way I'll ever get to that by Friday evening :(

My goal is the M1A blueprint. I just hit 60 and only need another 15. Considering I went from 55 to 60 in one night, I think it's possible. Especially now that I have the added XP on my side, lol

BTW, does this exploit for the Incursion work if you go in solo? I'm curious so I'm trying it now

Doesn't the Aug require level 90? No way I'll ever get to that by Friday evening :(

My goal is the M1A blueprint. I just hit 60 and only need another 15. Considering I went from 55 to 60 in one night, I think it's possible. Especially now that I have the added XP on my side, lol

BTW, does this exploit for the Incursion work if you go in solo? I'm curious so I'm trying it now
Surprise... The Aug and M1A are both 75!

And I misread your original comment...thought you meant you had to grinded all night and hit 75, not that you grinded all night to make as much progress as possible. :/

tumblr_n39u1oYkwq1rh94ejo1_400.gif

I guess THIS is the final nail in the coffin.

People who used this exploit to gear to 214 - 240 are going to be running around in the DZ melting players who're trying to play normally.

If UBI doesn't do a roll back (which I'm sure they won't),
normal players will leave this game and all that will be left are exploiters.

Wtf!!! I just blew 300k dz funds on two green set patterns and I could have just did this instead of farming for a month @_@

Deku Tree

I just sat at the dz02 rooftop extraction zone behind cover and took out any agents that came up for an extraction. Did that for like 30 minutes last night. And got a lot of XP.

vivftp

Surprise... The Aug and M1A are both 75!

And I misread your original comment...thought you meant you had to grinded all night and hit 75, not that you grinded all night to make as much progress as possible. :/

w00t! I can't wait to get my hands on both :)

One of my friends got an Aug from Finch when we did Lincoln Tunnel tonight. Considering how unlucky I've been with quality drops, I can't wait to get some quality gear :)

vivftp

Just wanted to note that it took exactly 1 hour to solo the hard mode incursion using the exploit.

Damn, this thing's more broken than any Destiny raid ever was!

Welp, after 2 hours our group reached the end of wave 15 and then wiped.

Fuck it, I'm out. See y'all when the DLC drops
Logged into destiny for the first time in months and was invited immediately to kill Oryx heroic and did so within the first twenty minutes of playing lol. Felt nice to play an end game activity that wasn't a bug-riddled disaster.

But I definitely have been enjoying dipping into the <160 bracket to unleash absolute chaos lol. It's pretty much the only thing worth spending time doing now that I have the Aug from dz75.

vivftp

But I definitely have been enjoying dipping into the <160 bracket to unleash absolute chaos lol. It's pretty much the only thing worth spending time doing now that I have the Aug from dz75.

Soon... soon...

:)

Well, I am curious to see how quickly Massive is going to be able to patch this latest exploit. I suppose it could be as simple as ensuring nothing can damage the tanks armour except the C4.

Anyways, off to bed.

Soon... soon...

:)

Well, I am curious to see how quickly Massive is going to be able to patch this latest exploit. I suppose it could be as simple as ensuring nothing can damage the tanks armour except the C4.

Anyways, off to bed.
They'll fix it for sure. Then another exploit will be found. And the cycle continues. :p

TsuWave

are gear sets items really that much better than HE or are you guys strictly talking about 240 gear sets items? because i have a few 191 and 214 gear set pieces that are worst than my HE build and i'm pretty sure i'd drop a fair few amount of people wearing those in the DZ even if their bonuses were active, so why is everyone saying that people having gear sets due to exploits = non exploiters getting wrecked in the DZ? genuinely asking because the gear set piece i have seen thus far have been so underwhelming

Top Bottom