• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tom Clancy's The Division |OT 3| Crafted From 150 OT 2’s

Anyone know what the garanteed rewards are for Incursion on various difficulty?

Hard
Challenging

Hard:

214 random set (weekly reward)
191 random set (boss drop)
182 random HE (boss drop, most likely a mod)
Cosmetic cap or scarf
HE mats

Challenging:

240 random set (weekly reward)
214 random set (boss drop)
204 Named HE - Warlord Assualt rifle (not guaranteed drop)
Cosmetic jacket
HE mats

EL CUCO

Got a god roll H.E. M44 with Brutal, Bleed, Destructive. The catch is that its 163 so it has a couple grand less damage.

I dont have the heart to get rid of it...
Yes or no on the new lighting feature? Playing on Xbox One, what is everyone choosing?
Some areas can get a bit too dark so you might have to mess with brightness a bit, but there is definitely a performance boost.

Also...snow in your character select screen :)

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
FYI: If you don't get 204 weapons you will need a full load out of 240 set pieces in order to make the requirement for the next Incursion. (especially since there isn't a 204 sidearm readily available)

204 weap + 214 gear = 208gs
182 weap + 240 gear = 220gs
204 weap + 240 gear = 225gs

Guaranteed that you will need to do CM Incursion to get at least five 240 set pieces.

The lighting option is awesome, probably my favorite change with 1.1. It only highlights the fact that there really needs to be a weapon mod that has a flash light attachment. With the nights properly dark now, being able to shoulder your weapon and have it shine a flashlight, would be amazing.

Granadier

I would be so happy if they forced the new neutral lighting and then added flashlight attachments or a flashlight on your backpack shoulder strap.

The lighting option is awesome, probably my favorite change with 1.1. It only highlights the fact that there really needs to be a weapon mod that has a flash light attachment. With the nights properly dark now, being able to shoulder your weapon and have it shine a flashlight, would be amazing.
Agreed 200%

Hard:

214 random set (weekly reward)
191 random set (boss drop)
Cosmetic cap or scarf
HE mats

Challenging:

240 random set (weekly reward)
214 random set (boss drop)
204 Named HE - Warlord Assualt rifle (not guaranteed drop)
Cosmetic jacket
HE mats

Thanks guys.

anyway to farm the weekly?

alts maybe??

Granadier

Bolt action doesn't really need Balanced, imo.

100%

This is true. Stability is a non-issue because of the slow fire rate.
All that's needed is maxed single shot damage. Getting that through headshot damage, crit chance/damage, or whatever.

DasTanK

C4 is explosive damage.

Sticky bomb, Frags and explosive rounds are...explosive damage.

Don't think it's that easy to fix.

They just have to fix mobile cover so no one can glitch into the boss room.

yea i know c4 is explosive damage but they can also have it so that c4 doesn't actually cause the damage. It should take 4 c4s to kill APC, so when i plant a c4 and it explodes, it should count as a hit and subtract 1/4 of health without actually posting damage numbers. Sorry if this makes no sense. Im trying to come up with a better way to explain it.

No Balanced, it's a weapon part.

Balanced is crucial for the M1A.

I don't think it's that necessary for M44, since the bolt-action part usually gives you the time to reach max accuracy.

Had one of those great moments the other day where you get revenge for the rogue duo that just killed you by downing them both with a single explosive round + M44. From there, I just needed to notch the next bullet to finish the deed.

I got a full bag of HEs for my troubles. Of course, that just equates to 9 HE materials...

Jesus, you don't even need a fresh host for the Incursion to get the 240 drop and 40 PxC. You just have three people alt-F4 or force close the application right as the loot drops. Once they reconnect to the person who stayed behind, they all get 240 drop and PxC. Fucking hell. I really hope this is still live tonight. I have zero shame in farming this with my squad as we missed out on all the other ones and will likely never do Incursion on CM.

Could I get a rundown of the exploit? Or a link to the post about it?

I missed it and haven't found it.

It's on Reddit now. https://www.reddit.com/r/thedivision/comments/4eqxaf/incursion_loot_farm_explained/

Trying to platinum. Is there anywhere that keeps track where you have extracted from. I'm sure I extracted from all the points but I am not getting the trophy. This is the only one I need to finish.

jamesdbc

Neo Member
Gotta say Massive have royally f***** up with the incursion glitch. There's a post near the top of Reddit explaining how to do it in 30 minutes on challenging and keep both rewards AND drops.

They need to act soon otherwise the disparity between exploiters and casuals will get even bigger. How they failed to test this properly is beyond me; you're supposed to be able to get only one 240 GS item per week, yet this makes it possible to get two per hour.

It also hands yet another advantage to committed, organised groups who already have the upper-hand in the DZ. I'm a big fan of this game but this is taking the p***.

How would people feel about an implementation of something like the Paragon levels in Diablo 3?

For those that don't know what it is, it's essentially a new set of levels that your XP goes into after you've reached level cap. Each level gives points that can be put into places that give very small incremental upgrades to your existing stats that can help min/maxing but don't cause utter imbalance.

It could help with people trying to shortcut the system all the time. Clearing waves would have a benefit.

Thanks. I'll see what's up with it.

Granadier

Trying to platinum. Is there anywhere that keeps track where you have extracted from. I'm sure I extracted from all the points but I am not getting the trophy. This is the only one I need to finish.

Have you done extracted at the 2nd zone in DZ05? It's on the west side and is a parking garage structure.
That was the last one I needed.

bjaelke

I have zero shame in farming this with my squad as we missed out on all the other ones and will likely never do Incursion on CM.

Might just want to hold back investing too much time on that exploit.
Using exploits is against the code of conduct, so no, it's not OK.

We know that we have to act a lot more strongly towards players who use exploits, and we are working on that.
http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1433144-Finally-have-to-ask?p=11602455#post11602455

Hjod

Banned
How would people feel about an implementation of something like the Paragon levels in Diablo 3?

For those that don't know what it is, it's essentially a new set of levels that your XP goes into after you've reached level cap. Each level gives points that can be put into places that give very small incremental upgrades to your existing stats that can help min/maxing but don't cause utter imbalance.

It could help with people trying to shortcut the system all the time. Clearing waves would have a benefit.

This is a good idea, either that or it gives you a small amount of DZxp not as much as in the DZ of course but say 50% or something.

FeD.nL

Got this ACR, pretty happy with it:

BzmphbA.jpg

Ya5885E.jpg

ch4fx_

Unfortunately, no. Your best bet is to check them off 1 by 1 as you extract from them.

Could I get a rundown of the exploit? Or a link to the post about it?

I missed it and haven't found it.

Sent you a PM, video inside.

EL CUCO

Eh, a competent team should be able to clear it and have some fun in less time. The intended way sounds much more appealing to me.
Yup. Inigo from Streamerhouse been running it consecutively for about 20-30 min each run. I haven't ran it yet myself, but by what im seeing, once you have a strat down its pretty easy. Assuming you dont have potato aim, of course lol

Axial

Need advice on some recalibration options:
tomclancysthedivisionyhf2x.jpg

Not much of a shotgun player, was thinking about switching to crit chance or smg dmg with this one.
tomclancysthedivisiona0fom.jpg

Another tricky one, the reduced cooldown for signature skill is nice but might also replace it with some additional armor?
tomclancysthedivision7eftz.jpg

Pistol dammage is meh, reroll armor or gear slot?

Need advice on some recalibration options:
[IMGhttp://abload.de/img/tomclancysthedivisionyhf2x.jpg[/IMG]
Not much of a shotgun player, was thinking about switching to crit chance or smg dmg with this one.
[IMGhttp://abload.de/img/tomclancysthedivisiona0fom.jpg[/IMG]
Another tricky one, the reduced cooldown for signature skill is nice but might also replace it with some additional armor?
[IMGhttp://abload.de/img/tomclancysthedivision7eftz.jpg[/IMG]
Pistol dammage is meh, reroll armor or gear slot?

A lot of this is going to depend on your current stats.

How close are you to armor mitigation cap, 65%? If you're close enough to be able to roll a mod slot that you can place in a Stat + armor gear mod in, then slots will be the clear choice.

If you're pretty far off, I say go for + armor on both of them.

As for the shotgun dmg one, you can't go wrong with either SMG or Crit Chance. If you roll with Pulse, you should probably go for SMG damage over Crit Chance, but it, too, is going to depend on your current stats.

Axial

So all 4 people have to glitch through the wall in the Incursion?
If you want to blast the APC with a full group then yes. You can also do it solo, if you got the time, patience and necessary electronics to spam dat sticky skill continuously to slowly chip away the APC armor and HP... might take you around two hours though : D

You're supposed to be able to get only one 240 GS item per week, yet this makes it possible to get two per hour.

For a loot based game with multiple layers of RNG, that is ridiculous. They need to go back and think about their decisions in the first place. The 240 item you can get each week can be the same holster for consecutive 4 weeks. Bad design is bad design.

They need to encourage players to play activities more and grind less. The opposite is happening and they don't know how to deal with it.

Might just want to hold back investing too much time on that exploit.

Nah, this is on the same grounds as BK, hornet, etc...

Nobody got banned from Destiny for cheesing raid bosses or loot farming.

Cheesing =/= cheating.

Only things they can ban or suspend players for are lagswitching, using mods (on PC) and actual cheating like god mode, etc.

Lol. No way a team this incompetent can crack down on the players yet. The exploits are far too wide spread. They need to crack down on their QA team, not the players.

Yup, their priority should be fixing accounts of players that have characters wiped or locked for weeks. A game so riddled with bugs, glitches and broken mechanics, no way can they ban players for that.

Top Bottom