• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tom Clancy's The Division |OT 3| Crafted From 150 OT 2’s

EL CUCO

Whenever I go into the DZ with Cuco he is always trying to use me as a body shield against rogues.
6Qg26xP.gif

Red Hood

Banned
The recent Division patch somehow increases the 60fps cap to 62 which results in some screen tearing, especially inside. I know I can pick VSync in the menu, but not using it nets me a little performance increase. So I thought about using D3DOverrider. I always thought it locks it at your refresh rate but not necessarily getting the downsides from VSync (input lag). However, using words like VSync and tripple buffering makes me wonder if it's even different than Divison's base VSync to begin with...

malcher

Will two pieces of set gear, each with different GS still provide the 2-piece set bonus? Or do you have to be of the same GS value?

ch4fx_

Got some nice drops mate. Still on for Friday?

Most definitely man, been looking forward to it all week!! Bring some coffee with you, I've got some grinding to do -- one of the set gear pieces I crafted on Tuesday had a "+XP" attribute on it, so I'm getting 252/kill rather than the 175 I was getting a few days ago. I feel like I'm flying through the DZ ranks now & slowly getting closer and closer to lvl75.

See you then, good luck in the meantime.

I need 230k DZ before reset for the M1A :(

This may have been answered, but do we know for sure the items will reset? I'm 10 levels away from 75 & with my luck, that's my only hope of getting the M1A.

cakely

Gabe said Blueprints in the DZ will reset.

Well, crap.

So, the M1A BPs were a reward for players who had already ground out 75 levels in the DZ in the first month of the game?

The rest of us will have to hope we make DZ 99 before the good BPs get moved there.

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
Anyone know what the 240GS weapons are aside from the new named ones? I heard you can get them in CM incursions.

Weapons are only 204. There are none that are at 240.

The only items at 240 are set items. (thanks massive)

bjaelke

Well, crap.

So, the M1A BPs were a reward for players who had already ground out 75 levels in the DZ in the first month of the game?

The rest of us will have to hope we make DZ 99 before the good BPs get moved there.

As said earlier, they might come back in next rotation.

Granadier

I seriously don't get how massive can hotfix the 4 HEs in CM same day as patch but can't fix this.

Collision issues is far more difficult to fix than changing the drops of a boss, but I know what your getting at.

GazzaGSi

Most definitely man, been looking forward to it all week!! Bring some coffee with you, I've got some grinding to do -- one of the set gear pieces I crafted on Tuesday had a "+XP" attribute on it, so I'm getting 252/kill rather than the 175 I was getting a few days ago. I feel like I'm flying through the DZ ranks now & slowly getting closer and closer to lvl75.

See you then, good luck in the meantime.

This may have been answered, but do we know for sure the items will reset? I'm 10 levels away from 75 & with my luck, that's my only hope of getting the M1A.

Awesome look forward to it.

Just had a notification about items at my rewards vendor, 8 HE crafting parts (2 of each).

DasTanK

Collision issues is far more difficult to fix than changing the drops of a boss, but I know what your getting at.

True but they also fixed the APC taking damage from bullets. I don't see why they can't extend that to just player damage so nothing but the c4 can do damage.

It seems Massive is making changes that almost guarantee the top players pull even further ahead and regular players get stuck wallowing in grind shit. Not enough time to grind to DZ 75 before 1.1? Don't worry, we made sure DZ will be AUG and M1A griefer hell anyone still trying to level up.

I am feeling more and more defeated by this game each day since 1.1. My squad isn't that great, but we have a lot of fun playing the game, but DZ is not easy for us and we are pretty much forced there right now because CMs give fuck all and those DZ 75 BPs are too tempting. I am the highest ranked DZ player in my squad, (DZ rank 32, suck it pleebs!) and it just seems impossible to get to 75 without playing DZ non stop or exploiting. Now with this Incursion exploit I can expect everyone to come in to the 0-160 bracket with full set gear and just equip a pistol and melt us all even faster...all so they can steal our loot and XP that they don't even need in the first place.

Doing my best to ignore all the exploit and top player stuff, but it is hard to do when you try to level up in DZ and just get wrecked. They need to have at least three tiers of level 30 DZ and they need to do GS and DZ rank checks. I don't want it to be sanitized and safe, but I also don't want to get killed in one second and not even be able to scratch other players half the time.

Granadier

True but they also fixed the APC taking damage from bullets. I don't see why they can't extend that to just player damage so nothing but the c4 can do damage.

This is honestly something I can't understand. I'm assuming it is a bullet damage vs. exotic damage thing. The C4 probably does a shit ton of explosive damage to the APC in order to chunk it down in 4 blasts. Disabling bullet worked to prevent player bullets, but exotic would disable the C4 damage? Who knows.

C4 is explosive damage.

Sticky bomb, Frags and explosive rounds are...explosive damage.

Don't think it's that easy to fix.

They just have to fix mobile cover so no one can glitch into the boss room.

Top Bottom