• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tom Clancy's The Division |OT 3| Crafted From 150 OT 2’s

VE3TRO

Formerly Gizmowned
Jack (Presa Rey) come up against 2 rogues who were standing idle not doing anything. He killed one then waited for the other to react. As he turned around to look at Jack he dropped him then let them bleed out. One dropped a 240 AUG with Fierce, Deadly and Accurate. Lucky bastard lol.

Also look at this skin which was waiting at the rewards vendor. Called Glitch - Crimson.

6Y1zrID.png

Jack (Presa Rey) come up against 2 rogues who were standing idle not doing anything. He killed one then waited for the other to react. As he turned around to look at Jack he dropped him then let them bleed out. One dropped a 240 AUG with Fierce, Deadly and Accurate. Lucky bastard lol.

Also look at this skin which was waiting at the rewards vendor. Called Glitch - Crimson.

6Y1zrID.png
That's a cool skin. Is that part of the season pass rewards?

That Aug is good. Damned good. The salt is going to be so thick if the blueprints rotate...

VE3TRO

Formerly Gizmowned
So close to that AUG now. 2 ranks left until 75 and i'm getting that and the M1A blueprints. My current M1A is only 182 can't wait to see what a 204 is like.

Dunno how I got that skin. Maybe it comes with that sport pack or something.

Maximus P

Its the same fools that do the exploit that kick me out of the daily CMs because I'm only on 168 gs. 3 guys were talking about the exploit in the matchmaked game i just joined before kicking me for not 'being good enough'. Twats

bosseye

Man, just can't decide how to build my character.

I'm leaning towards a DPS focus, with everything else secondary, which currently looks like this:

DPS - 152k
Health - 35k
Skill - 12k
Gear Score 169

Damage mitigation is at 45% ish which seems a little low and I can't shake the feeling that having that little health is a bad idea and obviously it makes my turret not really do much.

I think I need to trim DPS down a bit, bump other stuff up and start paying more attention to the attributes of gear, as oppose to just how it affects DPS. Perhaps I ought to start trying to bring in stats that damage elites etc which might make for a better build.

Honestly, I spend ages whenever I play agonising over my stats.

Also, had a weird issue last night - dropped some gear into my stash to drop my GS level so I could play with some friends. My DPS was 142k; finished in the DZ, came back to the BoO, requipped the items from the stash and the DPS refused to go over 135k.......no idea why.

darkwing

Its the same fools that do the exploit that kick me out of the daily CMs because I'm only on 168 gs. 3 guys were talking about the exploit in the matchmaked game i just joined before kicking me for not 'being good enough'. Twats

wat, what matters is the BFB damage

FLAguy954

I don't care, I'm willing to run the Lexington CM, grab a few yellow armor pieces, and tweak them for a electronics build. Then I'm gonna cheese the fuck out of the HM Incursion. This should be fun (and it'll actually give the CM a purpose for me) :p.

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future

6Y1zrID.png

Where the hell did that rogue get a 240 aug? I thought the highest HE score possible was 204? 240 is supposed to be 32 set items.

Where the hell did that rogue get a 240 aug? I thought the highest HE score possible was 204? 240 is supposed to be 32 set items.
Supply drop probably.. And I'm pretty sure he only got a 204 Aug. Not 240. I don't recall hearing anything about 240 weapons at all.

Edit: Wait...supply drop isn't possible.

Definity

Was happy to finally knock the incursion out in hard mode with another gaffer yesterday. Love being able to trade items immediately after they drop. Was able to get a striker x 3 set within a couple hours.

I gotta get back to the dz grind so I can get that he m1a sniper blueprint. They better not remove that.

Granadier

Must have been a 204 AUG then. Still damn nice, and it must mean that ilvl 32 drops are just super duper rare (yay)

Supply drop probably.. And I'm pretty sure he only got a 204 Aug. Not 240. I don't recall hearing anything about 240 weapons at all.

Supply drop...he wouldn't have dropped it on death though.

Maximus P

I've never even seen a 204 item from level 32 named enemies. Got plenty of 184gs guns though. Shame their all LMGs, Shotguns or the Midas (which I've now had 4 times).

Is Nomad gear only available in the Dz? and if so, where's the best place for it to drop? Supply drops or named bosses?

I got two different tactical augs as boss drops yesterday. One at 163, the other at 182. Neither hold a candle to the bp Aug though. Shred city.

Looking for three to cheese APC. Must have 200+ Gear Score, High-End M1A, 240 AUG and Full Gear Sets. No Bambi's allowed.

Obviously a joke guys. People gonna exploit, it's not just this game or this genre or video games in general. It happens in all parts of life and some places where it actually impacts peoples lives like politics or law or finance. People find tax loopholes, guilty folks run free because of corrupt judges etc and all that. Get over it and enjoy the game how you want to enjoy it.

6Y1zrID.png

You probably paid 5 bucks for it as part of that sports pack ;-)

Granadier

I wonder how they will lengthen the grind now for people who don't use this exploit this time. Double crafting requirements?

Gonna knee jerk and triple crafting requirements again and get rid of the guarenteed set drop from the Incursion. /s

I've never even seen a 204 item from level 32 named enemies. Got plenty of 184gs guns though. Shame their all LMGs, Shotguns or the Midas (which I've now had 4 times).

Is Nomad gear only available in the Dz? and if so, where's the best place for it to drop? Supply drops or named bosses?

The holster, knee pads, and gloves can be gotten from the DZ06 vendor, but the rest yes.

EL CUCO

Ahhh dammit! Welp there goes the First Wave M1A Blueprint for me.
Tell me about it. Hopefully they only reset locations. I'm 5 ranks from 75 so I can kiss the M1A good bye for now. Need to get that Aug tonight tho.

Update: Gabe just reconfirmed they are definitely being randomized at weekly reset.

Rei_Toei

Fclvat sbe Pnanqn, ru?
I was running around in Kalkesse last night. Quite some agents running around there, firefights with goons all over the place. I heard these two dudes swear in German constantly over proximity chat. At one point they were the only agents left in the area, saw them head out street level when I pulsed but they got jumped by a patrol. Somehow they both managed to die - I heard them swear and then one said: Du auch (you too?). I took a peek, see two beams of golden light... And a shitload of AI with armored gold bars. And me - I'm out of bullets for both primary and secondary. Made a dash, grabbed the loot, ran a marathon to a safehouse. When I went outside, I saw three guys in cover, trying to avoid attention of a passing patrol. From the roof, I shot one of the patrol goons, which led to them engaging the guys in cover. With them busy, I made a beeline to an extraction point. Bag on the rope with less then 5 second left. Turns out they were carrying a total of 9 HE items, 4 of them better then I was carrying.

At first I felt kinda bad about it. Then again, this is Dark Zone.

Granadier

1.1.2: Players can now only equip one new piece of gear per 72hrs.

Ballistic shield and mobile cover removed since we can't fix im the glitches.
Skill power caps reduced by half to prevent powerful sticky bombs.
Not allowed to equip <163gs pieces if you have a 182.

Granadier

How much skill power is overkill? Currently at 47k and can go up beyond 50k with Tactician's set bonus.

Also, the Warlord = another garbage named HE.

Once you hit the caps there's no point in putting in more.

And I had hopes for Warlord, but it's just more trash.

Top Bottom